TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


E Lei Danzi by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have a lot of fun writing this... maybe it's cause the brown haired dancer is me ;).
And I'm looking for someone to write this with... preferably someone with adequate writing skill.
Hyuuga Hinata sat on the edge of her bed, wiping the sleep out of her eyes. Nightmares had plagued her mind that night, all of her father telling her she was a failure. Hopefully it wasn't true.

What was she saying? She knew her father hated her. Why lie to herself?

Fifteen years of living and yet she had no idea what to do with her life. She glanced outside to see a thin sheet of rain coming down, the drops splattering against her window. It was always days like this Hinata wanted to fall back asleep and forget about the troubles of life... for a few hours.
But Hiashi wouldn't let her do that, especially since she's been slacking off lately.

Footsteps were coming up the stairs and approaching her room. Probably her father coming to wake her up.
"Hinata?"
That wasn't her father's voice. It was too soft and feminine.
'Maybe Neji.' She thought, then giggled to herself.
"Yes?"
"It's Ino!"
The Hyuuga slipped off her bed (still in a nightgown) and opened the door. The blonde eyed her then made a gesture to get changed. Hinata got the hint and quickly changed into suitable clothes. Together, they slipped out into the rain.

It had gotten into a habit, just the two of them would sit together and talk about what was going on in their lives. Sometimes Sakura or Tenten would join them. Sometimes both.

Today, Sakura was out doing errands for Tsunade and Tenten was on a mission with Kiba and Naruto. Ino said she felt bad for her, both two stubborn loudmouths. The rain had stopped and vibrant sunshine took it's place.

Hinata was silent, daydreaming about the music flowing through her, allowing her feet to wander freely. Ino had noticed this and moved closer to her.
"What's wrong, Hinata?" She asked, laying an arm around the pale eyed girl's shoulder.
Normally, Hinata would've allowed her arm to stay there, but today was different.
"I... had a weird dream last night."
"About what?"
"You wouldn't want to know..."
"Hinata," Ino had put her hands on the Hyuuga's shoulders, "You ALWAYS think that! But you know what? I do want to know. I do care about you."
To Hinata, that was better than Naruto actually paying attention to her. After Ino had lost Sasuke to the Sound Village, she had become a different girl... one that chased after other girls. And Hinata was fine with that.
"I had a dream that... I was a dancer."
"A... dancer?"
"See?" She turned away, embarrassed that she even brought it up, "Even you think it's stupid..."
"N-No!" A flustered Ino waved her hands in the air, "It was just so unexpected!"
"I-I have to go, Ino..."

Hinata walked down the main street of Konoha, her head hanging. People stared at her, but she didn't care. Not at the moment she didn't. It was then she noticed the sign that caught her attention.
On it read "Dancing School" and beneath it read, "Now Accepting Applications". Many girls were standing outside, some ninjas, some not. There was a sound of clicking and Hinata pushed through the crowd.
A girl with brown hair was in the middle tapping to a beat another girl was making. Both of them were in perfect synchroniziation. Hinata's pale eyes widened as she watched on.
Too soon, both girls stopped and bowed while the crowd around them cheered. Hinata felt a longing for the beat to start up again.
"Grazie!" The brown haired girl laughed, "Mille grazie!" (Thank you, thank you very much!)
A person stepped in front of Hinata and raised their hand.
"Excuse me!"
The girl turned, "Si?" (Yes?)
"What's it like being a professional?"
Again, she laughed, "Sono non un professionale, solo Io testamento raccontare tu tutto un po', (I'm not a professional, but I will share something with you,)
Noi girare, noi saltare, noi rotazione. Noi salto e piroetta. Noi sentire dolore e paura. Noi sentire sconfitta e fallimento, ancora noi tenere andare acceso. Noi sorriso, noi practica, noi eseguire. Noi sentire felicite a gioia. Abbiamo di grazia e bellezza. Noi sentire il applauso. Noi fare nostro meglio. Ogni tanto noi essere insufficiente, solo noi fare non arrendersi. Siamo coraggioso e forte. Siamo non poich, fama e gloria, come noi sentire interno. Sono competizione, talento e determinazione. SIAMO BALLERINO." (We twirl, we leap, we spin. We jump and pirouette. We feel pain and fear. We feel defeat and failure, yet we keep going on. We smile, we practice, we perform. We feel happiness and joy. We have grace and beauty. We hear the applause. We do our best. Sometimes we fail, but we don't give up. We are brave and strong. We are not for fame and glory, but for how we feel inside. We are strife, talent and determination. WE ARE DANCERS.)
As the girl in front of Hinata moved, the Hyuuga finally got a good glimpse of the dancer. Her chocolate eyes glistened bright with excitement. The legs used to dance were at ready, the muscles tense. Hinata pushed through the crowd as it parted. Both girls were bent over, untying their shoes.
"U-um... h-hello..."
A girl with dirty blonde hair in a side ponytail raised her head. Hinata began to have second thoughts about even speaking up. Together, the group surrounded the now frightened Hyuuga.