TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Undying Love by Smurd

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Sasuke, not again!" Naruto screamed, jumping up in bed.
"DAMN IT!! Why am I still having these dreams? Why is Sasuke haunting me like this.

Naruto ran back to the bathroom, the floor was caked with dried blood. He grabbed the kunai from the counter and sliced up his other arm.

He lost his energy from the loss of blood, dropped his kunai, and fell to the floor, hitting his head on the ceramic tile wall, knocking him out cold. He was bleeding bad and unconscious in a pool of it. He was in trouble.
*knock knock* Naji rapped on the door of Naruto's apartment.
"Naruto, I need to see you!"
No answer
"Naruto?"
Still no answer
"NARUTO!?"
Nothing
"Byakugan!"
Neji scanned the room and saw Naruto laying in the bathroom floor with blood all over him. Neji burst through the door and to Naruto.
"Naruto! Naruto, wake up!" Neji tried to wake Naruto.
"Oh God! He's not waking up!"

Neji scooped Naruto up into his arms and ran out the door, down the stairs, out the apartment complex, and to the hospital.

Naruto awoke in a strange white room, in a strange bed.
"Ughh..." Naruto groaned trying to sit up in bed.
"NARUTO!! You're awake! Tsunade, Naruto's awake!" Neji yelled/ He ran to Naruto and hugged him tightly.
"I was worried about you, kid." Neji said relieved.
Tsunade opened the door and walked in the room.
"What were you THINKING??" Tsunade screamed, slapping Naruto across the face.
"Go to Hell, Tsunade, you made me do it!"
"What are you talking about?"
"you made me kill Sasuke, and now Sasuke is haunting me."
"You're just hallucinating!"
"No, I'm not!"
"He's going crazy from guilt." Neji cut in.
"I'M NOT CRAZY!"
"Naruto, calm down." Neji said
"And you," Naruto started, "Neji, why did you have to save me?"
"What?"
"I wanted to end it! Why did you stop me?"
"Naruto....."