TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha Archeress by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First off I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Second off I would like to thank my reviewers and hopefully get more as I venture on.

Third off before you begin to red this chapter read the third one cause no one did!
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

I began to stir up from my sleep. I felt super hot like I had sunburn except worst than that. As I began to sit up I was forced to lay back down. I looked up and saw that I wasn't in my forest. I got scared and hid under the cover. Why am I here? Where am I and then it all came back to me. I remember passing out in the forest surrounded by flames. Then I felt someone lift me up and carry me away. I don't rememeber anything else. Am I in a stranger's house!? I shrieked a bit as I removed the covers from my head. When I looked up I saw a lot of people in the room with me that had pearl eyes. Some were wearing nurse suits. Someone did rescue me but who? I turned from my back to my shoulder and faced the wall.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder a bit.

"Are you okay? Are you awake?"

I turned over and saw someone right in my face. I rubbed my eyes and backed up a bit. A girl with lavender hair and pearl eyes was looking at me with a soft expression. She had to be related to Neji-san because everyone here looks like him. She wore a night gown that looked like it was made out of pure silk. They were freaking rich if they can afford silk! I sat up.

"I feel a lot better,thanks for asking and yes I'm awake. A bit lightheaded but fine."

"B-by the way I-I'm Hinata."

I smiled at her. She seems nice but she probably has low self esteem. I already ready know she's shy. I tilted my head.

"I'm Ina,greatest acheress in Konoha. Say do you know anyone named Neji Hyuuga?"

I saw her eyes widen a bit but she brushed it off really quick. She must be scared of him or something. Can't see why. He's so nice.

"T-that's m-my c-cousin."

I stared at her for just a bit.

"So all of these people in this house are related to him?"

"Yes. He has another cousin which is my sister. A-and if you're w-wondering w-who b-brought you here i-it was N-Neji-nii-san."

I looked upon the ceiling of the room a bit dazed at the fact that my rescuer was Neji. I smiled and closed my eyes. I small tint of red appeared on my cheeks. I turned towards Hinata with the utmost respect.

"Hinata-sama where is Neji-san?"

She looked at me wide eyed as if she knew what was going on. I stared at her a bit and got a hint of what she thought I would do.

"I'm not gonna kiss him or nothing. I just...o never mind. Tell him I said thank you."

I smiled and Hinata sighed.

"I-I thought y-you liked my c-cousin."

I laughed a bit.

"Maybe. Let destiny decide the answer for that question. He told me that. Well I'll see you later."

I climbed out of the bed and reached for my bow and arrows. I strapped it across my shoulder and slipped my shoes on my feet.

"Hinata-sama. Could you please show me the way out?"

"G-gladly."

She smiled and began to show my the way out. I closed my eyes and hit something on the way out. I rubbed my head and saw Neji standing in the door way. He reached out his hand and lifted me up. I grabbed it and he pulled me up fast making me fly into his chest. I pushed myself away real quick blushing.

"Don't do that Neji-san."

A small smirked took his features which made me blush even more. I could hear Hinata giggling on the other side of the door. I sighed. Neji looked at me questionably.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh...home. I like it there."

He lowered his head. I smiled just a bit.

"I guess I could stay for a while longer."

Hinata stuck her head through the door and smiled.

"I c-can show y-you around I-Ina-san."

Neji nodded and my smiled widened.

"I would like that. Thank you Hinata-sama."

"P-please call me H-Hinata. Sama sounds t-to formal."

I nodded and left out with her. I could hear Neji's footsteps get faint as we walked out the door. When we got outside the sun had shined brightly. I moved my hands to shield the sun from my face. When I removed my hand I stared at Konoha with disbelief.

"This is so beautiful! I've never seen something so pretty in my life."

"I-it's always l-like t-this. I w-want to s-show y-you something Ina."

She grabbed my hand and we started to walk. I stared at all the stands. There was a bunch of food stands. All the auromas came to my nose making me a bit hungry and one thing that I didn't think would ever happen in my life had happened. People noticed me.

"Step right up miss. Be the first to try this brand new cinnamon roll."

"Are you new in town? Well come here and get a tour guide."

I smiled. For the first time people noticed me. I wanted to cry with joy but I didn't want to ruin the time. Hinata looked back at me while still walking.

"Were almost t-there Ina."

I giggled a bit with excitement. She had came to a stop. We were right in front of a red and white stand that said, "Ichiraku Ramen".

"Is this it Hinata-san?"

She didn't say anything. I looked at her and saw she was blushing. I looked in front of me and saw that there was a spiky-haired blond kid sitting down slurping on noddles. There was a pink-haired girl staring at and raven-haired boy with heart eyes and a man reading a book with silver hair. I looked back at Hinata and waved my hand in front of her face.

"Hinata? Earth to Hinata."

She snapped out of it and looked at me.

"S-sorry Ina. T-this isn't what I wanted t-to show y-you but why don't we get something t-to eat while w-were here."

I was pretty hungry so I nodded really fast. We walked in and I sat at the stall. I sat next to the raven-haired kid and Hinata sat by the blond boy. It then clicked in my head. I peeked behind the boy and saw she was blushing. She can tell him how she feels so I got curious and butted in.

"Hinata do you like him?"

Everyone looked at me then at Hinata. She blushed like a ripe tomato. She didnt say a word.

"So much for that then."

I picked up the menu and stared at it. I placed it down.

"I'd like a shrimp ramen to go please."

They all looked at me especially the raven kid.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Ina. I'm very good with precision and accuracy."

The teacher's ears poked up and he looked at me.

"You're good huh? Then maybe later you can show Naruto here how to aim."

"Who's Naruto and who are you?"

"My name is Kakashi. Naruto is the one by Hinata. That there is Sakura and this is Sasuke."

"Sure. If that's ok with Neji-san then sure."

They all looked at me with a grin that said "You like him?"

"It's not like that. He's the only one I can really trust."

They all gave me a nod and began to eat. Why does everyone think were dating? Like Neji-san said, "Let destiny decide the answer for that question." Destiny has already decided the answer for it. I like Neji....I like Neji-kun.