TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Classic No More by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: last chapter and yet not the last chapter....I can't let it end like this I mean....they need a happy ending so look forward to the bonus chapter!
Gaara glared at the opposing warlock before setting Neji down. "So you are the one who has kept Neji trapped?" he questioned as he drew a sword from his belt.

"Who I am is Uzumaki Naruto, Fox Warlock, and you I presume are history," Naruto hissed sending the aura from his staff straight at Gaara.

The red head deflected the blast with his sword that now took on a soft glow. "That will not work on me, kitsune," Gaara snarled.

Naruto growled, "And just why not?" The warlock had a dark fiery orange glow around him as he built up the power of all nine tails.

"Because not all demons make pacts with corupt beings like you!" challenged Gaara as the rings around his eyes darkened and two rounded ears along with one swishing armoured tail. A sandy armour appeared to cover his arms and chest.

Neji gasped as he watched his prince transform with tanuki characteristics. "Gaara..."

Naruto laughed wickedly. "A pact with the one tail? Pitiful. I'll show you true power," he snarled before charging the other pact holder.

Gaara nimbly dodged the blow of the staff and swung his sword towards Naruto. The sword met the aura an was instantly deflected sending Gaara sprawled backwards. "Gaara!" Neji screamed as Naruto cackled.

"Did you honestly think, boy, that the one tail's power could match the nine tail's power?" he taunted as he made his way to the unmoving form of the red head.

Neji looked at Gaara, pleading for him to get up and move. Naruto approached and smirked, standing over the prince. "Good day, Prince Gaara," he mocked before shoving the glowing staff into the boy.

Neji looked on in horror, mouth agape and panic stricken. Just as he collapsed on the forest floor something strange happened.

The body in which the staff had pierced turned into sand. And the sand was not normal, no this sand was reaching out towards Naruto and his staff, pulling him into the ground.

A swirl of sand brought Gaara to the ground with his sword still glowing, and tanuki attributes remaining in place. Gaara stood over Naruto triumphantly looking at the blonde trapped in the ground.

"It is not power that matteres but the way it is used," he smirked as Neji regained use of his legs and ran into Gaara's open arms.

Neji held on to Gaara, "My prince, I was so worried. I thought... I thought he had killed you," he sobbed. Neji looked down at Naruto who was cursing at them, though he was only a fox eared head in the sand. "Aren't you going to kill him?" he whispered.

Naruto's eyes gre wide. "The hell? Hey I didn't sign up for this!" he screamed before the forest shook in annoyance telling him that was show biz.

Gaara muttered something about dobes and shadow clones, before lifting the sword above his head and bringing it down on Naruto who screamed in agony before his body turned to smoke and vanished.

Gaara let his tanuki attributes fade away before turning to face Neji. "I'm sorry I did not tell you earlier," he whispered pulling Neji close.

Neji nuzzled his face in Gaara's chest. "That doesn't matter, just don't let me think I've lost you," Neji muttered into the now sandy fabric.

The two climbed onto Gaara's horse and rode off into the sunset, away from Konoha and to Gaara's kingdom of Suna. On the way to their new home together, the two ran into a caravan of travellers who claimed to know of the defeat of the Fox Warlock.

A lazy man with a ponytail, a blonde girl with long hair in a bow, a chubby boy, a green clad man, a silver haired man in a mask, a brunette and his puppy, an older white haired man, a busty blonde, a man who resembled a snake, and a man who hid behind his glasses. An even a raven man who bore a striking resemblance to Prince Sasuke's late brother.

The prince and his bride to be allowed the caravan to follow them to Suna in promise of a new home. The group murmered amongst themselves, occasioanlly pointing to Neji.

"You think they'll shut up?" Neji whispered to Gaara as they rode of to the desert country.

Gaara glared behind him at the still threatening forest. He turned to look at Neji, "I know one way they will shut up." He dipped Neji to the side in his arms and passionately kissed him.

The group fell silent and stared, one of them pulling out a tattered notebook from his clothes to scribble on before the busty blonde slapped him. The other blonde nearly died and fell on the lazy one's shoulder.

And so the group continued on their way to Suna, though some kept glancing at their prince and his soon to be princess.

The prince and his bride to be were welcomed into Suna with open arms. The following week after the royal siblings finished the preperations they prepared for their younger brother's wedding.

And Neji and Gaara lived happily ever after in the great castle of the desert kingdom. And though this story is over, the princess has been rescued and the warlock has been slain, all is not finished.

Don't all good fairy tales have some form of a happy sequal? And with these two...happy may be an understatement.