TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling Faster and Faster by _Asharia_

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ZOMG SHE LIVES. ^_^;; Eheh...

SORRY SORRY SORRY! Not like anyone reads this, but still. SORRY SORRY SORRY! I know I've been gone for... ever, but I kinda lost interest in the story. x.x Knew I should've written it all down before I posted. Anyway... I will probably be very slow in updating, but I will continue to write. It just might take a while...

Maybe as long as it takes for LK to update with YGOA... xDD

Enjoy?
“Why the hell won’t she talk to me?!” Sasuke grumbled. He shoved his books into his locker with unnecessary force and continued to fume. Even after all the attempts he made every single second of that Monday morning, the stubborn Haruno simply refused to give him the time of day.

“Maybe because you’re an insensitive jerk who refuses to leave her alone, and even brought up her miserable past which you shouldn’t have known about in the first place,” Neji said, answering the rhetorical question. “Oh, and you’re also turning into one of those stalker-type people.”

“Shut it.”

“Just trying to help,” he shrugged.

“Well it’s not working,” Sasuke growled. “I’ve been understanding, haven’t I?”

Mentally, he went through a checklist of every single word he’d said to her. None of them seemed… insensitive, as Neji had put it.

“Just think it over and try tomorrow,” Neji suggested. He was actually going to help out his friend, now that he saw how strangely resolute his decision to woo this Sakura girl was.

“Whatever.” Sasuke sighed. “Mind if I stay over tonight? Itachi’s being an ass.”

“Sure,” he replied. Sasuke’s older brother wasn’t exactly the caring type, especially for his younger brother, so there was always a spare room at the Hyuga household whenever it felt like one of those weeks when fists would fly.

The two boys turned and began their walk to the Hyuga home. Ahead of them was Hinata, already down the street.

In his head, Sasuke formed a plan.

---

Sakura growled as she slammed her locker door shut. She wanted to figure out who told Sasuke about Zaku and wring their neck while wearing their intestines as a fashionable choker. Then she wanted to punch the Uchiha in the face for bugging her about it.

No, wait. Scratch that. Sakura was many things, but she wasn’t violent. She would never actually hit someone.

“Ugh!” she groaned.

“Aw, come on, Sakura. I know you really don’t like Sasuke, and I know he’s probably being a jerk – and by the way, you really need to tell me what’s going on – but you don’t have to take out your anger on school property,” Tenten said.

Sakura tilted her head slightly. Her friend was both right and wrong at the same time. For one thing, she didn’t like Sasuke. She adored him. On the inside, at least. As for the brunette being wrong, he wasn’t being a jerk at all. In fact, not one sentence that came out of his mouth that day had jerk-like implications.

The only reason Sakura was upset was the fact that she knew his reasoning. He was determined to prove to her that he wasn’t a selfish, womanizing, uncaring bastard. And knowing that he was so set on trying to win her over made her heart flutter – never a good sign. She had to keep denying him. Hadn’t she learned her lesson yet?

“That’s why they call it ‘school property’,” she said quietly. “It’s the school’s problem, not mine.”

Tenten sighed. “Just… relax, okay? Come over to my place. We can just hang around and you can tell me what’s up.”

“Nice try,” Sakura laughed. “I’m not going to spill the details that easily, but I’ll accept the invitation. Hang on for a second while I fill in my parents.”

“Right.”

The two girls walked outside, carrying their books for a load of Monday homework. Sakura’s eyes scanned the parking lot until she found the car she was looking for. Jogging over to it, she tapped on the window and waited for it to roll all the way down. Her mother’s smiling face looked back at her.

“Yes?”

“Hey, Mom. I was wondering if I could stay over at Tenten’s for a little while,” Sakura said.

“Sure,” her mother replied. “Where does she live? I can drop you two off.”

“No!” Tenten said. Running over to Sakura’s side, the brunette shook her head vigorously. “I mean, that's alright. We could probably use the exercise, after all.” She had on a smile, but it wasn’t fooling her friend.

“And if I wanted to accept the ride…?” Sakura inquired.

“You don’t. Right?” Her eyes were pleading, begging. “Right, Sakura?”

She sighed. “Yep. We’ll walk, Mom, but thanks for the offer.”

“Okay. Keep your cell phone on, Sakura. I’ll call later when I come to pick you up,” her mother added.

“Oh, but we can drop her off,” Tenten said. “Really. It’s no problem.”

“If you’re sure…”

She nodded, brown buns shaking.

“Bye, Mom.” Sakura watched as her mother drove away before turning to the girl next to her. “Well, what was that all about?”

“Nothing,” Tenten mumbled, looking away.

“Looks like I’m not the only one who needs to explain some things,” she murmured.

---

“Are you sure you’re okay with this, Hinata?” Sasuke asked for the tenth time. He wanted to be utterly sure she wouldn’t back down at the last minute. His onyx eyes bored into hers, daring the young Hyuga to refuse.

“Y-Yes,” Hinata stammered. “If you think it’ll help Sakura…”

“It will,” he assured her. He turned around, dismissing her silently. She didn’t leave.

“Sasuke?” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“What?”

“Is… is all that true? What happened to her?” He snuck a look over his shoulder. Her eyes were filled with concern for her friend, and for a second he wished he could feel that kind of sincerity.

“Yep. All of it. And I have a very reliable source,” the Uchiha replied dryly.

Hinata nodded once. “Okay,” she said before walking through the door, shutting it softly behind her.

“You better know what you’re doing,” Neji warned from the corner of the room.

Sasuke looked at him. “Worried about something?”

“Besides my uncle?” He shook his head. “If he hears that I let you use her, I’m dead.”

“You’ve been in worse situations with him,” Sasuke shot back, although he too was worried. Neji’s uncle was extremely strict, and if anything happened to his friend, he’d have all the guilt.

But Hinata agreed to it. He would never force her into something; the girl was just too sweet and innocent for even him to corrupt. So he brought her into his scheme instead, telling her all the truth he could.

He just prayed now that it all worked.
Chapter end notes: So... yeah. I have another chapter already typed up [woohoo, she's ahead of the game for once!] but that won't go up until I have a decent start on at least 2 other chapters.

If anyone still sticks around to read this, thanks for the undeserved loyalty! Reviews are always appreciated, even if they are to yell at me and tell me what a failure I am for killing off the story halfway through and then bringing it back again. =D