TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Girl or Boy? by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Here's that chapter you all wanted. Next I'm gonna update Konoha Archeress and then maybe try and update Highschool Drama. ^-^

Just a quick thing on this. I only call him/her a him and he because everyone thinks he/she is a boy. My best friend has returned. Redrum-san!
The school bell had rang giving a signal that lunch period was over. All the children had made their way back to Iruka-sensei's classroom but Iruka wasn't inside. Aimi had walked to the top of the room next to a window so that he can stay away from fangirls and fanboys. He's been getting looks and stares since they all found out he was at the school. Sasuke and Naruto had entered the classroom and saw that no one was sitting next to Aimi. Naruto looked at Sasuke and smirked. Sasuke looked bored and stuffed his hands inside his pocket.

Naruto took off running to the top but was knocked on the ground by a ton of fangirls. Sasuke began to walk to the top and purposely stepped on Naruto's face on the way up. Naruto made a muffled noice and stood up while dusting his clothes off and muthering under his breath. Sasuke took a seat next to Aimi and the fangirls went wild with power.

"Look! Aimi and Sasuke,the two cutest boys ever!"

Aimi slammed his head on the desk and looked at the fangirls.

"GET AWAY! I HATE FANGIRLS!!!!"

Everyone looked at Aimi with wide eyes and the fangirls backed off. Some off the students took the opportunity to cheer and throw confetti. Aimi put his head on his desk. Sasuke put his hands on his chin and smirked.

"I'm glad someone told them off. They were getting annoying."

Aimi sighed and looked at Sasuke.

"I already know why you want to sit by me....I guess you're not as dumb as you look Sasuke-san."

Sasuke smirked and blushed a little. He looked Aimi in the face. Aimi couldn't help but laugh.

"No one has the power to make me say anything. If you can't tell the difference then you're dumber than a stump."

Aimi jumped out of his seat and to the one below his and took a seat next to Hinata. Aimi then out his head on the desk and sighed. Iruka had slid the door open and came in a piece of paper in his hand. He looked at his students and smiled.

"I have a suprise for you all. The Hokage told me that we are having a dance for you guys and you must come. Wear whatever you like and you must have a partner."

Every student's eyes had widened and Aimi's head had popped up.

'That means I have to wear my dress. I have to show them I'm a girl. O NO!'