TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 16] LikedPrinter


Summary: konohamaru has always hated hanabi.the same went for her.but they never stayed away from each other.possibly from having a crush on the other?
Rating: 15
Category: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs
Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: the things they go through
Chapter: 7 Completed: Yes
Words: 10484 Read: 8981
Published: 29/07/07 Updated: 26/08/07



1. annoying arguments by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 4] Liked (1453 words)
i've finally started on this fic.featuring one of the most unused couple,konohana.and as a surprise,this is linked to 'together forever'.if you don't know how it will,then wait until the ending of this.
2. Studying Under Jiraiya by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 2] Liked (1711 words)
sorry for the delay of no updating.this will make up for it,enjoy chapter 2.and a note,the party will be in chapter 4.i know it's supposed to be next chapter,but i'm just showing all the people that got the invitations.it'll still be in the day time like it is in this chapter.
3. The Invited by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 2] Liked (1997 words)
this is just all the people who were invited to the party.yes it's just about everyone.even the sand-siblings.this will be one fun party wouldn't it? and i shall also start giving previews of what would be in the next chapter.and neji,naruto,hinata,jiraiya,and konohamaru won't be included in this chapter.they already know about it.
4. Party time part 1 by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 1] Liked (1714 words)
okay,i've made a decision,i'll start making previews for the next chapter at the end of the one you're reading.and as of today,i'll be updating part 1 of 2 of this double chapter.i might update the 2nd part later on today if i have some good reviews..and remember to read this chapter slowly,but i knwo you all won't.showing how you always skip the author's notes.

and this chapter is focused on everyone else.the next one has nothing but hanabi and konohamaru...and a few other people..
5. party time part 2 by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 3] Liked (1653 words)
part 2 of my double chapter.things start to get weird.
6. maybe confessions & more.. by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 1] Liked (1288 words)
hoorah,i'm nearly done with this fic.i only have two more chapters left after this one.then i'm gonna start on my fic with the sound nin.i mean this will soon be a good story.in the last chapter i almost put the wrong storyline in.maybe from overexcitement?

i also have a question,do any of you know about this kawaii anime called 'Nerima Daikon Brothers'? if you have an answer,feel free to say so in the reviews.i'm thinking of making a crossover between naruto and this..
7. That's Love by rasengan_welch [Reviews - 3] Liked (668 words)
okay! sorry for the long update.school is too much of a drag.but anywho,last chapter! then i'm starting on the fic i've been working on recently.. which will be posted on the same day...