TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Breaking the Rules of the Pack by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Orochimaru: What happened to long chapters?

Nikki: I'm too lazy and my fingers are numb from carpal tunnel...

Orochimaru: Aww....-huggles Nikki-

Nikki: n3n I should have carpal tunnel more often!
Four Years Later

Kiba watched his teammate train as she tried to better herself for that knucklehead of a friend he had. Naruto. It was at times like this he truely understood, he would never be able to be with his beautiful Hyuuga teammates.

"Kiba-kun?" she girl whispered, looking over at the Inuzuka with a slightly worried look on her face as she ran over to him, putting a hand over his forehead, "Are you sick? You're frowning and looking off into space.." she whispered, blushing furiously.

"I'm fine...Hinata-chan," Kiba whispered, regretting persuading his mother to let him be on a ninja team with a woman. He looked up, noticing the sun setting, Inyoku would be there soon.

"Kiba-kun?" came an innocent, yet sad voice that wasn't Hinata's. Kiba turned around to see a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes , a large wolf like dog next to her. "We need to go home," the woman whispered.

"Ah, you're right, Inyoku-chan..." he said smiling, he had grown even closer to the girl, even though he knew they were going to get married, he had even developed a small crush on her, though it wasn't anything like how he loved the Hyuuga heiress, he loved Hinata too much. Akamaru ran to Inyoku, jumping into her arms and licking her cheek. She giggled, as she cuddled the dog. The girl was a true Inuzuka.

Inyoku ignored the sadness in Kiba's eyes as she hugged Akamaru lovingly. She wasn't a real Inuzuka, a real Inuzuka would do whatever their clan wanted without even a slight protest, she was suppose to be as loyal as her companion. "Come on Kiba-kun..." Inyoku whispered, placing Akamaru on her head as she climbed onto Chikpoke's back, the dog had a large growth spurt in the last few years that he had even amazed Hana. Kiba ran up behind Chikpoke and jumped on his back, wrapping his arms around Inyoku's waste as she placed her hands on the dog's neck.

The dog ran through the trees manuevering quickly before he started more quickly towards a house, digging his paws into the ground as he made his attempt to stop, barely making it. Inyoku jumped off of the dog after placing Akamaru down, she watched as Kiba jumped off, Akamaru at his heels. "Ne, Kiba-kun...I'm gonna be inside in a little...I wanna make sure Chikpoke has clean paws and what not before he comes inside..." she mumbled. Kiba nodded, walking inside with Akamaru.

About thirty minutes later, Inyoku appeared, Chikpoke behind her. "Ano...Tsume-sama, I was wondering if I may talk with you...alone," she whispered, brushing the hair out of her eyes. Tsume nodded and stood up, walking outside, Inyoku following close behind.

"What do you want to talk about today, Yoku-chan, or what was that Kiba calls you? Inu-chan?" Tsume said witha slightly smile on her tan face.

Inyoku blushed slightly, what was it with this place and making nicknames up for her? She quickly pushed the though aside and looked up at Tsume sadly, "Tsume-sama, I don't know if I can get married to Kiba-kun...I don't know how well it'll work out, we're best friends and all...but I don't think he loves me like that and I know I don't love him like that," she whispered, awaiting the wrath from Tsume.

Her smile turned into a frown, "I understand how you feel, but you know you have to do this, I know he loves you atleast a little and I know you love him more then you claim. It'll work out, just think about it, you have two more years," she stated.

"You're right...arigatou, Tsume-sama," she whispered, smiling at her aunt.

Tsume nodded before walking back into the house with Inyoku behind her.