TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


pink fox mating by kagura111

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto is still 12 years old and Sasuke didn't leave yet! Can someone contribute to the round robin because I'm having writer's block!
Naruto woke up in the middle of the night. "What the fucking hell just happend? Well first I should probobly get Sakura chan dressed before she wakes up. If Sakura chan woke up, she would probobly kick me all the way to Pluto and that would be very bad." Naruto got Sakura dressed the best he could.
He then got dressed as well. Naruto carefully picked Sakura up bridle style. Naruto leaped out the windo, trying to be discret. "There's Sakura chans house." Naruto said quietly. Naruto steped onto Sakura's window and sliped in. Gently laying her down on her bed and pulling the covers up over her body. " Goodnight Sakura chan." Naruto wisperd.
Naruto then leaped back out of her window back to his apartment. He got into his pj's and whent under the covers and whent to bed.
^^^^^^^^^^the next morening^^^^^^^^^^
"Alright, time to go to Ichiruka's for some ramon!" Naruto yelled.
Naruto walked out the door, down the street to Ichiruka.
Next Naruto whent to the hokage to see if there were any missions.On his way, Naruto whent passed Sakura's house. He noticed Sakura's belly looked like she was 3 months pregnant. Instead she was only 2 days pregnant. He also noticed Sakura knew what happend.

" I see,oh well, if it's a boy I will name it Kyio and if it's a girl I'll name it Toki.
oh yeah henge!" Sakura said. The belly Sakura once had was now skinny.
" Oh hello Naruto, we are supposed to meet Kakoshi sensei today and we need to talk." Sakura said
##################################################
Chapter end notes: I'm not sure what more to wright, so please give me some ideas that you have! I won't wright any more until I get some ideas from you people!
###################################
I HAVE ABANDOND THIS FIC. SOME ONE CAN GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT AS THERE OWN STORY AND CONTINU IT. BUT CAN YOU TELL ME WHO IT WILL BE? PLEASE AND THANK YOU! BIE BIE!