TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling Faster and Faster by _Asharia_

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto... *yawn* If I did... things would change. Drastically. Well, nothing to do with the main characters. More along the lines of Gaara being loved. So before I start ranting, here's chapter 4! Sorry it took a while, but chapter 5's almost done, so that'll be up soon. ^^ Hopefully...
Last chapter:
“He’s [Sasuke’s] basically gonna hit on you until you agree to go out with him for an hour or two. But the point is, no one’s ever turned down Sasuke Uchiha.”

---

"Mind if I sit here?”

This time she had to answer. Staring defiantly at the person next to her, she said, “Actually, I do. Besides, I’m pretty sure Tenten’s going to sit there, Sasuke.”



And now, please enjoy chapter four.

===

“I’m sure Tenten could make some room.”

“Yeah right. Just leave, Sasuke. That’s my seat.” Turning around, the two quarreling students met the glaring brown eyes of Tenten herself.

“It should be fine. It’s not like I take up that much space,” Sasuke said as he continued to sit down.

It was then that Tenten gave in to a coughing fit. To Sakura, however, it sounded oddly like, “But your ego does.”

Glaring, he said, “What was that?”

Smiling innocently, she replied, “Nothing. I didn’t say anything.”

“Good.” Regaining his composure, he added, “You know, I don’t think Neji would like that sort of disrespect towards his friends.”

Sasuke would probably be in a hospital if the brown-haired girl had heard the rest of the sentence, but fortunately for him, her ears stopped working at the word ‘Neji’. Balling her hands into tight fists, everyone could see her body start to shake. Lowering her head, Tenten’s eyes were slightly shadowed by her bangs. Sensing danger, even if the jerk deserved it, Sakura jumped up to aid the unsuspecting Uchiha.

With Tenten’s arms safely held back, Sasuke could only smirk. God, how many times could he smirk in one day? As the young teen pondered the thought, she almost missed the rest of the fight.

“Sorry. Did I touch a nerve?” Sasuke asked mockingly.

Screaming back, but just loud enough so the entire cafeteria wouldn’t hear, Tenten replied, “What is your problem, Sasuke?! Honestly, you are such a jerk sometimes! No, wait. Scratch that. You’re a jerk 24/7. You happen to know perfectly well that you just pissed me off purposely. Womanizing a--”

“Tenten. That’s enough.”

Everyone turned their heads toward the new voice. Seriously, how many interruptions could one fight have?

Eyes widening, she relaxed as a soft whisper escaped her lips. “Neji...” Feeling it was safe to let her friend go, Sakura released her grip on the other girl’s arms.

With an exasperated look on his face, Neji walked over and sighed. “What did you do this time, Sasuke?”

Looking at Neji, Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Why is it automatically my fault?”

“Because she,” the Hyuga boy nudged his head in Tenten’s direction. “said the word ‘womanizing’.”

“Right, but I really didn’t do anything.” Sasuke stood up to face his friend. “So, does your arrival mean the end of my fun, Neji?” When the other boy stayed silent, he shrugged. “Alright then. I’ll leave. Just this once, though.”

Turning to go, Sasuke took one last glance back {if you’re A Vampires Butterfly, leave now. Seriously, don’t continue reading. Or just get some really hardcore yaoi ready... You’ve been warned.} and winked. “See you later, Sakura.”

The pink-haired girl could feel her insides melt - against her wishes. Her mind remembered everything resulting from this very same feeling, but her body just couldn’t take the hint.

Sitting down once again, Sakura turned to look at the brown-bunned girl. “Hey, Tenten. What was that all about?”

Angling her head so that her face was hidden, Tenten gave no reply.

Turning to her other side, Sakura jumped as she saw Hinata. Jeez. I forgot she was here. Trying her luck, she added, “So, Hinata. Do you know what just happened?”

Hinata nodded slowly before saying, “Well, Neji was really the only person who could ever keep Sasuke somewhat in line. And before you moved here, it was known that Tente--”

“No!” This time, Tenten made no effort to keep her voice low. In unison, the entire room turned their heads toward the shout.

Startled, the shy Hyuga looked over at her, and then hung her head. “Sorry, Tenten. I didn’t know."

Shaking her head, she replied back, “It’s okay. And sorry, Sakura, but...”

Darting her eyes to the side, Sakura received an I’d-love-to-tell-you-but-only-when-I-know-I-can-trust-you look. So she shrugged. “Whatever.”

And with an unspoken agreement, the three girls went through the rest of lunch in silence.