TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Dream Diary by MountUrMom

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah, ok... Me being wierd again.... YULE BRENNAR!!!!!

At Kendra's house, the two friends were getting ready to go out to a club. In the middle of the living room, Sasuke and Gaara were playing Mortal Kombat. And not on the console either, they were litterally fighting each other in the middle of the room. But at the moment they were arguing over which female character they would be.

"I want to be Katana!" Sasuke pouted.

"No, I am you duck-butt emo!" Gaara yelled back, growling at Sasuke.

DING DONG!!!

"RAWR!!!" Gaara snarled as he jumped on Sasuke and sent the both flying down the stairs, right next to the door.

"Oh my groin." Sasuke whined as he wallowed in pain.

"Guess your Katana now Bitch!" Gaara laughed. Jess and Kendra came flying down the stairs stepping on both Gaara and Sasuke. (mostly Sasuke)

"Bye guys." Jess said as Kendra answered the door to reveal Kakashi and Asuma standing behind it. Both of whom were dressed to kill.

"Ow, my finger." Sasuke whined again.

"Oh shut up you baby." Kendra growled.

"What the hell is going on here?" Kakashi asked looking at the two boys on the floor.

"Nothing lets go." Kendra said running out the door.

"Where are you going??? Don't leave me with this asshole!" Gaara said with big puppy dog eyes.

"Were going to the club..." Asuma said.

"It's going down...." Kendra laughed.

"Aw to bad you can't go..." Jess cooed as she patted Sasuke on the head. "You're just wittle babies."

After a few minutes of making fun of Sasuke and Gaara, the group of old people left, slamming the door shut behind them.

"I blame you." Gaara growled, looking at Sasuke.

At the club... After many drinks, Kendra had dragged Kakashi out onto the dance floor. And Asuma, who was dying to dance, was on his knees begging Jess to dance.

"Pleeeeeaaase?" Asuma pleaded with sad puppy eyes.

"No. Dancing is evil." Jess replied, pushing him away with her foot.

"But Kakashi's dancing..."

"Good for him. I NO DANCE!!!" Jess replied in her demon voice.

In the background the song changed to "On the floor"

'I wanna know is there anyone on the floor who can fuck me like a whore.....'

"F that I'm going to interupt Kakashi and Dance with Kendra." Asuma said leaving Jess.

"Bastard" Jess

On the dance floor Kakashi got pissed off at Asuma, so they got into an all out brawl and were kicked out of the club. But not before they were tackled by the security. Kendra now bored without her dance partners went and sat next to Jess at the bar.

"That was fun." Kendra said. " Want to go dance?"

"Ok!" Jess said, and they went and danced until the nightclub ended.

When the two were driving home the hit a parked police car.

"Didn't you see me driving bitch?" Kendra hiccupped. "Here I was minding my own business and you pulled out in front of me. Where did you get your license from, a cracker jack box bitch?"

"Holy fuck there is like twenty of them in the car...." Jess wobbled and fell over.

"Ma'am, can I see your license?" The police officer asked nicely.

"Don't fucking yell at her like that!" Jess growled as she pounced on the officer. Kendra followed suit and grabbed the officer by the leg and bit him.

Half an hour later, the four adults were reunited in the jail cell. Along with two other people.

"What did you two do?" Kakashi asked the new comers.

"We got bored with playing Mortal Kombat, so we played Pimps and Hoes." Gaara replied. "Who knew that pipming was illegal?"

"So is whoreing." Sasuke grumbled as he played with the hem of his black miniskirt. "Who knew?"

"I did!" Kendra and Jess yelled at the same time.

"Kakashi and Asuma are just bad whores though..." Kendra sighed, shaking her head. And then out of no where a big guy came up behind asuma and put a hand on his shoulder.

"How you doin' pretty thing?" The man asked. Asuma's eyes got big as Jess jumped up and slugged the man square in the jaw.

"That's my bitch, bitch!" Jess said.

THE END