TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling Faster and Faster by _Asharia_

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: BAH. I'm late for Christmas. -_-;; Happy New Year?

Okay. I'm definitely going to have to cut down my original plan for this story. But I WILL get to the end. Believe me. I will.

...Hopefully. ^^;; Happy Holidays everyoneee.
“And I still don’t understand why you acted that way around my mom,” Sakura said, slumping down on the velvet couch in Tenten’s room. “She would’ve loved this place.”

She was inside Tenten’s large and spacious house. Its exterior was quaint, humble even, but that was outside. Inside, it looked like the house of wealthy entrepreneurs, not the home of a teenager. The walls were a light cream color, white borders running along the walls. There were two levels, connected by a small spiral staircase in the back of the house.

Currently, the two girls were in a rectangular-shaped room decorated with various picture and posters everywhere. Five miniature panda plushies lined a windowsill, watching with blank eyes the conversation before them.

“It’s complicated,” Tenten replied. She was sitting cross-legged on her bed across from Sakura. Her brow was furrowed in frustration.

“Fine. Whatever.” She was keeping a secret of her own, so it was only fair to let her friend have one, too. “And by the way, are you sure it’s alright that I’m here? I mean, you didn’t even ask your parents or anything.”

Something in Tenten’s eyes flickered, and she turned her head away, but not before Sakura saw the glistening in her eyes. “I’m sure they’re okay with it.”

“Tenten…” Sakura started.

“What?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Her face was still turned away.

“Liar,” Sakura accused. “You’re crying. Don’t think I didn’t see that. Tell me what’s up.”

“Nothing, nothing. It’s just… well…” Suddenly, a shaking pile of tears appeared before her. Tenten’s normally bright brown eyes were filled with sorrow. “The truth is… I don’t… I don’t have any p-parents,” she cried.

Sakura was instantly next to her friend, holding her comfortingly. She didn’t say anything, but allowed her to continue talking.

“I haven’t… really told… anyone… But,” taking a deep breath, she stopped calmed down a bit. “They d-died a long time ago. I barely remember them. This… this is my aunt’s place. Or… it was hers… She died, too. I live here… by myself now. That’s why I didn’t want your mom to come. People… don’t think of me the same way… when they know I’m an orphan living alone. They either pity me or become suspicious. And then I don’t get to see them anymore.”

Sakura nodded, trying to think of what her mother would have said, what category she’d fall into. Mostly, she thought about that last sentence. Was Tenten afraid that Sakura would listen to a command telling her to keep away from one of her friends?

“I’m sorry, Sakura,” Tenten said.

She smiled. “Don’t worry about it. Tell you what, how about I tell you my story now, just so we’re even?”

“You don’t have to…”

“Okay. I will.”

It was a few minutes later. Tenten had returned to her normal and cool attitude while Sakura finished up her Zaku tale.

“And I’ve never really told anyone before,” she muttered, “so I have no idea how Sasuke found out about it.”

“Are you sure you haven’t said a word about it?” Tenten asked. “Not one person?”

She thought back. “Nope. I doubt my parents even kn--”

“What?”

“I just remembered something…” How could she have forgotten? It was only a few days beforehand. “Damn. It was Naruto.”

“Naruto?” Tenten raised a quizzical eyebrow. “What does he have to do with anything?”

“He’s the one who told Sasuke, that little…” Sakura clenched her fists. She would get that blonde troublemaker back. And it would hurt. “I can’t believe him!”

“I can’t either. Usually, those two never really talk. They walk in completely different circles. Basically, they hate each other. Why would Naruto do that for him?”

“Do I look like I care?” She uttered a string of curses under her breath.

Tenten sighed. “You can kill him later. First, we need to actually start this homework or your mom will never let you come over again.”

“I guess,” Sakura muttered, picking up a book. She aimlessly flipped through the pages, always thinking about the best way to exterminate that hyperactive pest.


A/N: Crappy ending? Yeah, I know. I just wanted to get this chapter done. T_T;;