TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dealing with Love by Makkura Arashi

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Normal Rant: did you read chapter 343of the manga?? Oh my god….ow Sasuke really did!!! If they say it’s a dream or something I’ll personally beat Kishimoto-sensei’s head in! But that looked so cool with Sasuke standing there and glaring at Orochimaru!! His last few dialogues were great too. I know it’s like I’m describing anything but those who’ve read it will know what I’m talking about…those who haven’t I don’t want to spoil it for you!! Tell me what you guys thought about it!!

A/N: IMPORTANT FOR READERS OF MY LEMONS. IF YOU DON’T READ THE LEMONS OR ARE UNDERAGE PLEASE SKIP.

Ok this is referring to all future lemons…to explain why I’m doing what I’m doing. I learnt a few things when I read the “Slasher's Guide to Gay Sex” written by a gay man and they are:

1)It hurts the uke if he is fucked after he comes (like in oral sex or a hand job)…even if he is relaxed. Men cannot be like women and be in the mood right away…that’s the reason it hurts more. So I’m going to make sure the top comes first most of the time and then finish the bottom, unless he is being sadistic. Or I might make them come together or the top a second or so later.

2)After oral sex, unless he is a virgin the man is not completely satisfied with it….so it is better to go with partial oral sex during a full-sex lemon.

3)Bottom and top have to hold in or control their pleasure before letting it build up.

4)Prostate is an erectile gland. It cannot be reached with any finger but the middle and does not give pleasure the moment it is touched. It needs to be stimulated as well. So I will never again make that pleasure-shoots-up-thing happen the first time it is touched.

5)Teenagers cannot have blinding orgasms since they are too hormonal and clumsy…in men that is or that is what I read.

6)Being in balls deep is uncomfortable for the uke…since the prostate is three inches within him and the average cock is six inches. Width matters more. So the seme may not go all the way in, but this will not take away from the sex.

Um…that’s all I remember. For now on with the story. And if you write any lemons this is good to check out. You can ask either me or Calamus for it.

Chapter 7:

Naruto whipped his head around to see Sasuke holding his left shoulder, blood trickling down his arm. He felt a wave of hysteria well up in him, as his mind try to draw him into reminiscing about Kyuubi’s murder. He squelched it and launched himself at Sasuke. They hit the ground just as another bullet hit the place where Sasuke had been seconds before. Naruto kept rolling until they were under an SUV parked nearby. The shooter was most probably on some roof top, since this was an open car park. He pushed Sasuke in further, so that there wasn’t any chance of them getting hit again. Then he called Kakashi.

“We’re stuck in the open car park east of Suna. You know which it is. Come get us…there seems to be a sniper on a roof near-by, intent on sending Sasuke to Heaven. I can’t get out of here, we’re under a lime green SUV, out can’t miss it. I have no idea if we’ll be forced to move. Hurry and be careful.” Then he snapped the phone shut and managed to turn to face Sasuke. He was about to ask the man about the wound, when another shot rebounded off the SUV.

Naruto cursed; they had to make it to his car. Then he could call Kakashi about the change in plan. So it wasn’t just a sniper, but why were they after Sasuke? He wrapped his arms around the older man and rolled out, jumping to his feet and dragging Sasuke up with him. He was thankful he’d trained in the dark sometimes…thankful that martial arts had been his passion. He knew exactly where they’d parked the car. A barrage of bullets hit the ground next to their feet as they moved. Naruto’s eyes narrowed, whoever these people were, they were high-class hitmen. He shoved Sasuke into the passenger seat, ordering him to keep his head down, before running to the driver’s side.

They drove out of there as fast as possible, though it wasn’t fast enough with the festival happening. Naruto kept checking his rear view mirror, but no one seemed to be following them…had they called off the operation? It seemed they had since they weren’t around. Naruto scanned the roof tops, and then sighed. He called Kakashi to tell it was fine and that he’d get Sasuke to a hospital first and then drive home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi stared at the phone, his mouth set in a grim line. He’d never felt this angry before…swearing, he made a quick decision and drove the opposite way from Tsunade’s home. It took him fifteen minutes to reach; he parked the car right in front of the door though he knew that it would hamper other guests if any were coming over.

The butler opened the door, seeing who it was he backed away a bit to let Kakashi through. Kakashi took the steps two at a time and finally reached his destination. He opened the bedroom door and stepped in. Arashi was sitting on his bed, leaning against the headboard a pair of wire glasses perched on his nose. He looked Kakashi up and down one eyebrow raised.

“What a nice surprise, Kakashi-kun. I wasn’t expecting you tonight…how thoughtful of you to sense how lonely I was feeling.”

Kakashi snarled softly. He moved to the bed and punched the headboard right next to Arashi’s head. “What the hell did you?” his other hand grabbed the blond’s collar.

Arashi looked at him wide-eyed. “Who me? What did I do, Kakashi? Enlighten me...or did you just decide that you wanted to play? Play aggressively…”

Kakashi quelled the urge to beat the man senseless. “You sent the snipers didn’t you? To kill Sasuke? They almost hurt Naruto, you bastard! I thought I told you to leave them alone! Leave Naruto alone!” he shoved his face close to Arashi’s letting both his mismatched eyes bore into the man’s amused blue ones.

The Uzumaki smiled silkily, his eyes turning hard. His strong hands prised Kakashi’s fingers off his collar, then holding them in a tight grip. “Who do you think you are, telling me what and what not to do?” he bent one of Kakashi’s finger back a bit…just enough to cause the man pain, he didn’t want to hurt him…just bruise him a bit. “I thought I told you to mind your own business. Did you forget that, Kashi-kun? I don’t like slaves try to get the better of me and I can’t stand my slaves seeking pleasure from other men…”

Kakashi let go and backed away immediately. He cursed himself, wishing he could stand up to Arashi…some way to do so, without putting Iruka into danger. He wished he hadn’t met Iruka. He hung his head in shame not wanting to look at the smirk that probably graced Arashi’s face…he couldn’t bear the fact that it would shame him even more…that the obedient slave in him, would feel like he’d betrayed the older man.

Arashi though, had developed a sadistic streak somewhere along his sad life and walked up to Kakashi, lifting the masked man’s face and looking into his eyes. Kakashi struggled, trying to look away from those mocking eyes, but Arashi refused to let him break eye contact, something in those blue depths warning the silver haired man not to disobey him. The blond walked him into the bed, causing them both to topple over.

(Lemon-ish…not writing a full lemon.)

His deft hands undid the man’s pants and yanked them off roughly. Kakashi lay still, his eyes closed in defeat….oh god…not again. This time though, Arashi didn’t bother getting off all of his slave’s clothes. He grabbed the man’s flaccid cock and stroked it deftly. Kakashi tried fight the feeling of arousal within him, but it didn’t help. He would never be free of Arashi…he would never stop loving the man and he would never stop hating himself for doing so.

Once Arashi was satisfied with his work, he decided to punish his little slave. He stroked harder until Kakashi came, spraying all over himself. Arashi waited until the white spray at stopped before pushing himself into the man hard and fast…balls deep. Kakashi’s scream resounded through the room…but no one heard it.

(End of lemon-ish-ness)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto waited on the hard plastic seat, trying to calm himself. The nurse had taken Sasuke in for a shot and to bind up his wound properly. He wondered who could have hired men to shoot at Sasuke. When his mind graced him with an answer, he squelched it…pushing it deep down into his unconscious mind…he didn’t want to believe it…it couldn’t be. He hung his head, running a hand through his locks, as pain threatened to grip the edges of his heart…he concentrated on keeping the pain at bay…why was it always his life that was so messed up?

The door opened and the nurse stepped out followed by a blank looking Sasuke. She smiled and bowed when she saw Naruto. “You don’t have to worry, Naruto-sama. I gave him a tetanus shot and bound up his wound. He’s still in a bit of shock, but then falling off a bike does that to you. It must have been painful. He’s got so many bruises.”

Naruto almost winced when she said that…he had been a little hard on Sasuke during their spar and those training sessions. He felt relief flow through him; glad that the nurse had bought the story. He suddenly felt the urge to hug Sasuke and make sure he was really all right. But the stoic man started to move down the corridor that they had come through.

Naruto wondered why he suddenly didn’t want the man to stray from his side. He quickly followed and rubbed Sasuke’s good shoulder soothingly. “So let’s go home now…”

Sasuke just nodded seemingly lost in his own thoughts. Naruto wished he could wipe that stoic look off the bastard’s face…for god’s sake he’d just been shot! But before he could say anything, his phone began to ring. He picked up. “Hello?”

“Oi gaki? I’m at Kohaku baa-chan’s house. Can you come get me? Kotetsu’s driven off to get Jiraiya. I’m stuck here….” Tsunade’s voice trailed off. Naruto knew for a fact that she hated being with Kohaku baa-chan.

Naruto glanced at Sasuke. “Uh…baa-chan…we’re really far away. Somewhere near Ebiki Street. It’ll take me an hour to get there…you should try Kakashi; he’s your best bet. Really sorry about this…” he felt so guilty lying to her, but he didn’t want her to know what had happened. He’d pass it off as a sparring accident…or better yet, hope it got covered by Sasuke’s half-sleeve shirts. He looked up to find Sasuke looking at him.

“What?”

“Why did you lie to her?” Sasuke didn’t want to sound accusing he just did. His emotions were in turmoil…what a day! He’d been kissed, given a plushie, been to his first fair, threatened and shot. He’d also admitted he loved the man standing before him, with that guilty but goofy expression on his face. Sasuke sighed inwardly and reassured himself. Nothing else could happen today…everything that had happened was more than enough. He watched Naruto shrug and turned to leave. He wasn’t in the mood for all this…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi felt Arashi pull out of him, leaving him sore and exhausted. The blond man had actually drawn blood this time. He tried to move but found that it hurt too much. Biting his lip he forced himself to roll onto his back, crying out as his ass hurt. Opening his eyes he found himself staring into those blue eyes.

Arashi’s eyes which had been so cruel and merciless moments ago were now blank. “Let me get you cleaned up a bit.” He slipped into the bathroom to get some rags.

Kakashi stared after him, before letting his head drop back onto the mattress. He couldn’t help but remember times when Arashi wasn’t like this. At first Kakashi had thought he’d be able to fill in the void that Arashi seemed to have within him, but before he could, Naruto had filled it. Filled it to such an extent that Arashi would lust after him without thinking about the consequences.

Arashi padded back into the room with a wet rag and cleaned Kakashi up, though the silver haired man knew this was only out of concern for his sheets…Arashi hated blood getting on his sheets. He saw his master frown as his eyes caught a drop of blood on the white satin. Kakashi’s phone began to ring shrilly breaking the heavy silence between them.

Arashi looked at the id on the phone and frowned. “Pick it up. It’s Tsunade…and I don’t want her knowing what happened okay?”

Kakashi nodded and flipped it open. “Hello?” he said, trying to keep the pain out of his voice. He nodded slightly as he listened. “If you can give me half an hour I’ll be right down, Tsunade-sama. Yes…all right. I’ll try to make it as soon as possible.”

Arashi scowled and handed him a pain killer. “I wouldn’t give you this, but I don’t want my sister asking any questions.” He turned and began to walk out the room, leaving Kakashi to get his pants back on by himself. He stopped at the door. “And…Kakashi, let this be a lesson…don’t come barging in expecting me to ear with your foul moods…I won’t be gentle.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Read the dream…it’s changed a bit)

The same dream repeated. The rain fell in sheets. He wondered where Kyuubi had run off to. He wished he could shake this uneasy feeling in his heart…maybe he should go look for her. He started heading towards the town square which was ten minutes away by foot. That’s where Kyuubi had said she wanted to go.

The feeling in his heart made his feet move faster…his breath came in pants. He had to get to her, make sure she was safe and then take her to her favorite ramen place. Kyuubi adored ramen. He pictured her smiling at him, her golden eyes shining with excitement as he bought her a bowl of ramen. Her red hair flowing around that perfect neck, emphasizing the paleness of her skin. He ran faster now, as fast as he could go in fact.

The town square loomed in the distance, he could see the huge snake statue that graced the centre of the square…one more turn and he would be there. He made it and stopped short. Kyuubi was standing there, soaked, her gold eyes wide with fear. She turned to see Naruto…and shook her head.

“No, don’t come closer…it’s dangerous.” She called out, her voice began to change turning deeper and more sensual. Naruto’s eyes widened as the form began to change as well, the red hair turning into straight black tresses and the gold eyes into obsidian. It was…Sasuke.

“Naruto…stay away. It’s ok…I’m only a slave…” the dark haired man warned him, those blank obsidian eyes suddenly full of emotion.

Naruto started running towards him anyway, as he saw the trigger being pulled. He had to save him…he couldn’t lose Sasuke as well. He was about two feet from him, when the bullet hit him in the chest, followed by two more. He watched as the light disappeared from his dark eyes…he was powerless to stop it. He watched as the man he’d come to care about fell backwards in slow motion…dark eyes now a void…

“HAAAAAA” Naruto screamed rolling around. He reached the edge of the bed rolling off it and landing with a thump on something soft. A hand reached out to clamp around his shoulder…he struggled, lashing out until a familiar voice cried out in pain. Shuddering he stopped, pushing his sweaty blond bangs out of his eyes and taking the time to see who he was lying on. The dark eyes from his dream looked up at him, concern and a bit of pain showing through the normal stoic blankness.

“Naruto…it was just a nightmare. Calm down.” The deep voice from his dream reassured him. He was alive…Sasuke was alive. He hadn’t died just as Kyuubi had…he was right here in front of him.

(Lemon-ish…I’m taking their relationship nice and slow)

A small whimper from the blond was the only warning he had, before lips clamped onto his in a bruising kiss. Sasuke gasped…this was nothing like that morning’s. Naruto was holding him down in a death grip, while his lips plundered his own. Sasuke gasped as the blond’s legs slipped between his own, making their groins come into contact with each other. He didn’t move seeing Naruto was still jumpy and keeping in mind how touch affected the blond. The wolf plushie he’d been hugging was shoved off the bed, as Naruto tried to make more space. The blond had used the gasp to slip his tongue into Sasuke’s mouth, his tongue playing with the brunet’s own…coaxing it to twine around his.

For Sasuke, the kiss felt like it was mind blowing…it got even better when Naruto ground down on him. Sasuke cried out just a bit…the blond was hard, and rubbing against his own erection. He couldn’t help bucking up for more. Seeing that Naruto didn’t seem to mind, he began to rock against the blond, feeling pleasure shooting up his cock every time the two erections met, the cloth between them increasing the friction.

Naruto’s shirt had started to slip upwards and Sasuke had no shirt on. Both moaned as their heated skin touched. Sasuke’s pajama pants were slipping off as well, with the force of the grinding. Naruto slid a hand into Sasuke hair; trying to deepen the kiss…he wanted to make sure he was alive. Though this was a weird way of doing so…his mind seemed to have shut down. Sasuke held himself together, waiting until he felt Naruto tense up, to let go of his load. They both came together screaming, Naruto’s hands too tight in Sasuke’s hair. A bit got onto Sasuke’s stomach, since his pants had ridden a bit too low. They lay there shaking for a while, as they rode out the numerous feelings coursing through them.

(End of Lemon-ish-ness)

Naruto rolled off but slipped his hands around the raven, who cuddled into him. He could have gotten up and left to clean himself up, but somehow he just felt content to lie there and hold the slave close. Sasuke shifted a bit, until Naruto saw those dark eyes looking into his own. And then he asked. “Naruto, why do you hate your father?”

The blond stared at him, shivering as he recounted his dream. Before he knew it he was speaking…his voice low, but steady. “I hate my father because I saw him murder Kyuubi.”

Sasuke stiffened and forged on. “Why did he do that? Did he tell you?”

Naruto closed his eyes. “He told me, that she wasn’t good enough for me. That he’d seen her with other men…but I know that it wasn’t true. I’m sure he killed her because he thought she wasn’t worthy of me.” He sighed and then decided to continue. “He changed a lot…he used to be the man I always looked up to, the man I loved so much. He’s the only one that was there for me Sasuke…he even liked Kyuubi! I found out later that Tsunade baa-chan had recommended that he see a psychiatrist…I heard her talking to Jiraiya saying something about him taking a lot of psychological damage at one time…saying he was getting a bit unstable. I guess that had something to do with it….I still love him, but I cannot forgive him…”

Sasuke nodded. He was satisfied…Naruto did not know that Arashi’s love for him wasn’t a father’s love. So then he wouldn’t say anything…the blond didn’t need another problem added to his all ready problematic life. He felt Naruto relax and concluded that the blond was probably going to sleep now. He let himself be used as a plushie and let Naruto believe that everything was okay. He’d take on Arashi by himself…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto found himself back on his own bed, in a new pair of pajamas and no shirt. Hadn’t he been on Sasuke’s bed last night? He blushed as he thought of it, but it seemed like Sasuke had cleaned him up and shifted him back. Naruto looked down at the sailor bed to find Sasuke…also in a clean pair of pajamas, curled up with the wolf plushie. The blond felt a sudden spike of anger…so Sasuke preferred the plushie to him, did he?

Naruto got off the bed and went to brush his teeth. Once he was done he came back to observe the sweet picture of Sasuke and the plushie….still hating the plushie. The white of is fur contrasted beautifully with the black of Sasuke’s hair…Naruto went up to the raven and let his fingers brush the pale cheek. Then he snapped out of it. He would not be tender with Sasuke…what happened last night was because of his nerves, which were completely frazzled. And anyway, Sasuke would rather cuddle the plushie!

He made his way downstairs, his bad mood lingering. He sat down at the breakfast table and was informed that Tsunade who was still asleep did not want to be disturbed and that Jiraiya had gone to the publisher’s office early. All the more reason for him to get madder. He’d be having breakfast alone.

He was proved wrong when a platter of fried eggs and bacon was set in front just as Sasuke came down. The dark haired man still looked sleepy, blearily wishing the blond a good morning.

“You would think so…” Naruto replied all angry.

Sasuke blinked and rubbed his eyes to take a proper look at Naruto. “What are you so mad about?”

“Che, nothing bastard.”

Sasuke raised an eyebrow but busied himself with buttering some toast…he was too hungry to wait for the eggs or bacon. Naruto refused to say anything more, so the raven concentrated on his food when it arrived. He tried to make some small talk and it was as if he was talking to a wall. Finally he got angry too.

“Listen, what the hell did I do wrong now?” the raven met the blond’s blue glare with his own icy black one. “If this is about me doing something like Kyuubi or something then I swear I’m going to beat your head in!” or try to…

Naruto banged his fist on the table. “This has nothing to do with Kyuubi! This about you and your plushie! You…closet plushie-boy!”

Sasuke stared at him incredulously, before choking a bit on his eggs. He opened his mouth to speak but the door bell rang and Naruto who was dying to get away from him ran to answer it himself. Sasuke swore and followed the blond to the door.

Naruto yanked it open and his jaw dropped. The blond stared at their guests with wide blue eyes….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah I’ll stop there. I know there was only lemon-ish-ness, but can’t help that. The good stuff is coming but for this chapter I want to leave it at this. Wow….the last chapter of the manga was so good. I’m a little high about it!! So what have you all been up to? I’m fine…though I need to take an exam about the contents of a month’s worth of newspapers in order to get an internship…Uwaaaahhhh. Those who guess who the guests are get the next chappie dedicated to them!! Ja ne!!

Taka