TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Undying Love by Smurd

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I know it's been forever since I've updated. And I really have no excuse, but I'm sorry.
A knock on the door woke Naruto from his restless slumber. He had gotten back to sleep after his dream, just to be plagued by another. Why were these dreams happening? Why were they all about Sasuke?
Naruto walked to the door to greet his visitor.
"Hi, Naruto," Sakura greeted him, "the Hokage wants to see you, so get dressed and come to her office."
Sakura pointed out that Naruto was still in his bright orange boxers.
"Oh." Naruto turned red, "Sorry, Sakura-chan." Naruto threw on his pants and Jacket and was off, he reached the Hokage's office, and reluctantly climbed the stairs.
"What do you want, Tsunade?" Naruto asked meanly.
"I want to apologize and ask you to become a shinobi again."
"You can forget it, and you can shove your apology up your-"
"Naruto, please, reconsider!"
"NO!"
"PLEASE!"
Naruto turned to walk out, only to find his exit blocked by Kakashi.
"Kakashi, move." Naruto demanded
"Naruto, we need you." Kakashi pleaded.
"You NEED to move, before I have to hurt you."
"Naruto, ple-"
Naruto kneed Kakashi in the ribs, breaking 5 of them, and dropping Kakashi to the ground.
"I said move, Kakashi." Naruto walked to the room followed by Iruka.
"Naruto, please, come back!" Iruka yelled after him.
"Iruka, I don't wont to have to hurt you, but if you make me, I will without a second though."

Iruka put his hand on Naruto's shoulder to stop him. Naruo, in a flash, turned, grabbed Iruka's arm, twisted it, breaking it in 2 places, jerked Iruka to the ground, and kicked him in the face, breaking his jaw and some teeth.

"You made me." Naruto said calmly and walked off.