TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Undying Love by Smurd

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"I love you too Sasuke-kun." Naruto openede his eyes, awoken by the warm sun on his whiskered cheeks.
"Damn, another dream." Naruto complained when he was awoken from his wonderful slumber. His sences cleared of sleepiness, when he realized it was morning. He stepped inside his room and lookede at Sasuke, still sleeping, he'd be sleeping forever, now.

"Sasuke, I had a dream last night, it was of when I asked you to be mine. That was the best day of my life. And you had to go and ruin it, you big jerk!" Naruto started crying again.

Naruto's cries were interupted by a knock at the door. Naruto walked to the door.
"Who is it?" he asked coldly, trying not to sound like he'd been crying.
It was Iruka.

"Naruto, it's me, we have Sasuke's coffin, let me in, I'll help you bring him outside."
"Go away, Iruka, I hate you!"
"Naruto, you don't mean that."
"Yes, I do, you made me kill the only person that loved me!"
"I love you, so does Kakashi, and Tsunade, and so does everyone else in the village!"

"Do they, they all treated my like I was nothing!"
"So did Sasuke!"
Naruto had nothing else to say, not that it mattered, nothing mattered anymore.

"Just go away Iruka, I said I hate you"
"I understand,Naruto, the coffin's outside."

Naruto offere no reply, but walked over to the bed and uncovered Sasuke.

"Good morning, handsome." Naruto told Sasuke as he bent down and kissed him. Naruto then picked Sasuke up and started outside. Ino spotted him as he walked out the door of the apartment complex, and ran over to him.

"S..So it is true...Sasuke," Ino started bawling, "he wasn't evil, he didn't deserve this.

Naruto placed Sasuke inside the casket and walked over ot Ino.

"I know he didn't, it wasn't my choice to do this. I...they..."

"I know, I know, it was Tsunade, Iruka and Kakashi, and worst of all they made you do it, all you did was love and care for the boy."

"I know..." tears began to roll down Naruto's cheeks as well as Ino's. Naruto embraced Ino in a comforting hug.

"Ino, I have something to ask."
"Yes?"
"Would you help me carry Sasuke's casket to the place he is to be buried?"
"Yes, of course."

With that, Naruto made four shadow clones, and with Naruto, the clones, and Ino, they lifted the coffin and started to carry it to Konoha Lake.

On the way to the grave site, they ran across Lee.
"Naruto, I'm so sorry.
"Thank you, Lee."
"It shouldn't have ended this way."
"But it did, Lee."
"And it's a shame, Sasuke was an excellent ninja, and a great person."
"He felt the same way about you, he always talked about wishing he could fight you again, to see how strong you had gotten. Hey, Lee, would you honor Sasuke by carrying his coffin with me and Ino?"

"It would be my honor, Naruto." Lee complied graciously. One of the clones disappeared in a puff of smoke, and Lee took its place at the coffin.

Naruto, Lee, and Ino, continued their deed of carrying the coffin to the lake, they didn't have long, the funeral was scheduled to begin in two hours. Kakashi saw them and walked up to help.

"Naruto, Lee, Ino, let me help you with that." Kakashi offered.

"We've got all the help we need Kakashi." Naruto said rudely.

"Just let me help, he WAS my former student after all."
"Do NOT touch this casket, Kakashi, I'm warning you, I'll hurt you if I have too, but you'll have NOTHIN to do with this funeral."
"So be it, Naruto, I'll stay away."
"You'd better!"

By the time they reached the lake, it was Naruto, Lee, Ino, Neji, Kiba and Shino carrying the coffin, none with dry eyes, not even Neji, who shows no emotion coulld keep from crying.

The six set the coffin upon the stand that had been set up for them, and left to change for the funeral.