TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! I bet you guys thought I had left you, right? You have no hope in me, do you?! *pouts* I swear, I am back on this story, I seriously love it and damn it will be great, I swear! So give me some credit! I am back and ready to stay! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“He said what?!?” Sakura asked him as they both sat down at their lunch table.

“Who said what, dear Sakura-chan?” Lee asked as he sat down next to Sakura, kissing her gently on the cheek. Even though he was a year older he still could catch a few moments at lunch to sit and eat a bit with his dear “Sakura-chan”. Naruto had always found this terribly sweet, but was too busy freaking out to say something about it.

“Oh nothing, Lee. Just Naruto and his problems.” Sakura asked, kissing Lee back and smiling, seeming to forget that a minute ago she was freaking out even more than Naruto. Then again Lee always seemed to have that effect over her now a days.

“Oh? Naruto, please tell me what ails you and I will try my best to help!” Lee shouted, flashing him one of his specialized blinding smiles. Naruto rubbed his blue eyes and just shook his head before letting it fall to the hard lunch table.

“It’s really nothing, Lee-kun. Don’t you have to go to class now? You know how Gai hates when you are late to gym.” Sakura pointed out softly, taking a quick bite out of her slimy, not-the-right-color, green salad that they lunch ladies said they made fresh every day, but looked and smelled like they were made years ago instead.

“You are of course right, my Sakura blossom! I must go! Please forgive me; I will pick you up at eight for a beautiful night at the prom! Bye, my love!” Lee proclaimed as he kissed her once again on the cheek and ran at the speed expected by a track star out the door and towards the gym. Sakura watched him go, giggling, then turned to Naruto, suddenly serious.

“Naruto, what are you going to do? You can’t seriously go to the prom dressed as a girl! Much less go as Sasuke’s date! You will get mauled by his fangirls. I should know. I would have mauled anyone who dare dated Sasuke myself last year. You will never leave the place alive! You’re just going to have to let him read the note. It won’t be too bad right?” Sakura said, trying to be reassuring and failing terribly.

Naruto lifted his head from the table and glared at her, once again remembering how this was her fault. He moaned loudly and let his head hit the table again.

“This so sucks.” He mumbled under his breath, just imaging the damn bastard going up on the stage at prom, the music would stop just for his highness and he would take out the note, smirking down at Naruto. It would all happen in slow motion, and naruto would watch as his whole life came crashing down in front of his eyes as Sasuke read the note out loud, to the whole school. They would all point and laugh at him. Oh gods and the fangirls. The fangirls!

Naruto wanted to die. Maybe he could make it look like an accident if he cut his wrist with the damn stupid little plastic knifes they gave out. Nah, it would take too much cutting, those knifes couldn’t cut wet paper.

Sakura, patted his back sadly, “Don’t worry Naruto, I have a plan, meet me at my house after school, okay?” Naruto agreed by hitting his head on the table again.

A smirking raven haired teen sat at a table in the back watching the scene. Naru-chan would be his. Just a couple more hours. He only had to wait a couple more hours before his plan would finally be finished and the end…oh the end would just be too sweet. He chuckled darkly to himself, but in his had it was insane evil dark lord about to take over the world laughter.

Just a couple more hours.