TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Unexpected Future by PrettyNinHinata

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
When Hinata arrived she spoke with her father about her meeting with Neji confirming every word. She could tell that her father was happy, and she was too. Hinata didn’t want to carry on the legacy of the clan anymore. The stress was too much, but in doing this she could prove herself her own way. Now she would let her sister carry on the clan’s name.

They all sat and waited for their guest, the Kazekage. He was finally announced after about an hour of waiting.

“Kazekage of the Sand is here to see you Sir”
Hinata’s father nodded in agreement to let him in.
They stood to greet the Kazekage accompanied by a male and female ninja.
Hinata looked over to the man that she was to marry… he stood tall with his white hat and robe. He had piercing aqua eyes and a strong facial structure. Something about him struck her and gave her butterflies. He looked familiar.
“Welcome Kazekage, this is my daughter, Hyuga Hinata”
“Welcome Kazekage, it is a pleasure to finally meet you”
“The pleasure is all mine” They bowed respectfully, and he locked with her eyes while coming back up to his original posture. This made Hinata blush. Neji entered the room.
“Greetings Kazekage, it has been a long time”
“Yes indeed Neji”
“Kankuro, Temari, nice to see you both as well”
They all acknowledged each other. Neji knew them well being that he has been assigned to various allied missions with them before he had become Kazekage.
“How are things in Suna?”
“Peaceful, things are recovering fairly well”
“That is great to hear” Hinata’s father commented.

They got settled into the room and things were a bit quiet for a while until the Kazekage spoke up.
“I must address my reason for being here. I have come to kindly ask for the hand of your daughter”
“It is done, when do you want to arrange this? Soon I’m sure?”
“No rush, I would like to set it a few months from now. For the moment I would like to take these few months to spend time with Hinata and give her time to adjust to Suna. I would like for her to be comfortable with the arrangement before we marry”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I will add more as soon as I get a chance, tell me what you think ;-)