TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Okay this is what you guys have been waiting for. Kind of...but you will like it I swear! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly =^.^=
Naruto shot out of his seat, grabbing his stuff into his arms and was a gold bullet as he flew from desk to door to hallway. Papers flew quietly behind him as everyone looked at where the blond had been. Sakura shrugged, used to it already and Sasuke smirked, knowing exactly why the boy was in such a rush.

If the Uchiha had been any other person he would have laughed evilly in that very class room, but he was Sasuke Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha does not laugh evilly in public, even if his plan was about to reveal itself. He settled for a dark chuckle under his breath and walked out of the room.

Naruto made it to his locker, shoving everything into the tight green space that was already littered with papers and even if you looked in the very back a paper bag lunch that he had brought on the first day before he realized that he could pay the nice lunch lady a bit extra for her to make him ramen. It was now the last week of school. Naruto didn’t seem to notice the smell, but the random girl that did and fainted at the rotten stench.

Naruto looked behind him and at the girl now on the hallway floor, being trampled by many hurrying feet and shrugged. He had better things to think about right now. Like how exactly to avoid meeting that damn bastard and not getting the note read out loud during lunch at the same time. He slumped against the cool green metal lockers in defeat. This so sucked.

As he heard the bell ring again, showing that free time had officially started, Naruto pushed himself off the lockers. He had to do it. He had to meet that damn bastard outside and face whatever evil deed the Uchiha had planned for him. He sighed and moved as slowly as he could towards the doors that lead outside.

Sasuke waited outside, knowing that the blond would show up. He leaned against a tree, eyes closed and raven hair swaying gently in the light breeze, enjoying the day and relishing in what he planned to have “Naru-chan” do. Onyx eyes opened and a smirk played on his lips as he heard the door leading to where he was open and close and he knew that his victim had just arrived.

“Where is that bastard?” Naruto mumbled to himself, looking around with those damn blue eyes of his, the ones that never could lie when he needed them to. He sighed and walked over to a nice grassy area.

Naruto had always loved when they could go outside for free time because the area they were allowed to relax in was a nice area filled with green grass. It had a deep ditch running straight across the field that was usually filled with water and sometimes the students found crawdads in the soft mud. A huge tree that had been growing there since the school was built was right in the middle, its roots lifted from the ground so that it had a hole under it that some students liked to hide in, with one or two tables positioned under its shadow.

That was where Naruto sat, right in between two upraised roots, eyes closed, a bit more relaxed thinking that Sasuke had just been joking around with him and that the blackmailing bastard wasn’t really going to show up. Little did the unsuspecting blond know that the “blackmailing bastard” he had just been thinking about was currently chuckling at the other side of the large tree and was sliding silently to the same side as him.

Sasuke couldn’t believe how stupid his target was, almost asleep against a tree trunk? Too easy. If it was any one else, the Uchiha might have suspected a trap, but hey this was Naruto after all and it was perfectly believable that the absentminded blond would lay like that right in the open.

Sasuke licked his lips as he reached the other side and looked down at “Naru-chan”. He leaned down so that he was face to face with the tanned teen, a bit close for comfort, but that was how Sasuke liked it. He saw Naruto’s face scrunch up adorably as he realized the sun was being blocked by something and opened his eyes to find out what it was. Blue met black as blue widened in shock and previously tan skin turned an alarming red.

“WHAT THE HELL!?!” Sasuke stumbled back, pinkie in his ear in an effort to get back his hearing.

“You don’t have to be so loud, Naru-chan.” He said, his tone annoyed and teasing at the same time, that damn smirk placed firmly on his lips, determined to stay no matter what the flustered blond did. Naruto shot up from the ground, panting slightly, hand to chest, and face still very, very red.

“What the freak were you doing that close to me?!?” Naruto panted, his skin felt as it were on fire and he couldn’t help but regret ruining the moment, but that was pushed down as fear, anger, and confusion took over his slightly small mind.

“I was just trying to wake you up. We do have an appointment together, Naru-chan.” Sasuke stated, waving a hand in the air in a nonchalant way, pissing Naruto off a bit as realized the bastard kept calling him Naru-chan.

“I wasn’t asleep and stop calling me Naru-chan!!! My name is NARUTO!!!” he shouted the last part, finally having gained his breath back. He glared at that damn ‘I’m better than you’ expression, trying to stop blue eyes from traveling to stare at smirking lips that had been so close to his just a few precious minutes ago. A part of him inside sighed sadly at the lost moment.

“Yes, but I like Naru-chan better. Now for the rest of my instructions.” Sasuke said in that damn teasing tone of his. Naruto pouted some and slide back down against the tree till his butt hit the dirt. He folded his knees to his chin and his arms around them, head placed sadly on them. He pouted up at Sasuke to show he was listening.

Inner Sasuke, you know the one that isn’t an emotionless bastard that only shows he isn’t made out of stone by blackmailing foolish and careless blonds? Yeah that one urged the outside form of him closer, wanting to do some things that aren’t exactly PG-13 to those damn cute pouting lips. And for once Outside Sasuke listened and did move closer, so that he stood right in front of the pouting blond.

“You only have to do one thing. One thing and when you are finished with that one thing I will give you the note, without me taking ever looking at it. Just one thing, Naru-chan.” Sasuke said smirking, one hand digging in his back pocket and pulling out the scribbled on piece of paper, the one that had caused this whole big mess. The one that was probably going to make Naruto sell his soul to this blackmailing bastard.

“So what is this one thing, exactly?” Naruto looked up, suspiciously, but also curious. What could the bastard want? Sasuke looked like he had been waiting to answer that question his whole life, Inner Sasuke was even smirking at the idea they had come up with. The raven haired teen kneeled down and leaned in close again, he looked the stunned dobe in the blue eyes, for a moment before leaning even closer.

Naruto knew he wasn’t breathing, but he also knew that he couldn’t be awake and that this was all some crazy ass dream, coming from some bad ramen because there was no way that Sasuke could be this close and still coming closer anywhere else besides his dreams. He quickly pinched himself, but he didn’t wake up. He licked suddenly dry lips and watched as onyx jewels drew closer and closer.

“Naru-chan.” Sasuke breathed over said “Naru-chan’s” lips and just at the last moment, right before their lips would meet at last, Sasuke moved his head so that Naruto felt his hot breath on his ear.

“You have to dress up as a girl and be my date for the prom.” He whispered in a husky voice into the actually shocked to silence dobe. The bell rang once again and Sasuke pulled back, he smirked seductively at the blond and walked towards the door, hands stuffed into his pockets. When Naruto heard the door close, it came to him what his crush had just whispered into his ear and for the second time that day he shouted so loud that the birds residing in the trees flew away,

“WHAT?!?”