TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cold Blood by The Cheat

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto shook his head and watched Haku walk off. Girls who actually had passes stopped him. “Please sign my stomach!!” the girl in front said. Naruto remembered her name quickly. She was the ‘popular’ kid in school, and her cousin kicked a lot of ass. It was Hinata Hyuuga.

Haku rubbed the back of his neck. “Erm… How about I just sign a piece of paper?” he suggested, taking the pen she was holding out to him. “That’s good too!” she exclaimed, holding out a piece of paper. Haku quickly wrote his name on it and wandered off to his car.

“Lets go. Haku said we needed to.” Naruto said, pulling Chouji. Sakura and Ino ran after them, but not before giving a glance at Sasuke and Shikamaru. Temari sighed. “But guys! We didn’t get to find out who the guitarist was!!” she said. Naruto glared at her. “We are lucky they didn’t find us.”

“Chouji, can I sleep at your house tonight?” Naruto asked as they walked to the car. Chouji shrugged. “My dad is teaching that Neji kid how to play the drums. My mom is out for the night. So I guess it wont matter. Mind if I invite Shino over?”

“Nope. The more the… better.”

“Idiot! It’s the more the merrier!”

“Oops.”

Naruto let Chouji drive because he wanted to hang his head out of the window. “You look like an idiot, Naruto.” Temari said. Naruto said something that she couldn’t hear.

-

“Hey Shino! How are you?” Naruto said. Shino didn’t say anything. “Hey… wasn’t the guitarist of Cold Blood wearing those clothes?” Chouji asked, looking at Shino.

“Er, yea- I mean no! You must be seeing things, Chouji. I wasn’t even at that concert.”

“Darn, I wish we had a friend that was in Cold Blood. We would get to go backstage for free!” Naruto shouted, turning the TV on. “I get to go backstage for free…” Shino muttered. Naruto looked at him. “Huh?”

“Nothing…”

“Temari is probably bragging to some of her friends about how she got to see Cold Blood backstage…. Right now.”

Chouji dialed her phone number and Temari answered. “Chouji, I’m bragging to my friend about how I got to see Cold Blood. Bye.”
Chouji hung up and Naruto started laughing that good old annoying laugh. “We are so smart!!” he shouted. “No, its just because she does it all the time.”

‘I love the way you smile when I talk to you….’ The TV was showing a music video for the song ‘Murder’. “Oh geez.. I’ve had enough of their songs for one night.” Shino said, rushing to turn the TV off.

“Wait a second.. Shino! You’re the guitarist!! Why didn’t you tell us?” Chouji shouted. Shino sighed. “Because then you would use me.”

“Temari, Sakura, and Ino would! But we are men!! United we stand, divided we still stand, just farther apart!” Naruto said proudly. Shino and Chouji rolled their eyes.

‘I just wanna tell you its murder when I see you with him…’

“Hm.. Who is that girl in the video, Shino?”