TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Yes another chapter! Okay in this story, though it is based on a true story I have totally replaced my friend Alexis with Sakura because beside from being careless with notes they have nothing else in common. Like Alexis would never ever threaten me, she is more a horrible little servant then a friend, but anyway...just wanted to point that out. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto slipped into his seat, hiding his head behind a upside down text book in some desperate hope of not being seen, but apparently lady luck decided it would be fun to ruin his day, plus having bright blond hair isn’t really the hair for stealth.

“Naru-chan!” Sakura called to him in an all too innocent voice, a voice she only used when he was about to get seriously hurt. He nervously peeked over what was supposed to be the bottom of the book and gave Sakura his best ‘please don’t hurt me. I’m too young and cute to die’ look.

Maybe lady luck didn’t hate him too bad because Sakura sighed in defeat and took her seat behind him in the horrible row of one seat desks.

You know the kind with the hard wood seats and the little piece of desk attached to them by a pointy, cold metal bar? Yeah those desks. In their school they had those in about five or six rows right next to each other, so it was just close enough to want to pass a note and yet just uncomfortable enough to not want to pass it to the person behind you.

Naruto loved these rows and these desks.

Sakura hated them.

“Psst…psst…Naruto. Pass the note.” She whispered as the teacher began the class. They were in science and it didn’t matter if they didn’t pay attention because the science teacher doubled as a football coach and probably couldn’t tell you how to spell science. He usually just put on some video on some sort of science lesson and started to plan the next big game.

Naruto hated this class because every once and awhile the coach would decide to give them some big test after the principal bugged him enough and everyone would always fail because they never learned anything. It sucked. How was he supposed to know how many neurons were in a plant cell when he had spent the whole class period watching a movie on the digestive system?

“NARUTO! Pass the note!” came Sakura’s angry voice, stabbing him with her recently sharpened pencil point.

“OW! Damn Sakura you don’t have to freaking stab me! Fine, fine I’ll pass the freaking note. Stupid freaking evil best friend from hell.” He mumbled under his breath as he fished the evil note from his pants pocket.

“I love you too, now hurry up!” she whispered, her smug smirk dripping in each word. Naruto finally got the note form his pocket, along with his gel pen and shuddered again as he saw Sakura descriptive drawing of his untimely demise.

He thought about lying to her. Maybe telling her that he liked a girl? Maybe that one Hinata girl. She was sweet enough. Then Sakura would get off his back. But then what if the pink haired girl tried to get him and Hinata together? Naruto liked the girl, but as he said before, he didn’t exactly swing that way. He sighed. There was no going around it; he would have to tell Sakura his crush. And in a note too. Lady luck and life altogether soooooo hated him.

‘Fine Sakura, but I swear if you show anyone else this note I won’t be the one to die. Got me? I think I may kind of, sort of…like Sasuke Uchiha. Please don’t tell anyone!!!! I mean it!’ he then drew his own crudely drawn doodle of a very beat up Sakura. He then folded it back up and stretched his arm at a very odd angle to pass the note behind him. It hurt and he glare at Sakura when she refused to get it. Finally she took it out of his hand and read it, eyes going wide and giggles sliding past her lips till she was full out laughing. She quieted down when the teacher asked what was so funny, but still kept giggling.

That was when Sasuke noticed the whole thing. The dobe and his annoying best friend were doing something. He wasn’t called a genius for nothing, but he just didn’t know what. And that bothered him. He hated not knowing what the dobe was doing. If the dobe was doing something, then well he had to do something. And he planned to do it soon.

Then he saw it.

The note.

And an evil plan was hatched inside his handsome head.