TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hyuuga confession by rasengan_welch

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: read and review
A small,lonely tear fell from hinata's eye.she didn't want to be alone.she wanted naruto.he always made things better.

Hinata turned towards the large beam of light in the form of a door.the light was too bright for hinata to see the figure standing in the doorway.the door closed and a lightswitch was touched.causing the lightbulb to turn on above her.the figure was naruto.

"hey hinata why were you sitting in the dark? the light switch was over here.but anyway,i brought you a warm towel.just to relax your head.you took a pretty hard fall." naruto laid hinata against the comfort of the fluffy pillows and placed the now folded towel onto her forehead.he sat on the bed beside her.

Hinata blinked at naruto as he tucked her into the sheets.she felt light for some reason.she looked down and noticed that her jacket was missing.she looked beside her and saw the clock that read 6:58 pm."naruto i should be getting home." she raised up and winced in pain.she stumbled back onto the bed.

"what happened naruto? why am i here?" naruto scratched the back of his head."well....this is how it happened....."

------------------flashback---------------------------

Naruto ran towards hinata and caught her before the fall caused any fatal damage.he caught her body but her head was hit against a nearby rock causing her to fall unconcious."oh man what am i gonna do? i haven't delt with situations like this before!" many people gathered around to see what happened.

"you monster! what did you do to that girl?" one man yelled."i didn't do anything! she hit her head i swear!" the people began throwing rocks and other harmful objects at the fox-nin to get him to back away from the fallen kunoichi.naruto picked up the girl and dashed away from the angry mob that accused him of hurting a harmless villager.

Naruto kicked open the door and gently set hinata down on the bed.he rubbed silky smooth material on her head that she called hair.he whispered to her as he got rid of her hot jacket,"hold on hinata i'll be right back.i have to get something to relax your head.so just rest while i'm gone okay?" naruto left through the room door leaving the girl to lay in his bed.

------------------end of flashback---------------------

"so that's what happened?" she questioned."that's right.you've been out cold ever since you hit the ground.i couldn't have left you there on the floor.it just didn't seem right.so i brung you here,well if this place is okay with you." she nodded in acceptance and gave him a thank you hug.they both blushed and the tight hug loosened.

"naruto do you um,like me?" the hyuuga asked."i uh,you see i,um.well technically......yeah as a close friend." "no i mean closer than just a friend."
naruto stammered at her words."h-hinata why would you ask me such a thing?" "you said you saw me as more better looking than sakura so do you like me?" she asked again in a more serious tone.

Naruto turned red as she got closer."hinata you must've hit you're head harder than i thought.you don't seem the same." "naruto answer the question." "alright you wanna know if i like you or not then heres my answer." naruto leaned closer to her and laid a soft kiss onto her lips."and that means?" "the answer's yes" he cooed to her softly.

Hinata blushed wildly and gave him yet another warm hug."so the truth's revealed huh?" she said."i guess so.come on lets go get something to eat and walk you home.naruto helped up hinata and handed hinata her jacket.they both stepped outside of the apartment and felt the afternoon breeze brush across their faces.

"ah i see you brung your girlfriend out for a little lunch eh naruto?" teuchi teased."hey old man! she's not my girlfriend......well not yet but still! don't tease me like that!" teuchi chuckled at the angry naruto."oh well, at least you have good taste in girls.she's not half bad.say,what's your name little girl?" "h-hinata hyuuga" she stuttered quietly."so she's a quiet type huh? and a member of the hyuuga clan.i'll tell you naruto,you picked a winner!" he laughed.

The kyuubi holder growled at the old aged man."hey don't get upset naruto.i was just kidding around.heres your ramen.enjoy!" teuchi set down two bowls of the specialty.

Hinata stared down into her bowl.while naruto savagely attacked his own."hey what's wrong? you dont eat ramen?" naruto asked."oh it's nothing.thanks for asking." hinata picked up her chopsticks and began to eat.

A few minutes later,the couple finished their meals."here's the money old man." naruto pulled out a few coins."oh don't worry about it.you just proved to me that you know how to treat a woman.taking her out to eat is the nicest thing a man can do.besides from buying her jewelery." "say,thanks!" "remember to come again!" ayame cheerfully requested.naruto and hinata left the ramen stand and strolled down the main road to the hyuuga complex.

At the door to the complex.naruto stood apart from hinata as she stepped inside."hey hinata,what were you thinking about back there?" "why did you kiss me naruto?" his face lit up."i don't know it just seemed. right at that time.was it bad for you?" "no,i enjoyed it.it's just that i never thought of you doing that to me before.but anyway,thanks for taking care of me today." she waved goodbye to him with a smile and stepped inside of her home.closing the door in front of a happy naruto.

He walked the cool night streets still feeling the exact spark he got when he kissed hinata."YES! I KISSED HER! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" he yelled out as he ran towards his home.to have sweet,never ending dreams of that white eyed,purple haired girl he's spent the whole day with.