TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Altered Path by Jareth Dallis

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Author's Notes: Yeah the new chapter is here. I know it seems sad for Kakashi but Rin was the only way Naruto could turn out somewhat normal, I hate to think of what Anko would of taught him. Surprises ahead in this new chapter, this shall be another work that takes everything you know about Naruto and turns it on its edge!


The Key

Speaking”

'Thinking'

Kyuubi”

'Inner Self'


After school...


Naruto was walking out of the academy quietly, and slowed his pace as he felt the killing intent of Sasuke. He stopped and looked at him angrily clenching his fists tightly, “Whats the matter...? That stick up your ass too big?” the blonde said with a smirk on his face. The Uchiha glared and walked away Naruto smirked and walked off quietly.


Sasuke...even after seven years you can't even try to get along with Naruto? You two were only five, it's time you get over it. You have to realize the Uchiha name has only so much clout not everyone is going to worship us.” Itachi coldly said as he waited for Sasuke. Five years ago he had been approached by Orochimaru with an offer, Itachi rejected the offer in the end. The death of his cousin and best friend Shisui was tragic, Shisui had learned that there was another level to the Sharingan and planned to kill Itachi to achieve it. In the end Itachi had to kill Shisui in self defense, the Mangekyou was now a mark of his shame.


As for Orochimaru's plan's he found another, a member of the Uchiha clan who was shunned because his mother came from outside the clan. Furuchi Uchiha, albeit a skilled member of the clan he was treated like filth by than the others in the clan, which worked beautifully for Orochimaru's agendas. Itachi looked across the way at Naruto. “The boy seems to have become strong. Sasuke don't feel bad the Sharingan will awaken in you eventually and you will be just as strong if not stronger.” Itachi set a hand on his brothers head ruffling his hair lightly in a brotherly fashion.


“Sorry I'm late Naruto!” Ginshin rushed towards the school entrance, running right passed Naruto, Naruto pinched the bridge of his nose. “Avoiding Kikka, Shinka, and Anko are we?” Naruto had developed some of Rin's sarcasm towards Ginshin's hobby.


Eh heh....of course not Naruto! What would give you that idea...AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's not like I'm afraid of a red haired Katon specialist! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Ginshin's fake laughter earned him a sarcastic look from Naruto who was looking at him with a look of disbelief and his eyes half closed.


Off to the side Shinka was waiting for Rekka, it was a few years ago Shinka had come across Rekka in her travels while on a mission. She had decided to bring her to Konoha, and took her in as a dependant in a manner similar to Ginshin's situation with Naruto. “Rekka I want you to stay away from that blonde haired boy that you met today.” Shinka said with animosity as she looked at Naruto.


Why Shinka? Is he dangerous or something? He can't possibly be that dangerous. But...he is the first person I have seen Ino not bark orders at...” Rekka extended her hand from her long sleeves and rubbed her chin in thought. Inside she was facing a fangirl dilemma.


Inside Rekka's fangirly fangirl mind!


Who do I like now!? I've been crazy about Sasuke since I came here! Now this Naruto guy that Ino and Hinata always talked about returns!” the girl in her astral form shouted pulling her hair. As if on cue the appearances of the two came into her mind.


Sasuke is so serious, and brooding, and sooooooo hot!!” the blonde fangirl said as she bounced happily around her vision of Sasuke. “And...Naruto is rugged, wild, DANGEROUS!! Thats even hotter!!!” and then she bounced around the image of Naruto, she then pulled her hair screaming in her mind at the indecisiveness she suddenly faced.


Reality returns...


No. It's because he was raised by a cheating, womanizing snake in the grass...he'll break your heart!” Shinka explained quite loudly as she walked towards Ginshin and tapped him on the shoulder. Once he was turned around the red haired woman punched him in the jaw and shook her hand. She walked over to Rekka and smiled cheerfully. “Man that felt good!” she cheered looking quite content, Rekka just blinked at her care giver's violent outburst.


You're old girlfriend is still angry? You didn't even tell her you got married to Rin.” Naruto asked as he stared at Ginshin as he was laying on the ground rubbing his jaw. Ginshin slapped his own face since he knew Shinka was still in ear shot, he had hoped Naruto would learn by this point you don't say stuff like that.


YOU WHAT?! ...I'LL KILL YOU YOU FILTHY WOMANIZING SCUMBAG!!!” The red head was lunging towards Ginshin like a beast possessed ready to kill Ginshin. Shinka was nearly there when she came to the realization that she was setting a bad example for Rekka and stopped her rush. She leaned over and looked at him with a glare, which caused a cold chill to run down his spine. “If Naruto hurts Rekka I will know you taught him your bad habits I will have no choice but to rip your nuts off...do I make myself clear?” the fiery redhead asked as she lifted Ginshin upward by his neck.


Crystal!” Ginshin responded in fear of his ex-girlfriend, the redhead then released Ginshin letting him fall back to the ground. Ginshin sighed some, “Still as temperamental as ever...good to see things have stayed the same.” Ginshin quipped with a grin.


Ginshin-tousan...you sure have a way with the girls...” Naruto replied with a deadpan expression on his face, he was being rather sarcastic to his guardian. Naruto stuck his hands in his pocket and walked off silently, he had places to go and possibly some trouble to get Ginshin in to. He was about mid-step when he saw a girl with long brown hair in a ponytail with red marks on here cheeks. “NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A GIRL!” Naruto energetically said, thus proving Ginshin rubbed off on him, then a loud whack was heard as he was hit over the head.


THATS MY SISTER YOU'RE LEERING AT NARUTO!!” Kiba shouted right next to Naruto's ear as he rubbed his now sore hand. He was furious that one of his friends was ogling Hana, it was just a big no in the code of male friendship. Naruto rubbed the back of his head and hit Kiba over the top of his head, the two then mocked anger at once another before snickering some. “Ah hahahahaha good to have you back...but seriously...don't look at my sister like a piece of meat!” Kiba barked at Naruto once more since he was being a typical brother.


Kiba knock it off!” Hana yelled as she flicked her brother in the forehead, stopping to look at Naruto quietly, she didn't recognize him much after the years he was gone. She then saw the whisker marks on his cheeks and smirked, albeit she was fighting the urge to swoon. “Naruto?” she asked as she looked at him quizzically she still wasn't sure. “Nah couldn't be, you're too good looking to be Naruto, the Naruto I remember was cute. You're too manly to be him!” now she was just teasing him, and it was working oddly enough, as Naruto's right eye start twitching. Hana started to laugh seeing as it worked and Naruto was getting kind of twitchy, she giggled a bit more before kissing his forehead .


Barely back in the village half a day and you already got a girl all over you! I'm so proud! It goes to prove Rin hasn't undone all my hard work!” Ginshin then posed in triumph posing with pride moving into a Nice Guy pose. Naruto and Hana sweat dropped instantly, that was just too embarrassing to look at with a straight face.


Well if it isn't Gin-kun...welcome back.” a soft spoken woman said as she placed her hands over his eyes, the womanizer only smirked, this was his idea of a warm reception. Soft spoken, slender hands, and the smell of chrysanthemums. Ah yes Ginshin was in heaven, with an angel covering his eyes, and that angel was someone he was rather close to before he left.


Hello Kikka-chan.” the silver haired jounin softly said as a smile pulled at the corners of his lips his wolf like eyes were slowly revealed. He turned slowly to see the beautiful young woman he knew when he was twenty had become even more beautiful. It was also practically a parallel to Naruto and Hinata in a sense, except Ginshin knew how Kikka felt and he felt the same way again. 'Oh geeze how am I going to tell her I'm married now...? I don't want to upset her.' Ginshin mentally told himself, he was somewhat more tame than he was seven years ago.


Uhhh Ginshin you sure Rin you know your wife will tolerate you flirting with a girl?” Naruto asked bluntly as he looked at his guardian with disbelief. But Kikka brought her hands to her mouth and bolted off, Ginshin clearly saw the tears in her eyes and sighed angrily and looked at Naruto in disappointment. “Naruto way to go!” he said before he rushed off after the Hyuuga woman, Naruto still hadn't learned that you don't just blurt out stuff like that it would seem. But a sly grin worked across his face, “Hehehe...my way takes less pussy footing around.” Naruto grinned that foxy grin of his put his hands behind his head.


That was purely concentrated evil! Why would you do that to him Naruto-kun!?” Hana didn't find it so funny. Kiba was fighting back an urge to laugh since his sister would let him have it, wait...did Hana just add a suffix to Naruto's name? Koba's eye twitched and he was about to let Naruto have it but Naruto and Hana were already gone. While Kiba was brooding over the fact that he noticed his sister acting quite girly around Naruto, Naruto and Hana walked off to talk about stuff.


DAMN YOU NARUTO YOU'RE VIOLATING THE DON'T DATE A FRIEND'S SISTER RULE!!!” Kiba shook his fist in anger he was effectively ignored as the two he was shouting at were out of ear shot. Kiba was left dumb struck his shouting was in vain, his eyes twitching.


Elsewhere...


Kikka please wait!” Ginshin shouted as he ran after Kikka, the Hyuuga woman didn't show signs of stopping she continued to run. Finally Ginshin caught hold of her arm and turned her to face him, “Kikka-chan it's not what you think.” Ginshin tried to calm her down. Then the unthinkable happened the Hyuuga woman slapped Ginshin across the face.


Not what I think? You're married! I always thought you and I would...Hiashi-sama was right about you!” Kikka spat in anger, now an angry Hyuuga woman was a rare sight since most of the time they never voiced their feelings but Ginshin really had it coming. “The Clan Restoration Law states that since I am the last of the Hanzo that applies. But Rin made it clear that I can only marry women that I truly love...and although we have been apart for seven years...I have to tell you something very important Kikka-chan...” Ginshin now understood why Naruto had done something so brazen and reckless because Ginshin was often too delicate with stuff like this. Ginshin and delicate...that just didn't seem right, it was almost an oxymoron, like Shikamaru being ambitious. “Kikka-chan...I know that your clan has specific guidelines about stuff like this...but err...ya know...would ya go out with me...?” he then rubbed the back of his head quietly he normally stopped his showboating attitude when he was around her.


There is no procedure with me anymore Gin-kun...” the dark haired beauty said with a sad look in her viewable eye. Ginshin simply looked at her in confusion, he didn't quite understand, “Hiashi kicked Hinata and I out of the main house. He claimed Hinata was weak and that she could only serve one purpose and that would be to go through with an arranged marriage between the Uzumaki and the Hyuuga. I told him Hinata should be allowed to marry for love and he said I was just as weak and useless as Hinata and told me to leave the clan compound and never return.” the delicate flower lowered her gaze in a sad manner and looked to the ground as tears welled in her eyes. “It's hard to take care of Hinata...and make ends meet...sure Shinka and Kurenai give me a helping hand but its hard to always be there for her. How can I look at that little girl and tell her that her father didn't think she was good enough...” the woman softly said her hands shaking as her tears fell from her eyes.


Kikka never was prideful like the rest of the clan, she was always considered weak despite the fact she was really strong. She felt herself being drawn into Ginshin's arms slowly and she tensed up at first, she then began to sob heavily into the chest of the man whom she loved. He just held her tightly in his arms knowing how hard it had to be for her, it was heart wrenching to think that Hiashi still was focused on power. Casting a child like Hinata to the side just because she wasn't strong this irritated the Silver Wolf to his core.


Kikka why don't you come stay with me and Rin at the Hanzo compound, it might actually be easier on you and Hinata then. I'm sure Rin will understand, and as for Naruto...I get the feeling he will be too busy to be upset about others living in the house. The exams are in a few days anyways.” Ginshin looked at the woman who looked like she was on the verge of breaking emotionally, smiling faintly when she nodded her head. “That would be appreciated Gin-kun...” the woman looked up at him, finally regaining her composure, she smiled faintly at him.


Meanwhile...


Thanks for the Ramen, Hana-chan!” Naruto cheerfully said as he waved goodbye to her as she walked off towards the Inuzuka estate. Naruto was heading towards the Hanzo Compound quietly until his path crossed with Sasuke and the two immediately glared at one another. “You really embarassed me today Naruto...now I shall have my revenge.” the young Uchiha exclaimed pointing at Naruto a vein showing in his forehead. “Bring it on you whiny emo bitch! I'll take ya down any day of the week!” Naruto responded extending his hand motioning for Sasuke to come at him.


Oh no...my revenge is far more sinister...you do remember my cousin's don't you?” the raven haired boy stated with a sadistic smirk on his face. Naruto on the other hand was wide eyed in fear, the color completely drained from his face. “No you wouldn't! ...Not them...not that!!! PLEASE NOT NOW!!!” Naruto shouted as he began to panic looking around in all directions, now Naruto was normally a confident guy but three Uchiha girls were a different matter.


Now normally the Uchiha clan members were more reserved, this was what they had in common with the Hyuuga. But these three were somewhat different, Kako, Ima, and Mirai, the Sanze (Past Present and Future existences) Triplets as they were called. Naruto was very afraid of these three girls because they knew how to make him behave. Naruto started backing away, this was rather frightening, although they weren't as scary as he thought them to be.


Naruto-kun...how come you keep avoiding us...?” a soft voice asked as Naruto froze when he heard the voice, he turned his head to see a girl wearing blue skirt, ninja sandals, and a form version of what could be considered a standard shirt for the Uchiha with the high collar included. Her hair was in a long French braid trailing down her back, Uchiha Kako, this caused Naruto's right eye to twitch but she wasn't the one he was afraid of. Kako was the mild mannered one, very polite and sincere.


Yes tell us Naruto-kun. We want to know why you didn't even notice us.” a voice called from above on the roof of a near by building, wearing blueish camouflage and a baggier version of the shirt Kako wore, her hair was more boyish and spiky. Uchiha Ima, still not the one Naruto dreaded, she was the tomboyish one, she was spunky but not what he feared. His eye still twitched, and then she hit him like a freight train, a loud thud resonated through the area as Naruto came crashing to the ground from a girl with her hair in pigtails pounced him from behind.


This girl wore black cargo shorts, and a black tank top with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back, this was indeed the one he feared. Uchiha Mirai, the hyper one of the triplets, “NARUTO-KUN!!!” the girl exclaimed, although Naruto was dazed by being blind sided. She poked Naruto's cheek looking at him wondering if she broke him, now she was the odd one out as far as Uchiha went they could show happiness and the like but not to the extent Mirai did.


I think I broke Naruto-kun...” she quietly said as she knelt beside Naruto who was finally becoming less shocked by being viciously pounced. He of course glared angrily at Sasuke, he had been trying to avoid this since he returned, it was embarrassing to admit you were tackled by a girl, especially one as dainty as Mirai. “It's good to see you and all Mirai-chan...but...COULD YOU PLEASE GET OFF ME!?” Naruto shouted in frustration as he couldn't get up since Mirai was sitting on his back, she simply blushed and got off of his back..


We're even now Naruto...” Sasuke commented with a sadistic smirk on his face, he turned and walked away leaving Naruto to suffer at the hands of the three fangirls he never asked for. “GET BACK HERE I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!” the blonde roared as he started to charge towards Sasuke only to stumble some, as he looked down he saw he had Mirai latched onto him. “Mirai let go of Naruto-kun!” the tomboyish Ima barked as she crossed her arms over her chest, of course this just caused her bust to be accentuated some and Naruto could see why she wore a baggy shirt now. “That's right, Naruto-kun is not your boyfriend so do let go of him. We do not want people to be thinking you are loose the way you are coming onto Naruto-kun.” scolded Kako who was appalled at the forward behavior of Mirai, as proper and polite as Kako was, it was rather tiresome.


I'll do what I want Miss Manners!” Mirai responded in a huff before sticking her tongue out at Kako, the two began to glare angrily at one another. The hyper Uchiha girl detached herself from Naruto and stomped towards Kako prepared to start fighting with her, and did such when she threw a punch at her. “They're gonna be fighting for a while Naruto-kun so you might want to run now...” the tomboyish Ima softly whispered to Naruto, who to be honest was in shock that she wasn't being forward, he simply shrugged and kissed her on the cheek before making a run for it. She simply blushed deeply and touched her cheek as she watched him run away, of course the other two girls were now standing behind her cracking their knuckles. “Very uncool sis...you of course know we're going to hurt you now.” darkly spoke the hyper Mirai who was glaring at Ima,


Agreed...I never recalled you liking Naruto-kun that much...in fact if any of us should have gotten his attention it is I. Why would he like a girl who is just another of the guys?” Kako viciously commented, of course this caused a vein to protrude in the tomboy's forehead. She snaked her right hand back and pulled on Kako's long braid pulling her to the ground. “Say that again girly!” she rasped angrily as she glared at her sister, of course Mirai was enjoying what was happening which evident in her laughing at the situation. Of course she too was silenced when I'm grabbed hold of one of Mirai's pigtails and pulled on it


At the Hanzo Compound...


Naruto rushed in through the door and removed his sandals and continued through the house, tossing his coat, and swords onto a nearby empty chair and continued on to his room. “YOU AREN'T IN THE WILDERNESS ANYMORE YOUNG MAN!!” Rin shouted angrily as she shook a fist at her foster son, Ginshin was busy laughing at this until she glared at him. Kikka and Hinata blinked at what they had seen, all they saw was an blur of color running through the house. “What was that? All I saw was a blur of blonde, black, and orange...throwing a coat onto a chair...” Kikka quietly said, looking shocked at what had happened, it was like a tornado ran through the house.


That was Naruto...he's been energetic since we started coming back...he's been excited since I told him the Genin Exams are coming soon.” Ginshin casually responded as he sipped on his tea, his right hand counting down from three. As Ginshin finished counting down, Naruto ran back out and skidded to a stop and looked at Kikka, and Hinata and the boxes of their stuff he opened his mouth to speak with his right index finger raised but stopped and rubbed his chin. “Give him a moment, it's still registering.” Ginshin quipped as he looked at Naruto who finally realized that Kikka and Hinata were moving in.


H-Hello N-Naruto-kun...” Hinata stuttered before blushing, Naruto rubbed the back of his head for a moment, this was very unfortunate for him because he would have a cute girl living in the same building. He was even aware of the fact she had a thing for him, in fact it gave him a sense of an ego boost knowing that she liked him. ”Ginshin-tousan...were you gonna let me know that your girlfriend and Hinata were going to move in with us?” the blonde with wild hair queried to his foster father, of course the two were about to enter one of their famous arguments. The two stepped off to the side and began to argue quietly and the three ladies watched the scene with mild embarrassment as indicated by the large beads of swear on the side of each of their heads.


Eventually the two stopped arguing with each other, “Naruto we gotta go see the Hokage, I just remembered he wanted to see us when we got settled in.” Ginshin sheepishly said rubbing the back of his head. Rin groaned at her husband's forgetfulness, she just waved her hand telling them to get going. “Ginshin-tousan we might need to be careful...fangirls.” Naruto explained quietly, Ginshin groaned loudly and longly at the fact Naruto was making it so they had to go the long way around. “Fine, fine just get your coat so we can go.” Ginshin groaned out, Naruto did just that and got his coat and the two of them walked out the front door.


Later at the Hokage Tower...


I was wondering why you two were so late...but I can guess you had your reasons.” Sarutobi quietly began as he looked at the two, of course he was amazed at how Naruto seemed to shoot up a few feet in seven years. He could only wager that Naruto was probably already at Genin level if not at Chuunin. ”Yeah, Naruto suggested we go the long way cause he wanted to avoid his girlfriends, I think I taught him a little too well...speaking of which you have a granddaughter his age don't you Hokage-sama?” Ginshin explained and finished with a question, this caused Sarutobi's right eye to twitch for a moment. This caused Ginshin to snicker, he was a trouble maker if there was ever one.


Yes, yes, you had your fun Ginshin now tell me what progress Naruto has made in the seven years away. ” Sarutobi managed to say despite his frustration with the womanizing Jounin. Ginshin nodded his head and stopped goofing off, “Naruto has made great progress in the seven years, he has learned how to form the Rasengan, as well as three of its elemental based cousins, Suiton: Gin Tsuki (Water Release: Silver Moon), Katon: Kin Tentousama (Fire Release: Gold Sun), and Doton: Ookami Hasaiki (Earth Release: Wolf Crusher). He has also learned the the use of Kage Bunshin as well as Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu. I am waiting until he's more mature and ready for summing contract training. Though Jiraiya had offered to let Naruto sign the contract with Gamabunta, Naruto didn't seem too keen on it. I think he's more than ready for the exams. He's learned more due to the hands on approach than he could have learned in the academy no offense to the instructors.” Ginshin explained with great seriousness to his voice as he looked at Sarutobi. Sarutobi was shocked to say the least, his pipe was barely hanging in his mouth after the explanation was done.


How in the world did he learn all those Jutsu especially the Mizu Bunshin that's unique to Kirigakure...you must have really taught him well.” the elderly Hokage responded as looked at Naruto who was sitting in front of him, he looked pretty much the same just a little older and like he didn't care much for sleeves. “He learned the Mizu Bunshin from Umihebi Ameko of Kirigakure she's a friend of mine. Don't say it Naruto. He spent a good deal of time learning the basics and it took him a while to learn those jutsu because he refused to move on until he perfected them. If I had to say so, I would have to say he is more than ready.” Ginshin calmly finished, this left Sarutobi more than impressed.


Well then...I would promote Naruto to Genin status but I think it would be much better for Sasuke's ego if he was out done by his life long rival. It may actually make him think to work harder and to stop priding himself on his Kekkei Genkai.” the wise shinobi quietly explained, he was hoping that there would be some growth in this new generation of shinobi to produce the strongest generation yet. “Well that sounds like a plan. Is it possible that the Kyuubi is causing a change in Naruto? He has been having trouble with his eyes lately it could be the Shodaime's Kekkei Genkai awakening in him too, but I wonder cause this order of priests we met gave Naruto this strange seal on his back called a Blessed Seal...they even gave me one on my shoulder. They said we would need them later on...anyways I'm thinking these influences are rewriting the Kekkei Genkai cause Naruto has been saying his eyes feel weird at times.” the silver haired Ninja explained of course Sarutobi looked at him in shock that he would speak of the Kyuubi in front of Naruto.


I know about the damn fox...” the jinchuuriki responded, he wasn't as upset about it as Sarutobi expected possibly because he knew he wasn't alone. He had a family, he had friends, and he had an army of girls wanting to be with him. “I explained to him a few years again. I had to tell him...he wanted to know what happened to his father...he deserved to know Sarutobi.” Ginshin responded with a serious glint in his eyes, which caused the Hokage nod his head, he could understand that Ginshin probably explained it in a way that wouldn't upset the boy.


We'll be leaving now, gotta make sure Naruto is ready for the exam in a few days!” Ginshin chimed as he and Naruto walked to the door, Ginshin waving his hand as the two exited. Sarutobi just chuckled and watched the two leave, they were pretty much the same as they day they left. “Those two, now I see why you put Ginshin as the legal guardian Arashi.” Sarutobi quietly said with a smile as he looked at Arashi's photo on the wall.


The day of the exams...


Hinata was quietly waiting for Naruto to get out of the bathroom, the past few days she had learned that she was bound to embarrassment around Naruto because sometime she didn't want to wear a shirt. This made her blush furiously when he did stuff like this because she wasn't used to it. The door to the bathroom opened up and out came Naruto only wearing a towel, ”It's all yours lovely” Naruto cheerfully chimed as he walked past her and towards his own room. The girl was blushing too much to have heard him clearly, it didn't help matters that she was too distracted by his body at the moment. “O....kay...” she squeaked out as she watched him walk by, she walked into the bathroom slowly and closed the door behind her.


Naruto walked out of the compound quietly and headed down the street towards the academy, he then stepped to the side as if by instinct to avoid being tackled. Mirai flew through the air and crashed right in to a wall. She sat on the ground rubbing her sore head watching as Naruto walked past her with out receiving a tackle from her. Of course he couldn't avoid being glomped by Ino, his number one fangirl, yet he managed to keep walking despite the extra weight. “You really chose the wrong guy to obsess over Ino. Everyone knows Sasuke is cuter and way smarter than your macho jerk Naruto!” called out Sakura the number one fangirl of Sasuke as she walked along side Naruto, who had Ino on his back.


As if! Naruto is rugged and sexy. Sasuke is just self absorbed and emo! Rugged beats Emo!” Ino responded as she jumped off Naruto's back and the two began to argue energetically about which one was the better one. Then along the way Hinata had caught up, and Hanabi was there too, the two immediately exchanged glares. Hanabi being a year younger than Hinata had already proved to be a touch more skilled than Hinata which was why she was in the same class. Naruto simply quickened his pace and hurried on to the academy wanting to avoid any more fangirl disputes even if he loved the ego inflation it gave him.


He had taken a nice comfortable seat in the back of the class, he didn't think much of the problems that might be caused at the moment, he had just instinctively sat with his friends. And those were Kiba and Shikamaru, “Avoiding the fangirls huh? Man how troublesome...” Shikamaru drolled with boredom to his voice. For Naruto it was a real drag sometimes. Then in through the door the girls barged in, they of course gathered at the area where Naruto was trying to hide from them to no avail. “You get moving! I'm sitting next to Naruto-kun!” stated the ever aggressive Ino to Shikamaru who simply sighed and got up allowing her to sit where he was, he didn't want to deal with her at the moment.


Needless to say the girls argued for a while, until Kiba was forced to leave his seat by a very forceful Uchiha Ima. For hours the testing would take place, and everyone would pass, Naruto was getting bored waiting for his turn though. “Alright Uzumaki Naruto...” Umino Iruka called, out and Naruto sighed with relief and walked to the exam room. Once inside Naruto stood ready, “Alright to pass this test you need to just create a Bunshin or Kage Bunshin.” Iruka explained, and Naruto nodded his head in understanding.


He formed the hand seals and focused his chakra creating one Kage Bunshin which was a simple enough task, Naruto could create more than that. “Congratulations Naruto! You pass. I see your years of training have taught you quite well. Perhaps this exam was too easy for you.” the scarred man cheerfully said in surprise that Naruto was indeed more than prepared. “You may leave and rejoin the rest of the class, and here is your Hitae-ate as well.” Iruka softly said as he handed over the steel plated headband, Naruto noted that this one had black fabric and seemed to show age compared to the other ones. Naruto didn't question it and just tied it on and walked out of the room to join the rest of the class.


Moments later, Iruka and his fellow exam proctor Mizuki stepped out into the classroom looking at the students happily. “Congratulations you have all passed, now to name the Rookie of the year...” Iruka spoke out to the eager student, Sasuke leaned back in his seat feeling quite confident that it was him. “It is a tie this year. Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto are both this years Rookie of the year.” Mizuki announced, this caught everyone by surprise especially Sasuke. Even Naruto was left surprised because he wasn't even trying really, “Now you all have to report here tomorrow morning for team assignments. Now go home and celebrate as you are all now part of the Shinobi World! ” the scarred Chuunin cheerfully said in a soft voice to all the new graduates.


Most of the students stayed afterwards as they were greeted by their parents and congratulated, Hinata was oddly enough congratulated by her father who had kicked her out. This could only mean that he wasn't a lost cause, the whisker marked Genin didn't let it worry him too much though. Once Hinata rejoined him the two walked back to the Hanzo Compound quietly. “Why do you think Gi-Ginshin-san a-and K-Kikka-san wanted us to come to the c-compound after graduated N-N-Naruto-k-kun?” the timid raven haired girl asked quietly as she looked at the boy to her left. The blue eyed boy simply shrugged and laced his fingers behind his head walking with a cocky swagger, “Who knows for all we know Ginshin-tousan probably got us chinchillas. For my last birthday he wanted to get me a Komodo Dragon but Rin-kaasan wouldn't let him.” he explained while grinning ear to ear in that infectious way of his.


Hinata giggled slightly, she could only behind to imagine that Ginshin was a unique character, she now understood why her cousin liked him. It was similar to how she felt about Naruto, they both liked wild and unpredictable men. Or in Hinata's case boy, Naruto didn't exactly qualify as a man yet, he was only twelve. Walking through the door, the two quickly saw why they were told to come home after they passed the exam, a giant cake, plenty of food, and plenty to drink. ”Congratulations you two!!” boisterously cried Ginshin who jumped out of hiding to surprise the two. “Whats the big deal Ginshin-tousan!? There is too much food for just the five of us!” the blonde roared in surprise of all the food in sight.


He forgot to tell you didn't he?” Rin softly said as she looked at her husband half tempted to twist his ear, she couldn't fathom why she married him sometimes. Ginshin sheepishly stared at the ground realizing he forgot something, he got the graduation reason down but he seemed to have forgotten the other reason. “Since you passed your Genin test you are now the head of your clan it was in Arashi-sensei's will and we're celebrating that!” Rin cheerfully explained the reason, which made Naruto understand much better and that in itself helped him calm down.


But isn't my Baasan the clan head since she's still alive?” he queried since he knew his grandmother was alive he even spent some time with her a couple times. “Well I guess figuratively speaking she is, but she isn't really part of the village and you are. But as you are still not ready to live on your own yet, we are still in charge of your well being. Besides the Uzumaki compound isn't exactly livable its fallen apart.” Ginshin explained as he rubbed the back of his head, of course this was fine with Naruto he preferred to live with Ginshin, Rin, Kikka, and Hinata it was comforting.


Just how many people did you invite to warrant this much food?” the blonde with wild hair asked, since he couldn't even eat a fraction of that on his own. Ginshin smirked since this was going to be a fun evening, “Oh just people from the Nara, Yamanaka, Akimichi, Uchiha, Hyuuga, Sarutobi, and Inuzuka clans as well as other close family friends...” Ginshin said with a thoughtful look on his face his index finger resting on his chin. Naruto was just giving him a death glare, he knew what he was trying to do, he didn't much care for Ginshin's attempts to make him into a womanizer as well one in the village was enough.


I have this sudden feeling of impending doom...” the blonde genin softly said as low and behold from behind came a flying girl with her raven hair in pigtails. Crashing to the ground Naruto found himself on the receiving end of Mirai pouncing him, Naruto weakly raised his hand to the air and uttered one word, “MEDIC!!” he was in dread already for how this night was going to go it was already literally off to a rough start.


Author's Notes: Well there we go chapter dos! Naruto passed his Genin test, dealt with the dangers of being popular which will be toned down later and he was viciously tackled twice by a female Uchiha. I actually intend to make more Original Characters as the story unfolds because I like to have more variety. The Uchiha triplets are just the start, I have intentions for girls from the other clans just because its fun to drive Naruto insane.


You get to give me suggestions for the team assignments for the next chapter, keep in mind Naruto can't be assigned to Ginshin due to the fact it would be a conflict of interests. Though in all honesty I am leaning towards putting Naruto on the same team as Ima or Rekka.


This will probably be the largest harem to date given my tendency to over do things. But large gigantic harems are fun! But for now I'll have to start work on the next chapter of IIE.


P.S. Don't worry about Naruto getting too powerful in this fic, he thinks the seal on his back is just a tattoo he doesn't know its powers yet.