TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Undying Love by Smurd

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto opened the window in his room and crawled out.

He started toward Lake Konoha.

Naruto arrived and stood at the foot of Sasuke's grave.

"I'll be with you soon, Sasuke. Good bye Konoha, good bye world, good bye, life."

Naruto took out his kunai one last time.

"Thank you kunai, you've eased my pain, now I'll just ask you to do one last thing."

With that, Naruto put the blade on the underside of his arm, at the base of the elbow, and stabbed in.

He ripped all the way down to his wrist.

There was no one to disturb his peace.

Even if there was someone around, the cut was too big, too deep.

There was no way to stop the bleeding now.

He'd be gone soon, but he didn't mind.

He was getting light headed again.

He lie down on Sasuke's grave, he was going to sleep, one last time.

The light headedness made it easy to sleep.

Naruto was finally happy.

At the place the two found true happiness in this life, begins their eternal happiness in the next.