TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha Archeress by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Until I can think of a name for this chapter it will be named chapter 3. Give me some ideas people. ^-^

I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*

I stirred up from my sleep in a cold sweat scared out of my mind. Thunder had been crackling for the past 5 hours and it had just woke me up from my slumber. All of a sudden rain started to pour hard on my tent. It was pounding on my tent more like it. It was so soaked that it tumbled over and I had to get out. I grabbed my bow and arrows and ran out. As soon as I got out I was soaked to the bone. The rain was pouring so hard that it kinda hurted. I jumped in a tree and slipped off. I fell directly on my head. I rubbed it as I stood up while gathering my things.

I knew jumping from tree to tree was out of the question so I walked towards towards my training area where I could be shielded by the trees and still be soaking wet. When I made my way there lightning started to shoot out from the sky like a rocket. I shrieked and began to get scared. I began to shiver from the coldness of the rain. I sneezed and fell to my knees. Knowing there was no way I could survive in this place I screamed.

"Someone,anybody help me!"

I screamed at least three times. I held my bow and arrows close to my heart hoping that someone would come to my rescue. I curled up into a ball hugging my knees close to my chest. I cried sofly as lightning came from the sky some more. All of a sudden a bolt of lightning shot down at a tree where I was knocking all of the trees that surrounded me down started a fire. I cried more and more before I blacked out.

*NEJI'S POINT OF VIEW*

I looked out my window as rain pounded on my window. I sat up in my bed. I had hoped that Ina was okay seeing that she stayed in the forest and it was RAINING!? I bolted out of my bed as fast as I could. I threw my clothes on and took a black cloak and threw it over my body. I tip-toed past my uncle's room and out of the manor and towards the forest. When I got there I saw that her tent was utterly destroyed. I shuffled through her tent and saw that her bow and arrows were missing so there was only one place that I could look. I jetted towards her training area and saw that all the trees were knocked on the ground with a huge fire around it. I jumped over the fire and saw that Ina was curled up in a ball holding her bow and arrow close to her chest. Her ankle looked like it was sprung. I ran to her side and lifted her up. She was burning up. I felt her forehead and removed it. She had a fever. I was glad I made it in time or she would not be alive. I took off towards my home. When I had made it there I opened the door slightly and checked to see if anyone was there. I sighed with relief and walked inside. I closed the door and began walking towards my room until I saw the light cut on and Hiashi was standing right in front of me with his arms folded up. Hanabi and Hinata along with some guards were standing there as well. I had no time for this! She needs to seea doctor! Hiashi looked at me.

"Neji who is this intruder? Why would you bring a stranger into this house?"

"Uncle sir. She needs to see a doctor. I met her a few days ago and her name is Ina. She is not a intruder."

I could see out the corner of my eye. Hanabi had a small smile creeping upon her face. I began to blush but shook it off immediatly.

"Uncle. Can you please heal her?"

Did I just say please? Neji Hyuuga does not say please. Forget about that now! The only thing I was thinking about was saving Ina!

"Very well Neji. I'll believe you. Troops gather some nurses and doctors. Neji in return tell me everything you know about Miss Ina."

With that said he walked out of the room. Hinata yawned and went back into her room. Hanabi stood there with that stupid grin on her face. I shot a look at her.

"What are you smiling for Hanabi?"

"You like her don't you Neji?"

I blushed a bit. I could feel the heat rising towards my face. I turned around and walked towards my room not saying another word.

"I knew it."

I had heard her say before she walked off. Her footsteps getting faint. I went to my room and laid in my bed. I muttered myself off to sleep.

"That's what I get for falling for Ina."