TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


V-Day Sake by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OKAY.....I'm trying something new. I had an idea for first person point of view (POV) and went with it. Tell me it the pov is confusing or just plain crazy and I'll fix this.

And on another note: read the first paragraph carefully.
(A/N)Though I forgot this in the previous chapter, those who find out what the *ed words mean gets their own juicy sex scene with whatever couple, 3 player, or even four player group they want. Just leave the names in the review and if I find the translations right, all kinds of drooling goodness shall commence..... -_- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

(A/N2)And there are plenty of hints…..
KEY:
((Author….ME!))
“talking”
‘thoughts’

Chapter two!

Gaara regarded his....what was Neji to him? An infatuation? Lust high or a simple hormonal blitz? Lover....? He sighed. He had done this to get rid of these....feelings of disquiet, yet his chest hurt at the very thought that Neji would reject him and what they had done when he awoke. It hurt, just right where his heart should be. It couldn’t still be there after all this time, though. It must have crumbed to dust long ago, Naruto gluing some back together to make himself a place. His brother, Naruto, he would know what this was. But he didn’t dare talk to him. Not yet.

Neji stirred a little and opened a bleary eye. “Hn...Bed....” he mumbled. The Hyuuga was so damn perfect, even tousled and thoroughly fu—Wait, no, that hadn’t been fucking on Gaara’s part....But it couldn’t be well loved either. That was something he was incapable of. Wasn’t it? Having a conscious and morals didn’t mean you had a heart, just common sense when your best friend was Naruto.

He sighed and headed for the main bedroom in the last door of the landing upstairs, the man tucked in his arms like a porcelain doll he was afraid to drop lest it break. Letting his sand grip the door knob, he skimmed inside with feline grace. A terrifying grace when confronted but something to behold non-the-less.

As he set the Hyuuga, his Neji, on the coverlet, the grip tightened before he could lean away. He was effectively trapped by better means than any tactician genius could produce just because he wouldn’t hurt this man. He sighed. Apparently Neji was still very drunk and oh so very clingy. Whoop-dee-doo....

Crawling in the covers to try and remove the strangle hold, he was surprise when legs wrapped around his waist holding him as a deft cage. “Damn it, Neji, you do not want to wake up next to me in the morning. You might try and kill me and my instincts won’t be kind about the threat removal.”

“No won’t...I like you....” The white eyed man delved his nose into that enticing neck and let the intoxicating smell roll his senses. The smell....Sun and warmth with the salty under tow of salt and musky scent of all male. It was the best scent he had ever tasted on his tongue as he licked and bit at one spot on that pale neck.

Gaara shuddered and grit his teeth. He couldn’t take Neji again, he would get hurt from too much strain and Gaara refused to hurt this man. Even Shukaku couldn’t sway him with the prettiest promises and worst threats if he was still present.

“Please quit, Neji. I might hurt you….”

Neji just snuggled up to him, pulling his head under the covers and went to sleep. Gaara sighed in frustration and lay back to let his mind wander over the last two hours. Who would have thought that this would happen? Certainly not he. Gaara could see a lot of things coming from this, but this one scenario, the least likely to happen before Hell froze over, was happening. With abrupt clarity and frightening certainty.


::Next Day At Naruto’s House… (AKA the Hokage Tower)::
Hinata tapped her foot. “Gaara and Neji-niichan should have been here hours ago! Where are they?”

Naruto kept a low profile playing with his girls by the koi pond and keeping them dry. Or at least trying to. Both Kitsune and Tsunade had already jumped in to the water only to be fished out and dried. It appeared that once Hinata got over being shy, she was very protective and very much a matriarch. You do not piss her off or hurt her precious people. That is like setting off a bomb of epic proportions…..Very stupid and very loud.

“Hinata, don’t worry so much. If Gaara tried to get Neji to compete with him, it’s a wonder that they are even alive, much less late. Give them one more hour….Please?” Naruto pleaded with his large eyes tearing up and sparkling brightly. Hinata sighed.

“Fine, I won’t go…” Naruto’s smug smile tugged at her lips, “but that doesn’t mean I can’t send someone else. KIBA-KUN!”

Kiba emerged slowly into the house, his eyes wary. Hinata didn’t yell often, but when she did….hooo boy! What had happened to that sweet shy young woman from before? He sighed, Naruto happened and in a big way. The family finally respected her and not her name and position, her teammates were under her charge…which was unheard of, but Tsunade needed someone to watch out for Uzamaki, and Hinata had made herself more confident and strong to protect her husband, family and children.

“Yeah, Hina?”

“Can you please check on Neji-niichan and Gaara-sama? I’m worried that they: a) killed each other because of close proximity, b) are very much hurt and too stubborn to ask for aid, or c) fighting still. Please, Kiba-niichan?” she pouted sweetly and Kiba sighed.

“Of course, Hina. I’ll be back soon with them, you’ll see.” With a rustle of leaves, he was gone and even Naruto couldn’t actually see, hear or smell him. He must have taken a bath….


::Neji’s House::
‘Oh, KAMI! I don’t believe this! I gotta get out o’ here….’ Kiba barely left the roof before the sand dragged him back in to the window he had previously slipped into to check on the annoying bastard that Hinata had to be related to. He decided today was just not his day. He sighed when Gaara walked towards him wearing only loose pants that hung low on his slim hips. ((For Oni-chan…..I’m doing a picture…*grin*))

“Kiba, who sent you?”

“Hinata-chan. Can you PLEASE put me down now?”

Gaara shrugged and let the man go, grabbing a bottle off the nearby table. They were just outside the kitchen and only four people knew Gaara was here at Neji’s house: Hinata, Naruto, and Kiba…And of course Neji. “Grab a drink, Kiba-kun. We’ll be here for a while waiting for Neji to actually fix his hair…”

“I HEARD THAT, YOU BASTARD!”

Gaara chuckled, stunning Kiba, and took a small swig of the sake. Shaking his head, he herded Kiba into the kitchen for a chat while waiting for the long-haired shinobi. While talking, Kiba finally brought something that had been bothering him since he entered the house. Gaara just stared as he waited.

“How tha hell do ya ask this kinda question? Okay, here it is: Are you and Neji involved?”

“Why do you ask?”

“’Cause you smell like sex and Neji. I have never associated either with you before and I’m curious.” When Gaara held his stare, Kiba fidgeted before blurting, “And it might…um, helpmeconvinvetheguyIlike….”

::Neji’s House…..TIME CHANGE about four hours::
(Neji POV:) []
It was so warm, this thing I held. A warmth I have never had, not really. It was caring and kind, not brutal or destructive or obsessive. It made me cry in my mind with happiness and want to run away before it’s taken away. They are cruel, the Fates, but I am not afraid this time.

What I first notice is the bright color of blood. The second thing is the taste of salt and heat on my tongue. What did I do last night?

You know, you should never ask yourself that. It leads to temporarily insane thoughts of ‘What did I DO?’ before you can pull your thoughts into order. When I did, my face made Hinata look pale when she blushed. Who the hell would have thought I would have slept with one of my major rivals? And enjoy it? And be—g ….Wait, I did not beg. I demanded….Which I’m not sure if that’s better or worse.

Gaara was actually asleep, which brought to my attention a very hard and raging erection pressed into my thigh. My inner thigh. That did NOT help me with my own saluting appendage. Apparently, even if I WASN’T sure about having hot and sweaty sex with Gaara, my body WAS. And it wanted more….Right now, DAMNIT!

Though I’m not sure how it went from, sleeping and sexy redhead to needing to have sex with said redhead. GAH!

Gaara shifted and rolled a little more into my body, his face near my own now. His erection was pressed into my ass and I wanted nothing more than to impale myself on that straining flesh. Am I selfish for wanting that? I hope not, because I wasn’t waiting for this sex god to awaken fully and protest. I wanted sex and I wanted it now!

Taking time to find some lotion, I grasped him and started pumping. Gaara’s moan, FUCK, it was so sexy. I wanted to eat it a keep that sound. His lashes fluttered before he started trying to pump into my hand. I had to stop that if we—I—was going to do this. Letting go, I let him stop his hips on his own with another groan. I had to wait patiently, but even after all this time, it’s that hard.

Another flutter of lashes when I touched him again, and angels fall for those green, green eyes. I could tell he wasn’t really awake, not yet, but he smiled. I nearly let myself come then. Gritting my teeth, I let him push his flesh into mine.

The stretching burn hurt like hell, but I knew the reward was a lot better, now didn’t I? I felt every inch of that heated silk as he slowly rocked forward, the pain gone when he bumped that special something. Electricity flowed into my body making ME shove harder onto his invasion. My eyes fluttered open making me wonder for less than a second when had I closed them. Those green eyes were clearing of sleep quickly, something I expected to happen with such a man. We stared at each other and I smiled.

When had I last smiled? Too long ago to really remember, but it felt good to do so now and just for him. When he smiled back I was lost. Who knew that smile? I did now. Letting my body clamp around him, he groaned again. I wanted more. So I did it again and again and again until he decided he wanted to do something else, something more.

When he pulled out, I gasped at the feeling of sliding flesh and bereft emptiness. When he slammed home with sudden heat, I actually cried out for him. Just for him. The feeling of fullness made me buck into every slow thrust as velvet steel pounded into my body in a steady pace. Now I wanted to do something more.

I leaned into his neck, that enticing skin just under my mouth. I bit, and bit hard, wanting to make a mark on that perfect skin. Do you know what the sound of a growl can do to you? Just to feel it through your mouth and in your chest where you touch even if just for a moment? When he bucked even harder into the thrust, I knew I had found something that turned him on.

Gaara set up and pulled my pliant body with him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he kneeled there in the sheets of stark black. He thrust strongly even from this position and I cried out for every shock I received as the angle deepened and the something was hit every time. I bowed my back so far it hurt, but not enough to make me stop because with this movement, he was even deeper, if that was possible. My ass hit his thighs every time I rose then fell. That slapping sound was barely heard, but I knew it was there. The rushing sound in my ears made everything muffled and I didn’t like that. I wanted to hear those sounds of his, that sex god that I had between my thighs.

Without warning, a sharp, contrasting pain came from my nipple making the pleasure that much more. His hand was tracing my chest, tickling then scratching in altering paces and running up to my neck. Grasping my hair he pulled my face to his and devoured my mouth. His tongue pushed against my lips and I let him enter dueling for his claim with my own tongue. He left nothing untouched and tasted me touching my teeth and the roof of my mouth, marking everything. And his taste, the salty taste that never left and a newer, thick taste of sweet cherries.

His next thrust made me gasp into that embrace as I felt the precipice looming so close I could see over the sheer side if I wanted to. That hand that grabbed my straining erection took that choice from me as I screamed. I screamed in his mouth, letting him swallow the sound and felt a warmth rush inside me. He had come with me.

When he took his hand to his mouth, I saw my seed there. Watching me watch him, he licked his fingers as if tasting the sweetest candy. If I could have, I would have come again from that sight alone.

When he leaned forward, he licked my stomach, his member still inside me and still hard moving with him. With a deft tongue, he cleaned me of any evidence of our love making. It wasn’t fucking for me, though I’m not sure what it was really, but fucking doesn’t have emotions other than the obvious.

By the time he had finished, I was semi hard again. Will wonders never cease? When he withdrew, I whimpered. My mouth gave that involuntary sound without my consent but he like it. I could see that in his eyes. When he turned me around and had me put my hands on the wall, I got ever so slightly worried. Okay, nervous but excited.

“Are you ready, Neji?”

That voice should be outlawed. That husky purr made bumps roll down my back and I shuddered with the combined affect of his hot breath on my neck. When his mouth bit my spine just at my neck, I knew that we had the same turn on: We licked to bite and be bitten. And fuck that was SEXY.

He continued down until he reached my ass, biting each cheek in turn. Oh, Kami-sama, that was a-fucking-mazing in my book. When he licked his way back up to my neck, I whimpered again. When he took me, I was more than ready to start and thrust back as hard as I could. The length and depth of his strokes made me moan with every move and the size of him was enough to make me cry out. We came quickly this time, the motions hard and fast and oh so fucking good.

Again I screamed and this time I heard his answering sound: a thick bellow that screamed “Just had lots of sex” and “I am sexy, fuck me hard” interlaced with the husky undertones of dark need.

I panted as I tried to keep my trembling arms against the wall so I wouldn’t fall flat. Gaara held me to him and fell back and to the side with me. I was worn and tired but sated in a way I have never been before. I liked the feeling.

A rumbling chuckle came from behind me and I barely turned my head to the side to see what had my partner in convulsions. Gaara was trying, unsuccessfully, to talk but couldn’t get the words out. When he calmed down, he sent his sand outside the room to cover the halls. I had no idea what was going on, but he did apparently.

“Kiba is here and searching for us. I think Hinata-sama was worried.”

“And why would she be worried and not Naruto?” Was that husky voice really mine?

“Because,” he kissed my nose, “he knew I had been wanting you for years now. He wouldn’t try to interfere without severe consequences.”

Ah…One mystery down. And I guess two if you count the Naruto influence. “Do we really have to go to that meeting?” How unlike me trying to skirt my duty.

“Yes, Neji, we do. Now, take a shower and get dressed. I’ve got a mutt to deal with.”

I listened when he left in nothing but a pair of MY pants, which is too hot to forget ever, and stepped silently into the downstairs portion of the house. It might have been my home at one point of other later in life, but now it was still quite lifeless.

I laughed silently when Kiba answered Gaara so quickly his tongue must have tied itself in knots. I heard ceramic scrape wood and his off handed comment about my HAIR!

“I HEARD THAT, YOU BASTARD!”

I heard the chuckle and smiled. I don’t think I could actually be upset today. Not in the way most people would expect. Taking my time with my shower, though, that would be a fantastic punishment.