TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Camp Sarutobi by Chukwa

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Wow! Episode 2!
here I go again...
Temari

"Thank God," she thought. "We made it. I thought I would kill somebody at 48 bottles of beer on the freakin wall.." She took her stuff and carried it to the cabin.
On the girls cabin door was a note.

Campers Standard Rules:
Curfue: 9:55 p.m.
Lights out: 11:00 p.m.
Morning activities star: 9:00 a.m.
No boys in cabin after: 8:00 p.m.
Signed,
Tsunadae, Camp Counsler

"Like any boys are gonna be in the cabin at all" She tought.
She was setting up her stuff when she heard some of the other girls gossiping.
"No way, you really like Kiba? I never would of guessed!" Temari rolled her eyes. God.
She saw a map that was taped on the wall. There was a waterfall, an island, and a small town all outside the camp limits.
"Shino? What the heck...?" God.
"Hey, if anyone cmes over an asks where I am, tell them I'm at the latrine."
"Where are you actually going?"
"The boy's cabin."
Everyone oooooohed.
God.

Neji

"So, Neji" Said Tsunadae. "You were the only one who didn't fill out the permission slip all the way, so we're just here to ask you the questions you didn't answer. How old are you?" "19" replied Neji.
"Any allergies?"
"Uh, peanuts and...pollen, I think."
"One more, any prior arrests?"
"No but I got a ticket once for speeding..."
"Alright, you can go now."
She scribled down something onto paper.
A girl was standing in front of the cabin. He just ignored her. He stepped around her and tried to open the door but she stopped him. "Hey your Hinata's brother, right?" "Cousin," he corrected. "Whatever," she said. "But she recognizes your face, right?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Has she ever done something mean to you like a prank or something?"
"Yeah, she once put sleeping poison in my birthday cake once..."
"That will do. Does she take pills."
"Yeah, Allergy medicine. Why?"
"I'll tell you at lunch. I have a prank that will freak him... I mean her so that she'll never want to knock you out on your birthday ever again."
She ran off back to the girls cabin.
Neji shook his head.
He never understood girls.