TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


NaruXHina by Sorca5

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi everybody! Gosh, I was away from my computer for so long I bet half of you thought I was dying and the other half thought I was dead. The truth is, I just plain lost my inspiration. It was gone. Poof, just like that. How long was I gone, months? It was probably months. But I'm probably overflattering myself. Anyways, heres the next installment of NaruXHina! Read and review, because I love it when you guys review! The more you R&R, the sooner I'll put up the next chapter!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended
The return

Part 1: The blue letter

Hinata sat in her favorite tree, overlooking the village that was her home town. The cool wind brushed her hair against her cheeks, tickling her nose a bit. She let out a small sneeze and pulled up the zipper on her coat, letting go of the blue piece of paper in her hands just as the gust of wind returned and swept it to the grassy hill where the tree was perched. She jumped down from the tree and picked up the letter with such speed that you would've thought the world would end if the paper touched the ground for more than two seconds. That blue piece of paper was the last note Naruto had written her. She enjoyed reading it to herself ever since she got it a week ago.


To the prettiest Kunoichi in Konoha, by which I mean Hinata (She always blushed more when she read that part)

I have finished all the training ero-sennin had for me. It just took me a bit longer to finish because I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm about ten days away from Konoha, so expect me there in eight, if not seven. And when I arrive, I'm going to show you something that I've been planning for you ever since I left. I can't wait to see those beautiful eyes of yours again.

Missing you more each day,
Naruto


Hinata held the letter close to her heart and smiled, a little blush sneaking onto her face. Her Naruto was coming home. He had been gone for so long, but now he was returning to her. He might even come today! There was a small chance, but a chance nonetheless! She jumped from the hill and began skipping gracefully towards the entrance to Konoha, just in case. She was so happy her eyes were closed and she tripped over a rock.

''Woah!'' the Hyuuga fell on her hands and pushed herself up in less than a second. ''Did any one see that?'' She asked the air around her. Satisfied that nobody had seen her, Hinata turned around and tripped on her heel, only to have unknown hands grab her around the waist until she had both feet firmly planted on the ground. The unknown hands then moved up to cover her eyes.

''Hello Hinata-chan. Do you recognize my voice?'' Hinata then proceeded shake with excitement. She knew the voice.

Part 2: Reunited

He sounded older, more like the man she knew he was. Hinata turned around and pulled Naruto into a deep kiss. She ran her fingers through his arm while he stroked her back. It felt twice as great as their first kiss. Hinata opened her eyes and gazed into Naruto deep blue ones. She could see into his soul.

Naruto POV

Here she is. It seems like an eternity since I last held her in my arms. And it's true what I said before I left. Whenever I see her, I just can't help but smile. And that kiss was amazing, way better than the first. I think her lavender smell just rubbed off on my clothes, and I love it.

''I can see you've just gotten prettier since I left. And your long hair makes you look beautiful.''

The blush on her face came back quicker than I thought it would. I could feel her grow happier and happier the more I spoke. She rest her head on my shoulder and hung her arms around my neck. She then placed a soft kiss on my cheek. It felt warm, and calm. She then looked at me seriously. I could see the same sadness in her eyes that I saw when I told her I had to leave. And right after kissing her for the first time. It suddenly dawned on me that I was an idiot.

''Naruto-kun, could you promise me something?''

''Of course Hinata-chan. I can promise you anything.'' Now I saw the sadness in her eyes slowly become tears. Just seeing her like that made me want to cry too.

''Promise me that you won't leave me again. Please Naruto-kun, don't ever leave me again.'' Now the tears were running down her face. I had to stop her from crying. I just can't bare to see her like this again.

''I promise Hinata. I could never think of doing that to you again. Ever.'' She smiled a tiny bit once I finished my promise. I noticed now that her stutter was gone. She had changed just a bit, but then again so have I. I had grown a lot taller. But we were still the same people: still madly in love. Then I just couldn't help myself. I literally swept her off her feet and picked her up bridal style.

''Naruto...'' she said with a giggle. A very cute giggle. ''...what are you doing?''

''Would you mind if I carried you into town? You know, so every one in Konoha knows that...'' I leaned my face close to hers so I could stretch out his the last part. ''...we're in love. Would you mind?''

She kept her arms around my neck and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she answered. ''I would love that Naruto-kun.'' She was obviously happy with surprising the heck out of me. But, she said yes, so I walked into town with my one and only love in my arms. I kept looking into her eyes as I walked along the sidewalk. I know I shouldn't because I kept almost bumping into everyone, but it's just too hard to look away from her eyes. I did notice some looks from certain people though. The elders of the village stared in shock, but I didn't care. The youngest kids would point and giggle. And then Sakura...

''Sakura?'' If Hinata hadn't said her name I never would've noticed the Haruno run towards us with a smile on her face so large that it stretched from one end of Konoha to the other.

''Well, what do we have here?'' She was speaking in such a happy tone, it would've annoyed me if the reason she wasn't so perky was Hinata and I. ''Hinata, you and Naruto? You two are finally together!'' Why couldn't she just leave so I could get back to Hinata? But I guess I should've expected this. You can't carry a girl around bridal style and not expect to attract a little attention.

Sakura was so happy she tried to hug us both at the same time and, thanks to her incredible strength, she suceeded in holding both in a massive death grip. Her hug actually pushed Hinata's face into mine (but I wasn't complaining). That was like, what, our fourth kiss? Fifth? Whose got time to count when your in love?

''I never expected this to happen.'' She blurted out. ''Oh wait, that makes me sound like a jerk. Sorry Hinata.''

''That's okay Sakura.'' Hinata said as she rest her head against my chest. ''I never expected this to happen either.''

''Hey, I know what we should do.'' Sakura continued, ''We should throw you a party to celebrate.'' It was only now that she stopped hugging us and stepped back a little. ''I'm going to tell all of our friends and see if we can't throw you that party this weekend. Talk to you later.''

She almost sounded convincing. I would have almost believed her if I hadn't secrety sent her (and more than a few of our closest friends) a little letter telling them my party plan. But I had more than just dancing planned for us at the party. I continued to walk through town carrying my love (I'm not used to talking like that, even in my head) who was about to recieve a special message during the event.


Part 3: Sasuke

Sasuke POV

I was looking down at his corpse. It was pitiful. The neck was snapped, and despite how gruesome he looked, there was actually very little blood. It was as if he was just a hollow shell. Not the most honorable way to die. I mean for god sakes, he died with his tongue sticking out. I can't believe I used to think this guy was ever more powerful than me. I took my sword out of his stomach after I made that deep cut in it, then watched his worthless body droop to the floor. Pathetic.

I resheathed my sword and walked out of Orochimaru's lair; some of his sound nin still staring in awe. They didn't dare come anywere near me. They knew I could kill them all with little effort if I wanted to. But all I cared was that the first part of my experiment was complete. My training here gave enough strength to kill Orochimaru. Now, as I was heading towards my home town, I would see if my new abilities were strong enough to kill Itachi. But first, I must see if I can kill someone weaker. I must see if Ican kill Naruto.
Chapter end notes: I hope you like it! Sorca5 :-)