TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Classic No More by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *giggles* Ok this is the bonus chapter, please bear in mind this is a very yaoi filled chapter as in fall over die yaoi. If you know like yaoi then just end it with the last chapter ^^. Thus the end has come at last *pats royal charries* You finally get to see the secret of the forest and more...much more...Enjoy!
Neji sighed as he rested his head against the tree in the forest. The events of the last few days flowwed through his head. Damn that Kari and her sudden 'inspiration' for a play.

The pink haired jounin had conned, tricked, and all around blackmailed the other shinobi to join her in this performance. Since the closing of the damn curtains Neji had hid himself from half of Konoha by either training alone in the forest or stalking the halls of the clan estate.

He did have to marvel at that woman's smarts though. She had managed to get Anko to henge Orochiamru and Naruto to henge Itachi, both of which a shock to the crowd. Not a much of a shock as the lead role.

Neji banged his forehead agaisnt the bark in aggrivation. That was the last time he went to a bar without Lee, when the other shinobi was present liquor was a no no.

Neji closed his eyes and sighed for the upteenth time this week. His eyes shot open however when slender arms wrapped around his waist from behind. "Hello princess," the voice smirked.

Neji growled. "Sabaku that damn play is over and these woods don't house a bitchy jounin now release me," he hissed, shoving at the red head's arms.

Gaara held his arms steady and rested his chin on Neji's shoulder. "Hmm, you don't know about the last scene do you?" he whispered.

Neji turned around and stared him in the eye. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Gaara spun Neji around and pinned him agaisnt the tree. "Kari planned a fifth scene, just for us, but the Hokage cut it short. Want to know what happens?" he whispered. Neji gulped before Gaara answered, "I fuck you silly."

Neji's face blushed a bright red as he looked at the smirking Gaara. "No, Kari would not do that...would she? Don't answer that," he growled looking aside and crossing his arms. "What does it have to do with anything?"

Gaara looked at Neji and smirked again. "Because, Neji, unlike you Konoha shinobi, Kari requested assisstance from me, and I as Kazakage obliged."

Neji looked at Gaara with wide eyes, head snapping back to stare straight ahead. "You what?"

"You heard me," Gaara replied. In one fast fluid movement he got Neji on the ground with his hands pinned above his head. "And I intend to finish this play, my dearest Princess Neji."

Neji figited as Gaara lowered his face to Neji's and crashed their lips together. He licked Neji's bottom lip to seek entrance and was pleased when Neji complied. He let his tongue explore Neji's moist cavern before the other's tongue began to fight for dominance.

Gaara raised a brow when Neji flipped them over so that he was on top of the other boy. His tongue now explored Gaara's mouth before he pulled apart with a thin trail of saliva connecting them. Panting slightly he brished the chestnut locks from his face and pinned Gaara down with a hand on his chest. "Hyuuga's aren;t kept down, Sabaku."

Gaara tilted his head and looked at Neji, "Prove it, princess," he taunted. He raised his hands to Neji's top and slowly began to unbutton it until the material slipped off of Neji's shoulders.

"Eager are we, Sabaku?" Neji questioned as he made work on Gaara's own clothes, first the vest and then the shirt beneath it, gone.

Gaara smirked before he flipped Neji over again so he was straddaling the brunette. He smirked before he lowered his head to Neji's collarbone and kissed and nipped his way downwards. He stopped when he reached one of Neji's nipples.

He took the nub in his mouth and gently ground it between his teeth while his other hand played with the other one. Neji moaned and tossed his head back as Gaara moved to give the other nub the same treatment.

Gaara slid his hands down Neji's chest and to the hem of Neji's pants. His one hand slipped beneath the material and earned a surprised gasp turn moan when he rubbed his hand up and down the Hyuuga's arousal.

Neji's moans caused Gaara's own member to twitch in anticipation, and Neji's clumsy hands trying to undo his pants wasn't helping. Fed up with the fore play, Gaara removed his hand and bat Neji's aside to remove both of their remaining clothes.

Realization of their current position caused Gaara to move his hand, the sand from his gourd forming a sturdy dome around the two to keep unwanted eyes away. He could have sworn he heard a disappointed squeal but took it off to be the wind.

Gaara pressed his finger's against Neji's lips, who willing excepted them. He lavished the digits and enticed a moan from the red head above him. Gaara removed his fingers after nugding Neji's legs apart. He lazily traced the rim on the entrance before pushing one finger into the heat of Neji.

Neji groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure and moments later Gaara added a second finger with a scissoring movement. A third finger entered before Neji gasped out, "Gaa-ra...If you plan...on doing something....do it before....I kill you..."

Gaara smirked and withdrew his fingers and positioned Neji's legs above his shoulder before positioning his own member. Slowly, as though to torture the Hyuuga even more, Gaara entered Neji and moaned at the feeling. When he was fully inside he looked down, emerald locking with opal, "How do you feel princess?" he smirked lazily.

Neji blushed and looked aside refusing to even comment. Gaara took that as his way of saying continue and pulled out partially before thusting back in. Neji tossed his head back as Gaara picked up a rythme for his thrusts.

The two continued as Neji reached up a hand and pulled Gaara forward for a kiss. The red head groaned and pulled out before ramming back in. Neji gasped suddenly as Gaara his that one bundle of nerves that made him see stars. "A..again," he panted out.

Gaara happily oblieged and thrust in again aiming for that one spot inside the brunette. After a few more thrusts neji couldn't take it any longer. "Gaara, I..I'm.." his sentence was cut short as he came and threw his head back in ectasy.

The red head above him was not far behind and with one last thrust Gaara followed Neji before collapsing on the brunette. They lay there panting before Gaara pulled out and rolled over, the half conscience Neji in his arms.

"Is the princess happy?" he cooed kissing Neji's neck soflty.

Neji growled using the last of his strength to elbow Gaara in the stomach, "Yes the warrior is happy."

"Whatever you say princess," Gaara smirked as the two gave up the fight to watch the setting sun through the little gap Gaara made in sand bubble.

A voice in the forest giggled, "And they lived happily ever after!"

Both boys turned to look at each other before calling out in anger, "Ka-ri!"

The pink haired woman in the tree giggled, "Woopsie!"