TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha Archeress by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

You know I had a kick out of making this story. I'm so grateful that 4 people added it to their favorites. ^-^

As for my Anniversary fic I'm sorry I haven't updated but I have writer's block so I'm kinda stuck. Since tommorrow is the last day I guess I'll keep adding chapters even after it's over. So I hope you are all happy.

As for Highschool Drama I'm thinking of deleting it because it didn't write turn out the way I wanted. What do you guys think?

Read and Review.
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

After I had finished my ramen I had turned around in my chair and stared upon the sun. I wondered what Neji-san was doing at the moment. Probably nothing I needed to concern myself with. I reached for my bow and arrows which was strapped upon my back and I held it against my chest. I turned towards Hinata and smiled.

"I'm sorry Hinata-san but I think I should be leaving now. I promise I'll come back."

Naruto and Sasuke looked at me questionably. Sakura had a confused looked on her face and Kakashi was still reading his book. Hinata gave me a very small nod. Naruto jumped out of his seat and smiled.

"Where are you going Ina-san?"

I looked down at the ground and slightly blushed then I looked back up and rubbed the back of my head while smiling sheepishly.

"I want to practice my bow. I can invite you but I'm sure you'll find it quite boring unlike your ninja skills."

Kakashi smiled under his mask but you couldn't really tell he smiled. His eyes shown it though.

"Nonsense. I'm sure it would be great. I want to see what you can do."

He said while putting his book into his back pouch. I nodded with happiness before stretching.

"Do you have any place that I can practice? Like a training ground with targets?"

Naruto nodded super fast before grabbing my hand.

"Sure we do! Follow me!"

He took off dragging me in the process. I mean I do have legs and feet so I can follow on my own. He got there so fast. He let go of my hand and I held unto my knees while trying to catch my breath.

"You....went...to fast....Naruto-san."

Still breathing hard he started jumping around me with happiness and joy.

"Show me! Show me! Show me!"

I smiled. He has so much energy. How does he do it? Soon enough I saw Kakashi and the others along with Hinata approach. Sasuke stuck his hand into his pockets.

"So are you gonna show us or what?"

"Just a minute. Be patient."

I told him. I took my bow and examined a nearby tree with a target on it. Naruto made a puffed up face. Before he could say anything I looked at him with fired up eyes.

"SHUT UP! I'm trying to concentrate!"

He pouted and puffed his cheeks up. Sakura batted Naruto upside his head while Hinata was trying to keep him quiet as possible. I took a arrow and twirled it around my fingers before aiming at the target. I squeezed out some chakra and made the element appear. I tried all of my elements except for fire and I was terrified of fire. I began to get nervous as I used fire. Then I shot the arrow at the target and it bursted into flames. Two fireballs shot out of the side of it and flew back at it blowing it to bits. I sighed with relief and turned to my fellow spectators. Naruto and Sakura's mouths were agape. Hinata looked at me with amazement. Kakashi stared at the tree along with Sasuke. Naruto jumped up.

"That was amazing Ina! How did you do that?!"

I giggled a bit.

"I guess you can say I was born with it. Kind of like some genetic trait. I think Neji-san refered to it as kekkai genkai."

I looked at Sasuke for a while and noticed that his eyes weren't the same color they usually were. They were red with to black circles.

"Sasuke-san I notice that your eyes aren't the same color they usually are. Do you have one too?"

He wasn't paying attention. He went and examined the tree for a good little while. Instead Sakura began to explain it to me.

"Sasuke-kun has the Sharingan. It's a genetic trait passed umong the Uchiha Clan."

I nodded carefully. I looked at Kakashi's mask.

"Do you have one Kakashi-san?"

He didn't say anything at all. He did nod slowly as not to cause a scene. I caught on and looked at the tree I destroyed. I slowly approached it with caution. I was terrified of fire! When I got near it I had the flashback when I was in the forest. I held unto my head. I have to get out of here. I held unto my bow and ran out of Konoha as fast I could not turning back. I could hear Hinata and Naruto yelling.

"INA WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? COME BACK!"

I didn't say a word. I ran until I got back to my forest clearing where no one could find me but Neji-san and for hours at a time I sat in my tent with my face burried in my knees just sitting there. Then I heard some rustling in the trees and I looked out. There was Neji-san standing their with a soft expression. I couldn't help but cry as he jumped down and hugged me.