TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha Archeress by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Maybe there is hope for me. I want some more reviews. I can follow advice! Thank you A Vampire's Butterfly.
*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*


I had been lying on the ground just five inches away from her tent staring at the sky. Bird's were flying in the sky chirping peacfully. The clouds were moving freely in the sky. The wind current was just right. The little pond was splashing with the same fish and the water was gleaming in the sun. I smiled and closed my eyes. Sometimes I wish that I can spend this all of this time with someone. Just then I heard the trees move. I snapped my head up and glanced at the spot I heard the noice come from. I had felt the same chakra from yesterday so I went back to lying down. Neji was sitting against the tree with his head pointed towards the sky. I sat up and brought my knees to my chin and wrapped my hands around my legs.

"Do you like birds?"

I had asked him while staring at the pond. He stayed silent for a while before looking towards me with his pearl eyes that looked like it could shoot right through anything.

"I feel like I'm connected to the birds as if I were one so I guess you can say I like birds."

I smiled and stared upon the sky.

"Sometimes I feel like a caged bird never being able to do what I want. Sometimes I wish that I was free."

"Then go right ahead."

He had told me with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

"You have a choice whether you want to be free or not. It's not like I have a choice."

He went back to staring at the sky. I sighed and laid on my back looking at the birds. I began to hum and cheerful melody to myself. He looked at me.

"What is that you're humming?"

"It's just a soft tune I play when I'm happy. By the way Neji....."

He stared at me as I put my head down.

"Why did you come here?"



*NEJI'S POINT OF VIEW*


She had just asked me a question that even I couldn't answer. I took it upon myself to answer it the best way I could.

"I guess I could say that you and me are kinda alike."

She looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"How? No one has noticed me besides you. Do you like me or something?"

My eyes widened and I blushed a bit. I turned my head away from her. I could feel the heat. I guess you can say I like her but I just met her. Is that even possible?

"I don't know the answer to that question yet. Let destiny decide that answer to that."

She smiled at me and put her goggles on.

"I guess Neji-san. Arigatou."

I small smile crept upon my face which I had no idea that it did. Hyuuga's don't smile except for girls and I'm no girl. I quickly wiped it off my face. She dug inside her tent and pulled out her bow and arrows.

"I'm about to go practice. I'll be seeing you around Neji Hyuuga."

She strapped it across her chest and took off. Me being the kinda curious type decided to follow her. She probably knew that I would but she didn't stop to say anything. When we had made it to the area there was some trees surrounding the entire area. Some of them had tons of holes in them. My eyes widened a bit. I activated my Byakugan and examined the trees. They had chakra markings on them. This girl is not ordinary.




*INA's POINT OF VIEW*


I tiightened my goggles and started to breath slowly. I took out a bow and twisted it around my finger. I felt Neji-san's precence but I ignored it for the time being. I took precise aim and time. I focused my chakra into my arrows and made the element into lighting. I never could practice lighting or fire arrows. Before you knew an electric filled arrow with chakra inside shot into a tree. Lighting had shot out from all different directions and the tree had burned from the inside out. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Neji's mouth was opened a bit. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Are you stalking me Neji-san?"

He closed his mouth and jumped from the tree. He went and examined the tree a bit and touched it. He took is hand away from it super fast and blew it off.

"This tree is full of electricity. How did you do that?"

"I was always like this. I think it's called kekkai genkai,right?"

"Yes. I two have one. It's called Byakugan."

I stared upon his eyes and he did the same. I blushed a bit and looked at the sky. The clouds had darkened up a bit and the sun was setting.

"Looks like it's time for you to leave Neji-san."

I waved at him and took off for my spot. Neji waved a bit and took off towards his home.



*NEJI'S POINT OF VIEW*


It appears I had fallen for this girl. She reminded me of myself. A caged bird that wants to be free. I will visit her tommorrow and train with her. Until tommorrow Ina. I smiled and took off towards my home.



*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*


I guess I had fallen for Neji Hyuuga. I wonder if there are more people like him. I guess not. I'm sure he'd come tommorrow and see me. I didn't think he would come today. Until tommorrow Neji Hyuuga. I said as I drifted off to sleep.