TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


STORIES OF THE FANS!!!! (You get to choose what i put in here PLZ READ!!!) by i_love_anime_guys

[Reviews - 71]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: KJ: yay finally another story done more to scome soon!
Neji: YAY PICKLES!!!
Pein X Itachi One-shot

Itachi sat on a couch alone in the Akatsuki headquarters painting his nails, everyone else had been sent off on a mission and he decided to take the time alone he had to touch up his chipping nails. As he set them out to dry a voice rang through his mind.

“Itachi when your nails dry come see me…”

Itachi blushed because he knew it was leader and he knew he had been caught painting his nails. He nodded and finished drying his nails.

*Time Transition*

Itachi walked down the long hall of the Akatsuki while playing with his fingers nervously. He hadn’t done so well on the last mission, and now he was sure leader was calling him in to yell at him. Itachi didn’t like to be yelled at but he would take if he wished to stay in the Akatsuki. He slowly walked up to the last door in the hallway and stopped shortly before opening it and stepping into the dark room. He squinted to see but finally he found a form in the darkness.

“Y-you wished to see me leader?” Itachi stuttered.

Leaders dark eye’s traveled over him as if studying him.

“Itachi, Itachi, Itachi…I would prefer it if you called me by my true name im sure you know what it is…” He spoke smoothly.

Itachi’s face glowed pink and he began stuttering again.

“Y-yes Leade- I mean P-Pein-sama”

Itachi felt awkward he felt leader staring at him he felt bad because he was only wearing his loose Akatsuki pants and a tight mesh shirt that left nothing to the imagination.

“Hmmm…” A low rumbling was heard from Pein’s throat.

Itachi swallowed hard and began panting slightly. He had to admit it, up close Leaders body was great! So toned and strong he also noticed he was taller than him… then again he was always pretty short.

“U-um leader… mean Pein-sama… why did you wish to see me?” Itachi asked again.

This time Pein stood from his bed and walked toward Itachi he circled him like a hawk circles a mouse before it attacks.

“Everyone but you has gone on missions that require at least a week to complete, do you know why I sent them off like that and not you?” Pein asked while running a finger over Itachi’s adams apple.

Itachi shivered and shook his head no.

Pein wrapped his arms around Itachi’s waist and whispered in his ear.

“Because I want you to scream for me…”

Itachi gasped as Pein’s hand began to massage his twitching member through his clothes.

“Ugh..what-what are you doing to me?” Itachi moaned.

Pein chuckeled and began working to remove his loose Akatsuki pants.

“Im taking what I want.” He commanded as he pulled off his shirt as well.

Itachi was so overwhelmed that he didn’t notice that he and Pein were now completely nude, finally noticing it Itachi fell back onto the bed and pulled the covers over his body.

“No need to be self-conscious you have a great body Ita-kun. But if your that eager to get into the bed then be my guest I’ll just join you.” Pein said as he crawled next to Itachi.

“W-why are you doing this?” Itachi asked.

“Because I love you and I want to make you mine.” Pein said smoothly as his finger gripped Itachi’s hard erection.

Itachi gasped and threw back his head in a moan.

“Are you willing?” Asked Pein.

Itachi nodded slowly a blush coming to his cheeks. With that
Pein smiled and brought Itachi’s head down to his almost purple erection.

“Suck.” He commanded.

Itachi understood and wrapped his mouth around the tip smoothly, Pein moaned in response to the heat at the tip of his penis. Itachi took the entire length into his motuth and Pein almost shouted.

“Itachi!”

He pulled out and pulled Itachi close.

“Im ready…” Itachi said positioning himself near Pein.

Pein nodded and pushed into his slowly, it took all he had not to thrust in and tear the younger man apart.

Itachi gasped at the pain he felt but endured it until Pein was all the way in. Pein pulled out a little and pushed back in causing Itachi to jump he repeated this slowly gaining speed until they were both bucking at high speed.

“Oh Pein!” Itachi moaned loudly.

Pein grinned and thrust harder.

“That’s right say my name!” Pein shouted.

“PEIN!!!!” Itachi screamed as he came.

Pein came shortly later and they collapsed on the bed.

“Thank you Itachi…” Pein laughed.

“Itachi blushed and nodded and they fell asleep.

THE END!