TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Girl or Boy? by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

4 reviews! Let's see if I can get that to 5!
He/She is singing in Japanese. Haruhi Dance.
He/She is listening to an Ipod.
Aimi whistled as he was walking down the hallway. All of a sudden he broke into song.

"Te to te o tsunaidara
Makau toko muteki desho
Kagayaite hitomi ni wa Fukanou ga nai no
Ue dake mite iru to Namida mo kawaichau
"Kawaritai!"
Kokoro kara tsuyoku omou hodo Tsu-ta-wa-ru
Hashiridau yo Ushiro no hito mo oide yo
Doki dokih Suru deshou?"


All of a sudden he broke into dance in the middle of the hallway. He didn't sing anymore after that. Meanwhile Naruto and Sasuke were coming towards him. Sasuke stopped in his tracks as he saw Aimi dancing in the middle of the hall. Naruto was laughing a bit loudly. Sasuke smirked as he began walking again.

"Well at least he has no shame in what he's doing."

Naruto regained his self and ran towards him remembering that Aimi had slapped him upside his head. He had the guts to punch him but he didn't want to so he held back. After Aimi finished the dance/song he took the headphones out his ears and began walking down the hall. Naruto ran past him bumping him on purpose knocking Aimi to the ground.

Naruto ran back to him helping him off the ground.

"I'm so sorry Aimi. I was on my way to the lunch by the way would you like to join me?"

Aimi shrugged and looked at him. Naruto snickered a little and looked at Sasuke while smirking. Sasuke growled a little but brushed it off and went his seperate way. He had a plan. Naruto grabbed Aimi's hand and took off. Soon enough they had made it to the roof of the Academy. Naruto pulled his plate lunch and began to eat. Aimi reached into his pack and pulled out a granola bar and a capri sun.

Meanwhile Sasuke was inside of a room with Ino and her gang watching. His was munching on a rice cake. He was busy planning something. He was trying to get Naruto away from Aimi.

"He is so cute! Wait a minute I'm not gay! O no!"

Naruto and Aimi were sitting having a peaceful and quiet lunch until Naruto broke the silence.

"So Aimi tell me are you a boy or a girl? What do I have to do to get you to tell me?"

Aimi smiled.

"As I said in the classroom earliar. If you can't tell the difference you're better off not knowing."

He said as he began to remove his shirt over his long sleeved shirt. He didn't have any breast but that didn't mean anything. Naruto still couldn't tell the difference. Aimi sighed.

"By the end of the day you're gonna get your answer."