TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Oh my gosh yes you finally get to see how Sasuke reacts to Naruto in a dress. Yay you! I hope I did it okay. By the way, can anyone be so kind as to give me fanart for this? I would love you forever if you did! Plus I would post it the chapter it was drawn for with your name and a big thank you next to it! So pwese? Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
This was it. Yes, the time had finally come. The dance door stood before Naruto closed with a fast beat of music pouring out and the sounds and of course smells of teenagers and hormones pouring out with it. Sakura and Lee had already walked in, arm in arm with Sakura winking over her shoulder.

In the dark green limo that Lee had rented for the prom, Sakura had told Naruto that he had to wait outside for his date, some kind of rule that a girl never walked in alone if they had a date. It was stupid and Naruto hated waiting outside in a freaking dress, people walking past him and giving him stares, mostly boys before their dates dragged them in, giving Naruto heated glares.

Nervously Naruto brushed out wrinkles that weren’t there and ran his hand through his wig which was put up in long pigtails on either side of his head. He thought he looked pretty good, even Lee couldn’t stop staring at him, that was until he saw Sakura in her light pink modest dress that reached a little above her ankles and had white lace framing the edges and Naruto could almost see the hearts in his big doll eyes. It was so sweet Naruto thought for sure he was going t gag, but he made it through all the kissy gooey stuff in the limo and now he just had to wait for his bastard of a date.

Who knew it was cool for Uchihas to arrive fashionably late?

Naruto could have killed someone.

After yet another boy and his date passed gawking and glaring a dark, sleek limo pulled up to the school, it was longer and looked more expense than the others and of course it had the Uchiha symbol on it. Of course. Uchihas had to arrive in style. Their own style.

Naruto would have been angry that he had been left out here for what seemed like forever. Really he would have. Except that he couldn’t when his heart tried to ram its way out of his chest when blue eyes caught sight of the hottest, handsomest thing to ever grace the world in its presence: Sasuke Uchiha, in a tux.

Naruto had to stop his jaw from dropping to the ground and screwing up his lipstick when he saw Sasuke step out of the limo wearing a black silk tux with a dark midnight blue undershirt and a silk dusty white tie and matching dark dress pants and shiny black shoes. His hair was styled in its usual way, yet it didn’t matter because any other way would have looked strange. It was as if everything was made especially for him and him alone. And maybe it was.

Naruto was even more surprised as he saw Sasuke’s older brother step out as well with a tall blond following him. Both worth tuxes as well, Itachi’s being like his brothers except with a crimson undershirt and gleaming white tie. His long hair was tied in a pony tail and thrown over his shoulder; he seemed to be watching everything through dark rimmed square glasses. The blond behind him wore an orange shirt with brown stripes that would have looked hideous on anyone else, but he pulled it off, his dark jacket was thrown over his should as if it took effort to put it on. He wore a brown tie and dark pants and had his long blond hair in a sort of ponytail thing. He had matching glasses with Itachi.

Then again who cared what they wore? What was important, Naruto’s mind screamed at him, was that his date, yes HIS date, the sexy thing on two legs was walking towards the door, looking around as if looking for someone. He didn’t seem to recognize Naruto and as he walked towards the door, he looked him up and down.

“Have you seen a blond boy probably in a dress of some sort?” Sasuke asked Naruto, still looking around as Itachi and the blond dude that barely looked like a dude walked up behind him.

“Me and Deidara are going in, little brother. Have fun with your date and thanks for the five bucks.” Itachi smirked and walked through the dance door while Sasuke tried to burn a hole in his retreating back before turning back to Naruto, waiting for an answer.

Naruto though was trying desperately to hold back laughter. He would really have to thank Sakura later; she did so good a job that even Sasuke didn’t recognize him. Naruto looked Sasuke straight in his handsome, breath taking eyes and grinned.

“Nope, sorry pretty boy, but if I had he would probably tell me to tell you that he wants his note back.” Naruto didn’t try to hold it in anymore and doubled over in laughter at the look on Sasuke’s face. It was simply priceless. The usually stoic boy seemed to have lost the gift of speech and instead let his jaw drop to the ground and his eyes widen, he looked about ready to faint. But that was gone in less than a minute so that Naruto wished he had asked Sakura for a camera just for that moment. Sasuke instead smirked down at his dobe in a dress and wig.

“Well don’t you clean up nicely? And no note until after the prom, how can I trust you not to just run off with it before I get a slow dance with my date?” Sasuke asked smugly, watching with a sense of pride as a blush creeped up powered cheeks. True he was overly shocked that Naruto had actually pulled off looking exactly like a girl, at that a very hot girl, but still didn’t mean he could let go of his bastard appearance at least he had to keep it up till he could get the idiot alone.

“Now, can I escort you into the dance?” He asked smoothly, holding out the crook of his arm. Naruto nodded, only glaring a bit and looped his arm into Sasuke’s. Naruto looked down at himself once more and then over at his overly smug and almost burning hot date. It was almost like a bad and good dream, he pinched himself as he saw Sasuke reach to open the door. It wasn’t a dream. He was about to enter the prom with Sasuke at his side and him in an orange dress.

Well he could only hope this was as strange as it got. His hopes were soon to be crushed. Poor Naruto.