TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Oh my gosh you guys are so nice! I can't believe you like my story this much! It makes me feel overjoyed with happiness! This is where my true story changes a bit because this is a lot better for a yaoi story. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“You bastard just give it back. Damn it is just a note, doesn’t even say anything about you.” Naruto said, but he knew he was never good at lying. He hated his eyes, he just knew it was because he had blue eyes that he never got way with stealing the last cookie, or that his teacher always knew that he was the one talking. Blue eyes so sucked. Black eyes would be a lot better. Black eyes like a certain pair that were staring down at him, boring into his blue ones, seeming to read every single lie he had ever told, and smirking at it.

Damn those dark eyes and their reading and smirking powers!

“Well then, dobe you wouldn’t mind if I read it would you?” he asked in a snide voice, a pale finger slipping under the flap of a fold as if he was going to open it. Naruto could feel his blue eyes widen in a fear and his mouth open a bit.

“No!” he almost shouted, reaching out for the note, only to fall out of his desk and land on the floor. It was amazing the teacher hadn’t noticed any of this; he seemed to be planning the next big game. Yes, simply amazing.

“Owie…” Naruto mumbled, rubbing his poor butt that had landed on the cruel tiled floor. Sasuke chuckled as he looked down at the blond boy, whose note he had taken hostage.

Oh and if anyone was wondering what Sakura was doing right now, she was still stuck in her chair, very shocked, her jaw had dropped onto the desk top and her eyes were still on the place where the note had been. Even her hand was still frozen in that horrible moment. Naruto took a moment to glare at her, because it was all her fault this was happening to him and he would so not forget that little fact.

“So you would mind, dobe?” Sasuke asked, waving his little prize in the air above spiky blond hair. A tanned hand shot up reaching up as high as it could from the ground, but well it didn’t make it far.

“Damn it you bastard just give it back! Don’t you have better things to do then take other people’s notes? Stupid nosy bastard.” He mumbled the last part under his breath but the rest he practically yelled, getting up, wincing a bit in pain from the butt incident.

“Let me think about that…” The bastard put a finger to his lip as if actually considering giving it back, “Nope. It is just too fun to torture you, dobe.”

Naruto growled at him, glaring with those trustworthy blue eyes into lying onyx ones. Why did this stuff always happen to him? Of course Sakura would be dumb enough to let Sasuke steal the note. Of course it could only happen to him. He didn’t even realize he was pouting until Sasuke’s smirk widened and the raven haired devil in disguise’s eyes glittered with something Naruto couldn’t exactly name except it kind of looked like he felt when looking at a fresh cup of ramen.

“Aww…did I hurt the idiot’s feelings? Tell you what, I make a deal with you. I won’t read this little note if you….” He trailed off smirk still firmly in place. Naruto’s eyes lit up. Sasuke wouldn’t read the note! His secret would stay a secret! But wait…

“If I do what?” he asked, very suspicious, that look Sasuke was giving him defiantly didn’t help in the least.

“If you do whatever I say, I won’t read it and I will give it back to you at the end of the day when you won’t have to listen to me.” Sasuke said, smugness dripping in every poisonous word.

Naruto’s jaw dropped.

“WHAT?!?”