TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Strength In Love by Usagi

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry this isn't long. I've been on vacation and when i was in the car...this is all i could write. and a little piece of advice...never write any form of "sexual interaction" scene when your 11 year brother is sitting next to you. it doesnt end well. he askes you strange questions. anyways obviously there is a "sexual interaction" scene in this one. and its short. reviews will make the next chapter longer!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.


“Is he dead?” Naruto asked cocking his head to the side as he, Sakura and Sai stared at Kakashi. His eyes were open and he was staring idly at the tree across from them with his “book” in his hands.

“Kakashi-sensei?” Sakura asked as she gently kicked the idle man.

“This book just gets better and better each time I read it!” Kakashi yelled in joy as he “came back” to life. “The drama, the love, and the characters! I love it!” The teens all sighed and shook their heads. Wow is he ever a pervert.

“Kakashi-sensei, shouldn’t we be working instead of drooling over a porn book.” Sakura scolded.

“Porn? This is absolutely not porn! It’s art!” Kakashi lectured. He then went on a long rant on what the difference between porn and his book were, while the rest of the group stared at him dumbfounded. “And that is the difference between porn and this wonderful, amazing, perfect, and downright beautiful book!”

“Kakashi-sensei, there wasn’t much difference,” Naruto stated. Kakashi’s eye twitched before he fell over. “Did I kill him now?”

“No, I think he just took too long explaining that his book is a porn book with a plot and he feels ashamed of it so he passed out.” Sai said.

“Well, we’re supposed to be on a mission and we can’t have him passed out!” Sakura said as she went over to the silver-haired man. She knelt down and forcefully punched his stomach. Kakashi shot up screaming in pain and looking around at each of the team members.

“What, was, that, for?” He asked rubbing his stomach.

“To wake you up! We’re on a mission Kakashi-sensei. Or were you too wrapped up in your porn book to remember that?” Sakura said in a teasing manner. Kakashi blushed and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

“Oh, right. The mission that we’re on and the plan that I devised. Oh right!” He stood up straight and looked out at the Akatsuki base. No one was out this morning. “Ok, everyone listen to me and listen well. If this goes all according to plan we’ll be able to weaken Akatsuki, but if it doesn’t go according to plan, well let’s not find out.” Sakura and Naruto gulped but Sai remained calm. “First off, even though the blonde one is strong, if Sakura somehow uses a sleeping powder on him, we may be able to take him away from Akatsuki and hold him captive. This would leave Itachi loveless, and most likely angry but in the heat of passion, all people show their weakness. And if we play our cards right, we can get Itachi to surrender.”

“Itachi would never surrender!” Naruto yelled loudly.

“Naruto shut up! Do you want us to get discovered?!” Sakura hissed.

“Oh, sorry. But what I was saying was that Itachi wouldn’t surrender because if he did, wouldn’t he be sentenced to death?”

“Maybe we could get him a lesser sentence if he helped us, or we’d kill his blonde lover.” Kakashi stated. Sakura gasped.

“Kakashi-sensei, isn’t that a little cruel?” Sakura asked timidly. She knew these were S-ranked criminals, but they had hearts, and playing them like this hurt her. She hated the feeling of a loved one being taken away, or in her case going away but the feeling is strong and sad nonetheless.

“Sakura, they are cold-hearted criminals. We were originally out to kill all of them but this could make them be of some use.”

“I know, but something in my heart tells me this is just too wrong.” She said looking down at a wilting flower.

*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

“Baby!” Deidara sung as he opened Itachi’s bedroom door.

“Nnn.” Itachi groaned as he turned over in bed and pulled the covers over his head.

“Baby, wake up! Or I’m going to have to strip you of your clothes and fuck you,” Deidara giggled. Itachi sat up and gave a weak smirk to his lover.

“I honestly wouldn’t mind that, but I’d rather be the one making love to you,” the Uchiha purred.

“Come on Itachi, if you don’t get up, my surprise for you is going to get cold!” The blonde smiled before skipping down the hall. He had never felt so happy before, and he never wanted this feeling to go away. Love. He truly fell in love with Itachi almost to the point where it became sickening. He’d go crazy if he were separated from Itachi.

The brunette slowly made his way down the steps smelling the breakfast surprise his love had made for him. ‘Finally, everything is going like it has in my head for so long now. I can finally express what I say to him in my mind to him, for real.’

“I made you breakfast! Eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast!”

“That’s a lot of food,” Itachi gaped.

“I can always help you eat it!”

“Please do. Where’s Kisame and Sasori?”

“Still sleeping.”

“And you woke me up why?” Itachi asked playfully.

“Cause I love you.” Deidara smiled. Itachi mentally framed that picture in his mind for what he hoped would be eternity. The beauty portrayed in that simple smile was something so amazing to Itachi that he felt a single tear fall down his cheeks. “What’s wrong Baby?”

“Nothing. Everything is just perfect now.” Deidara giggled before getting up from the table. He poured some tea and handed a cup to Itachi. Itachi took the cup and placed it on the table, he then pulled Deidara into his lap and placed a gentle kiss on the younger man’s neck. “I love you so much Doll baby.”

“Doll baby?” Deidara asked playfully as he positioned himself straddling the older man and looking straight into his eyes.

“You’re like a doll. Flawless and every tiny detail on your face is so beautiful, I feel unworthy of looking at you.”

“Itachi, you’ll never be unworthy of looking at me, or touching me,” Deidara gently caressed the brunette’s face. “Or kissing me.” The blonde placed a loving kiss on the other man’s lips. Itachi pulled Deidara’s body closer to his own as he gently kissed Deidara back. Deidara slowly rocked his hips into the man below him, loving the moans he was receiving. He deepened the kiss by wrapping his arms around Itachi and forcing his tongue deeper into the man’s mouth. Itachi moaned as he felt himself growing harder. He wanted Deidara naked, and he wanted him naked now. Itachi pulled away and looked into Deidara’s eyes. Lust and love were so apparent in his eyes Deidara knew exactly what to do. He removed his shirt and Itachi’s as they locked in another heated kiss. Itachi stood up holding Deidara as he knocked away the food and laid his lover on the table. Deidara giggled looking up at his lover.

“So much for breakfast yeah?”

“You’ll just have to be my breakfast instead,” Itachi purred. Deidara blushed at the words. He loved the feeling of Itachi dominating him. Itachi nibbled down Deidara’s neck until he came to a nipple where he sucked in the darkened skin and swirled his tongue around the sensitive area. He gently nibbled at the tip receiving light moans from his blonde lover. The Uchiha stopped and looked his lover up and down. He was simply beautiful. Just like a doll. He kissed his lover lightly before going down and nibbling at the blonde’s thighs.

“Oh God, stop teasing me please!” Deidara moaned. Itachi ignored his love’s pleas as he kissed the blushing flesh, tickling it with his tongue. Deidara bucked his hips trying to get his lover to notice the pained erection that he had. Itachi got the hint and took the tip of Deidara’s length into his mouth where he gently sucked on it. He lapped his tongue around the sensitive area making Deidara shake and clutch onto the brunette’s long hair tightly. Deidara felt tears of pleasure forming in his eyes as the pleasure almost became too overwhelming. He closed his legs around Itachi as he arched his back unable to take the pain and pleasure he was receiving. The Uchiha heard his lover’s cries and decided to not tease the younger man any longer. He took the swollen cock deep into his mouth where he sucked strongly and swirled his tongue around the length until he felt his love’s seed enter his awaiting mouth. He lapped up the remaining cum from the tip and looked at his love’s red face.

“God Itachi. Don’t you ever do that again,” He whimpered. Itachi picked up his lover in his arms and smiled. Deidara was stunned. He was actually looking at a smiling Itachi. Deidara wiped the remaining tears from his face as he snuggled into his lover’s arms. “If I had known you were a big tease I’d have found a way to get on top of you first.

“You did enjoy it though right?” Itachi asked as he carried his love up the steps.

“Yes. But next time, I’m sucking you off yeah?”

“Sure Doll, whatever you want.” Itachi cooed as he laid the blonde in his bed. He kissed Deidara’s forehead and tucked him in lovingly. “Rest ok? This afternoon I’m taking you on a walk.”

“A walk?”

“Yeah. Just a walk where we can be alone together.”

“Ok.” Deidara rolled over and closed his eyes. His body was still slightly shaking from the previous events. Itachi walked down the dark corridors of the cave as he returned to the kitchen. He cleaned up the spilt eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. He wiped up the tea and picked up the broken glass. ‘Damn, I guess I made a bigger mess than I expected to.’ He dumped the broken glass into the garbage and heard a pair of feet walking into the room.

“He’s a screamer huh?” Kisame joked.

“I’m not sure. I actually think I hurt him.” Kisame avoided the table and took to sitting on the counter.

“How?”

“I think I overdid it. That’s all.”

“Were you to fucking or doing something else?”

“Why do you need to know Kisame?”

“Cause if you were fucking well no shit you hurt him! He’s a virgin. It’s going to hurt him like hell the first time. He may even bleed a lot.”

“I don’t want to hurt him. I only went down on him. He didn’t want to go any farther. Kisame, I don’t want to hurt him.”

“You can’t avoid it. If you’re going to fuck him, then you’re going to hurt him.”

“First off, I’d like it if you didn’t say “fuck him,” it sounds dirty and like there is no love in it. And secondly if it can’t be avoided then I guess we’ll just never make love.”

“Itachi, it won’t hurt him that badly. He’ll be sore the day after and may not be able to walk but that’s the part where you get to play the loving boyfriend who waits on him hand and foot, and during the process it won’t be like swords stabbing him pain, just uncomfortable pain that will eventually go away and be replaced with pleasure. Wait…Itachi, are you a virgin?”

“…yes.”

“Whoa! Well you really are full of surprises!”

“I’d love it if you just shut up.”

“I’m just trying to help you out. I’ll be out training.” Kisame left the room leaving to Uchiha to his thoughts. He didn’t want to ever cause Deidara any pain, but if they wanted to make love…he’d be forced to. He even caused him pain by just sucking on his penis! Maybe making love wasn’t something he wanted in his picture perfect reality.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“So does everyone know what they’re going to do?” Kakashi asked as he looked about the group. Everyone nodded. “Great! Now all we have to do is wait.” During the day, Sakura went about the forest looking for herbs that could be used in a sleeping powder. Luckily she was able to find just enough. Naruto and Sai made a few ropes out of vines with Kakashi’s help.

“I hope this all goes well. If it doesn’t we’re screwed.” Naruto stated simply.

“Yup Naruto, let’s hope that you don’t mess up.” Sai stated. Naruto’s face flushed with anger, just as he was about to pounce on Sai, Deidara and Itachi came out.

(a/n) reviews are loved!!