TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Undying Love by Smurd

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
By the time Naruto got home, he had accepted what he had done and calmed a little. He opened the door to his apartment, and took his friend inside, and lay him on the bed. Naruto pulled a blanket from his closet and carefully pulled it up to Sasuke's neck.
"At least you can sleep in a warm bed tonight, Sasuke." Naruto told the lifeless body as he kissed him on the fore-head and layed down on the floor.

That night was full of restless dreams for Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Hehe, come on Sasuke," a little Naruto chuckled as he poked at his best friend,"play tag with me!"
"Stop it, Naruto!!" a young Sasuke whined,"I just want to sit and watch the water flow."
"Saaasssukkeeee!"
"Naaaruuuttooo!"
"Well, if you won't play tag with me, then..." Naruto stopped short, purposely making Sasuke turn and look at him. Naruto leaped at Sasuke knocking them both into the water of Konoha Lake.

"Naruto!" Sasuke continued whining," I still have my clothes on, now they'll be soaked!!!"
"Oh chill out, Sasuke! We can dry off staring at the clouds later, so just..." Naruto looked around.
"Sasuke? Sasuke?"
Sasuke was nowhere to be seen. Naruto dove under water, still no Sasuke.
"Sasuke!?"
"Naruto HELP!" Sasuke's voice pierced the air.
"Sasuke, where are you?"
"NARUTO!!!" Sasuke's voice was coming from nowhere.
"Sasuke, stop it, please, you're scaring me."
"Naruto, help me, please." Sasuke started crying.
"Sasuke, please tell me where you are!"
"NARUTOOOOO!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto awoke with a scream.
"It was only a dream , only a dream," Naruto tried to calm himself,"but it felt so real."

"That's beacause it was real, Naruto." Sasuke laughed, sitting up on the bed, watching Naruto carefully. "That was when we were but five, mere tykes. You almost let me die, remember? You didn't try to save me. You have always been a bad friend, and now, you try to kill me!"

"No, Sasuke, they made me, I've always loved you!" Naruto pleaded with his newly alive best friend.
"I understand, Naruto, it wasn't your fault." Sasuke spread his arms, waiting for a hug from his best friend.

Naruto stood, and the embraced Sasuke, like he wished he could've about 2 hours ago.
"I'm so happy that you're still here, Sasuke. I promise, I will never hurt you again. I love you"
"I know, Naruto, I forgive you, and I love you too."
"Sasuke!"
"But, Naruto?"
"Yes, Sasuke?" Naruto said, not breaking the hug, fearing he would lose Sasuke again if he did.

"It's my turn to be the bad friend."
"What?"

The same kunai that was in Sasuke's side was thrust into Naruto's Stomach.

"Sas...uke...why?"
"What goes around comes around, Naru-san," Sasuke chuckled,"Only me, I'm going to make sure you're dead before I call it quits."

Naruto fell to the floor, and Sasuke plunged the knife back in Naruto's stomach, and sliced up, ripping Naruto from belly to neck, leaving him lifeless.