TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Do you know how happy I am to see how much everyone likes this? It has been favored six times and I'm only on the fourth chapter! *pats back* Thank you all so much!!!! It defiantly makes me update faster! And I will update every day if I can, I have a whole week off so yeah. Anyhoo Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“It isn’t that freaking funny, Sakura!” he hissed at her when she still hadn’t stopped giggling, the sound grating on his already tight nerves. She only shook her head, though he couldn’t see her and started to write her reply.

Naruto heard the paper being folded and waited for the note to nudge him or be put in his hand, but it never came. Naruto looked over his shoulder and glared with ocean blue eyes as he saw the girl holding it out for him to get it. He huffed and bent his arm in the strangest of angles that should never have to be used just to get a stupid note that he didn’t even want and grabbed the damn thing, Sakura still giggling. He rubbed his poor aching arm and then opened the note.

‘SASUKE?!? You like Sasuke?!? I that why you’re always yelling at him and trying to beat him up because you like him!? Why do you like him? I mean I liked him before but why do you?!? This is so funny!!’ the note practically squealed at him in uneven pink ink, her handwriting clearly showed just how funny it was to her so just incase Naruto or anybody else in a ten mile radius didn’t hear her laughing he could see she had been in hysterics while writing it. Naruto glared at the small, innocent piece of paper before scribbling down in hard letters, so that he almost feared breaking his pen,

‘It isn’t that goddamn funny!!! And I only yell and try to beat him because he deserves it! He is such a bastard some times. Well you liked him before, but I don’t like him for his stupid ass looks I guess I don’t know, it’s not like his personality is any better, but see I guess there is this side I saw once, just once at the beginning of the year when he smiled, not smirked or did anything like his smug ass usually does but smiled and well I don’t know I guess I kind of sort of liked him ever since. He can be an okay guy when he puts his mind to it.’ Naruto sighed, this note was being written in way more then he wanted it to be.

He folded the note, wincing as he noticed just how much he had written and that they were now on the back of the notebook paper, which meant that someone could catch glimpses of their words when they folded it. Naruto had a really bad feeling about this. He passed it, once again hurting his poor abused arm and gave the damn thing to the pink haired girl behind him.

Sakura gave a very audible gasp as her emerald eyes sprinted across the paper, drinking in line after line. Then she quickly uncapped her pink pen and wrote something with long wavy hand movements. She giggled once more before waiting for Naruto to lean back and take the note. She dangled the thing just out of reach, watching the tanned hand struggling against its bone aliment before a contrasting pale hand snatched it from her hand.

She looked at her hand to see the paper gone and then up to see pale skin, onyx eyes, and smirking lips looking down at her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed the word, ‘No’ but no sound came out. Sasuke turned the paper over and looked at it, not opening it to read, but more like examining it.

Naruto finally realized that the note wasn’t in his reach at all and brought his poor tortured arm back to him before turning around in his seat to just snatch the note away from his so called best friend. That was when he saw it.

They weren’t in math class but it would be easier to describe Naruto’s reaction in math terms.

Sasuke+Note=End Of World.

And yet even though the world didn’t explode, Naruto really really wished it would and fast. ‘Please anybody kill me now, just please shoot me.’ he thought, closing his eyes and gulping before opening them to send the most murderous aura he could produce at the moment and sending it directly to the strawberry haired soon to be murdered girl behind him, who was still too busy gawking and trying to figure out what had exactly happened to sense his killer aura. Sasuke then turned his dark eyes at the soon to be killer blond and his smirk grew.

“What‘s the matter, dobe? Do you need this or something?” Sasuke asked, innocently, holding up his prize piece of paper with the pink and orange scribbles all over it.

‘This can’t end well.’