TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


STORIES OF THE FANS!!!! (You get to choose what i put in here PLZ READ!!!) by i_love_anime_guys

[Reviews - 71]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: KJ: Hmmm this couple kinda weirds me out but whatever its good enough for me...
Shikamaru: Didn't you say your poetry was in here?
KJ: Yup the rhyme is mine ^o^
Shikamaru: OH I WANNA READ IT!!!! XD
KJ: O.o Not lazy much? o.O
Sakura ran down the dark street crying her eyes out and screaming. She had walked in on her boyfriend Sasuke having Sex with her brother figure Naruto and immediately ran out of the house and down the street tears streaming down her face. As she collapsed to her knee’s a familiar poem rang threw her ears.

I was casted aside
Thrown away
Left to be used
In some other way

Alone in the dark
no one to love
I felt unable to leave
Like a wounded dove

Standing in silence
I locked up my heart
But by then it was to late
And already torn apart


Sakura found she was being lifted off the ground and carried to an unfamiliar place, this was when she remembered the rest f the poem.

But then a thin ray of hope
Shined through my clouds
And became my savior
From the shadows and shrouds

He helped me through it
On a whim
He was there for me
Through thick and thin.


Sakura’s eyes fluttered open and she looked into the face of her past sensei.

“Kakashi?” She asked sitting up on his bed.

He nodded and she smiled.

“Sorry I didn’t recognize you without a mask on so what are you doing?” She asked as he sat on the bed next to her.

“Well Sakura you looked like you finally found out Sasuke is Gay so I figured I could have my chance with you now.”

He pressed his lip against hers and she gasped allowing his tongue into her mouth but sooner than he knew her tongue was moving back against his. His hands found the hem of her shorts and they found there way to the floor, soon both of them were bare and Sakura marveled at hw long Kakashi was in that region he grinned when he noticed what she was looking at.

“Like what you see Sakura?” He chuckled as she blushed.

Her hands found his penis and her mouth engulfed the head nipping and sucking at it gently as moans tore from his lips.

“Sa-ku-ra…” He groaned.

Her mouth sank down and covered him almost to the hilt, he sucked hard and lng over him causing him to buck and thrust up into her mouth.

Finally she got up and positioned herself over him.

“You ready?” She asked.

“I’ve always been.” He said.

She began to cover his hard erection with her soft pink folds of flesh and he groaned with pleasure as she covered him to the hilt. Soon she began moving her hips in an up and down motion causing him to thrust and meet her movement. Her excitement was slowly building as was his soon she was going so fast that there thrusts no longer met they just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible and it was Sakura that reached it first and as she did she let out a cry of pleasure that Kakashi knew only he wuld be able to hear from now on. He pushed into her once more and came deep within her the fell back onto the bed and he kissed her lightly over the lips.

“Sweet dreams my love.” He whispered before falling asleep.

THE END!!!
Chapter end notes: .
Shikamaru: Wow that poem was slightly Emo...good work KJ
KJ: Thanks Shika-kun *Huggles him*
*Sean runs in*
Sean: Damnit KJ you Hug whore Your mine!!! *Grabs her and runs off*
Shikamaru: NEJI I LOVE YOU!!!
Neji: *From other room* Then get in here!!!
*Shikamaru runs into next room*