TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


All I ever wanted... by AntigoneHatake

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thanks to Mimiteuful for takeing time to review my first-ever posted story!! now, as promised.....just relax, read, and review!

DISCLAMER: Ido not own anything realated to the production of Naruto(characters, ideas, plots), Bandi does, though...
As Neji walked toward Naruto's door, he started to panic. What the hell was he thinking?!? He couldn't do this!!! He'd make a fool of himself for sure!! He felt himself starting to blush just THINKING about being in Naruto's home. Sure, he'd been to Hyuuga Manor, but Neji never went to his house before! they'd always meet at the traing grounds or at the academy to go out... Before he knew it though, he was smack dap infrount of the door to the rest of his life and he found himself a-knocking at said door, nervesly thinking 'too late to turn back now...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was just finishing up prepering himself for tonight when he heard someone knock. "Oh, man! here already?!" he mummbled as he smoothed down - or tried to - his messy blound mop atop of his head. His hair, no longer constrained by his forehead protecter, fell just over his bright blue eyes. he wore a black dress shirt unbutten to a white T underneth and a pair of well-worn blue jeans. he rused to the door a bit to fast for a "just firends" dinner ((winkwink)) and swung it open to reveal a....nervous Hyuuga??? Neji...nervous...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on in, Neji!" Naruto chimed happly as he moved aside for him to enter. 'danm he looks hot...' Naruto thought as Neji bruhed past. He to wore jeans, but only wore a red shirt on top. "Thats a new fasion statement for you, Neji..." Naruto laughed out. A red tint made it's self apperent on the fair cheecks of Neji "Yeah well...the landrey was all dirty but for this..."

"yeah...sure."Naruto snorted as he showed his guest to the food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Neji were both stuffed and a bit intoxicacated from the meal -a tasty array of meats, rice, veggies, and ramen and red wine- and were currently wiped out on the coutch. now, Naruto was always verrry truthful when drunk. so was Neji. thus, propting the following diolog:

"So...how was tonight?" Naruto asked

"..urrrggg...great, but I think I might burst..." Neji replied smiling lightly "So, you wanna tell me the real reason for this dinner." he finished with a side glace at Naruto.

"Well, if you must know, my intent was to suduce you and get in those tight jeans." He - bluntly- said

Neji leaned towards him. "whatcha waiting for then..." he said in a low, increadabul sexy voice before planting his lips on the blond;s. ((see, blunt, huh?))

at first Naruto's eyes wided with the sudden intrusion, but slowly he deepend the kiss wilst closing his eyes and grabing Neji's neck and pulling him forword. Neji lightly nipped Naruto's lower lip and Naruto opened his mouth, letting Neji in. their toungs swuriled around eachcother and Neji let out a long held in moun as Naruto pushed him onto the coutch. Naruto lowered his hands from Neji's head and onto his chest as he lifted up his shirt to run his long, shaking fingers grase Neji's well toned chest. "Oh, god...." Naruto mumbled into his mouth as he felt the Hyuuga's hands go into his pants. Naruto had to act fast or tonight would be over way to soon. he recluctly pulled himself off of Neji, taking the red shirt with him.

Naruto grabbed his hand and led him off the couch. "come on..." he said while leading him to the bedroom.

================================================


SORRY!!!, but I gotta end this one early...and right before the fun part (. but don't cry!! It WILL be posted before the 19!!! it's my B-Day wish!!!)

please stay tuned and to make it up to you all, It'll be super sexy!! and perhaps a double post!!!