TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki, you've been hired! by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"I can't believe we got the job of babysitting.." Hidan moaned as he and his partner strolled along the Konoha streets. Of course, they were disguised like ordinary people. You should know the reason why they needed to.
"Shut up, and live with it. I'm sure it can't be that bad, maybe it may be more fun than killing people," Kakuzu said.

"I don't see anything better than killing people," Hidan said. "hmm. We're here." Kakuzu looked up. A big white board with the name : Konoha Child care center.

"Hooray..." Hidan said sarcastically. The duo entered the building. They walked to the receptionist. The receptionist looked up. Hidan blushed. The girl was exceptionally pretty. With a light sprinkle of freckles over the bridge of her nose, big brown eyes, blond hair and thing spectacles. "May I help you?" She asked.

"Erm, yeah." Kakuzu said. He turned to Hidan, whom was still staring at the girl. A sweat drop down his head, he smacked Hidan's back. Hidan came back to reality. "what!?" He snapped at Kakuzu. The receptionist chuckled.

Kakuzu handed the card to her. "Oh!! You're the ones who got the babysitting job!" She stood up. "You're in charge of infants 1 to 5." She said, signalling the two to follow her to a room. "Only 5 toddlers, it may actually be fun." Kakuzu nudged Hidan.

Hidan's eyes curved up in a grin. "Yeah..." His mind was on the receptionist.

She opened the door and walked in. "Kids, this is Hidan-san and Kakuzu-san. They're gonna be babysitting you." She said.

Silence.

One of them, a little boy wearing big circle glasses with a crop hair cut looked up at Kakuzu.

"He looks scary."

A sweat drop down Kakuzu's head. Hidan kept laughing silently. The receptionist left the room,

"I think he looks scarier..." a girl with two pigtails said, pointing at Hidan.

Hidan starred bitterly at her. "Look, little girl, mr. scarier here isn't scary at all!" He said.

"My name is Akachan! Not little girl." She said, kicking his sheen. Hidan held on his sheen, "OUCH!! Why you littl-MMF!" Kakuzu placed his palm over Hidan's mouth. "we're supposed to be very professional and kind hearted babysitters, not ruthless kid bullies, moron," Kakuzu whispered coldly.

Kakuzu let go of Hidan. "..fine. I meant, you little angel," Hidan said nicely.

Akachan whispered something to the girl next to her. "Eeew! What are you, a pervert!??" the girl asked.

Hidan starred at Kakuzu. "So the girls may be a little bratty, but I'm sure the guys aren't that bad." Kakuzu said.

BANG.

"OWW!!" Hidan yelled. One of the boys threw a toy gun at Hidan's head.

"I hate kids..." Hidan muttered. He attempted to take out his kunai. "HIDAN..." Kakuzu starred bitterly at him.

"I love kids~" Hidan said.

The kids all starred blankly at Hidan. "Pervert." The girl next to Akachan said, throwing a basket ball at Hidan's bolz. (ooo, that's gotta hurt)

"oh my..." Kakuzu said.

Hidan eyes filled with a single tear.

"ouuuuuuuuch......" Hidan spat out as he sank to the ground.

"er... Hidan?" Kakuzu called, kneeling next to his partner. "Are you...alright??" He asked.

Hidan slowly turned to him. "do...do...i...looooookk.. alright...t...too...yooooooou??" He asked bitterly.

Hidan felt another kick in his bolz. "OOOOOUUUWWWW!!!" He shouted. "KAKUZUU!!!!!" He yelled.

"It was me, you idiot. Not him." Akachan said.

The pain was excruciating. Hidan couldn't get up. He only slipped into darkness.

Poor guy.