TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Unexpected Future by PrettyNinHinata

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Hinata sat on the balcony of her home thinking more about the offer given to her. She knew she had given up on all hope for love, so this didn’t bother her. She knew eventually she would be married off to someone. Somewhere in her heart though, she knew she wanted love. She was torn between acknowledgement and true happiness. Hinata made up her mind, and got ready to be escorted by Neji meet the Hokage. Neji went along with her to bear witness to her answer. They began to walk to their destination.
“Hinata”
“Yes, Neji”
“You know, if you decide not to do this, I will hold nothing against you.”
“But Neji…”
“Hinata, you and I both know that you don’t want to marry outside of your will”
“Neji… I want to be strong for the sake of the village… It would be dishonor for me to refuse…”
Their conversation came to an abrupt end when a few villagers and friends stopped to speak with Hinata. After walking through town and given many birthday wishes from the villagers, she reached her destination.

Hinata entered the Tsunade’s office.
“Good afternoon Tsunade-sama” Neji and Hinata said in unison.
“Happy Birthday Hinata”
“Thank you”
“Well you both know the reason why I have called Hinata here… Now that everything is toned down in the village and we have become allies with the sand village. It has been decided by various council members from the sand and leaf village that we would best seal our alliance with a union in marriage. In the sand village they have a fairly new Kazekage, and they are looking for a wife for him to produce and heir. After much deliberation, I came to the decision that you are the best possible candidate from our village for this.”
“Why me?”
“You are of royal blood, are a distinguished ninja and I believe you have the best heart to go on for this. I don’t want you to feel obligated to do this. If you know you cannot do this, you can back out now and I can find someone else that is closest for the job.”
“Tsunade-sama I accept this life long mission on behalf of my loyalty to our village”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes!”
“Hinata, I would like to thank you for taking this on. For I myself am not sure if I could do such a thing. You sacrifice is deeply appreciated. I know you will be a great wife for the Kazekage, and he will be greatly pleased with you. He seems a bit rough and keeps to himself, but I’m sure you can cure that. You will meet him later on this afternoon. He is in town and will be notified to visit your home. Your father has agreed to this martial arrangement so long as you accept. So it is settled, you both are dismissed”
“Good day” Neji and Hinata both bow respectively and leave the office. On the way out…
“Hinata”
“Yes Neji”
“I am proud of you”
With that Hinata smiled and they continued for home.