TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dealing with Love by Makkura Arashi

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
READ THE AUTHOR NOTE THE MOMENT YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER.

Once again thank you to Calamus for providing me with the bed idea!

Warnings: Incestuous thoughts…thoughts only…NO INCEST. Lemon: AraKaka.

Chapter 4:

Sasuke looked around the table at Naruto’s family, the incredulous look still on his face. “What? Did I say something wrong?”

Tsunade sighed and gave him a sympathetic look. “I’m sorry, dear. It’s just that, Naru-usagi was what Kyuubi used to call him. We were a bit surprised, but we didn’t expect Naruto to react like that.”

Sasuke processed the information and wondered why he was suddenly feeling angry. Anger was an unfamiliar emotion to him…most times he’d just felt annoyed or pissed, but pure unadulterated anger was something he rarely felt. It must have shown because Tsunade suddenly reached out across the table to grab his shoulder.

“Sasuke dear, are you ok?”

Sasuke stood up. “No, I’m not actually. I’m going to find Naruto.” He walked out as well, heading to where Jiraiya had told him Naruto usually went to cool off. He passed the rock garden, then the kitchen garden and finally reached the gates to a private garden. It was pretty big, a lake at the centre and pretty trees all around. He saw Naruto sitting on one of the trees, leaning against its bark, face all broody.

Sasuke walked up to him. “What did I do wrong now?”

Naruto didn’t even glance at him. “You called me Naru-usagi….only Kyuubi called me that. I told you not to do anything stupid.”

“Oh…I’m the one being stupid is it?”

Naruto looked at him at that. “What do you mean bastard?”

“I mean, dobe, that you’re the one acting stupid. All you do is brood or hide behind that bloody mask…”

Naruto cut him off with a growl. “Fuck you! That’s none of your business!”

“Always Kyuubi this and Kyuubi that…” the Uchiha continued without pause. “Everything I do reminds you of Kyuubi. No wonder no one can get close to you…you keep comparing them to your dead girlfriend.”

“Why you asshole!” Naruto yelled jumping off the tree to hit Sasuke. The raven dodged and punched Naruto. The blond fell over not expecting that, then he got up and kicked the slave in the stomach, causing him to bend over in pain.

Sasuke grunted in pain, but then again he’d been beaten before…it wasn’t anything new. He knew Naruto was stronger than him…because the blond had been trained in the fighting arts…unlike Sasuke who only knew what he did from instinct. He stood up in time to catch Naruto’s fist as it came towards him, but couldn’t stop the foot that swung at him from his right. He fell over.

“You want me to act like I’m in love you, but you never realise that I don’t know how to!” Sasuke yelled, running at the blond, bending at the last minute and tackling him. He straddled the struggling blond, trying to dodge the fists shooting out at him and trying to capture those hands at the same time.

Naruto flipped them over, holding Sasuke down, his eyes glinting in anger, looking almost red. “How can you not know how to act like you’re in love? Everyone knows how to act like their in love!”

Sasuke stared at him, before turning away and spitting out some blood. “Oh, yeah? Then why don’t you use that pea-brain of yours to tell me, how a slave can ever find anyone to love?” he glared death at Naruto. “Who should I have been in love with? Orochimaru? The people who came to train me? The people who beat me like you’re doing now?”

Naruto’s eyes widened, but the Uchiha continued to speak, now looking away. “I don’t even know who my parents are because my fucking brother killed them, when I was too little to remember them. Since then this is the first time I’m in the outside world…the first time I’m not stuck in a vehicle being transported some place. First time I’ve been close to someone like you….and right now I wish I could just go back.”

Sasuke shoved Naruto off him and stood, brushing the dirt off his clothes. “All you do is brood and you expect me to do all the acting…well you know what? I can’t. Maybe you should tell them we broke up and send me back…if Orochimaru doesn’t pay you back, I’ll get a job and do so. If not, then maybe you need to stop slacking and start acting too.”

Naruto stared at the dark figure walking away with a touch of a limp. No one had ever spoken to him like that. No one had ever left him feeling so small and disgusted with himself…not even Kyuubi. Maybe he had expected too much of Sasuke? He’d never thought about Sasuke’s lack of skills in the acting department in this way before. He started as a hand lay on his shoulder. He looked up to see Kakashi.

“Looks like you messed up royally, kid.” Kakashi said as he sat down next to the millionaire.

Naruto frowned. “How was I supposed to know? Is it my fault, he was brought up a slave?” he knew he was being petty, but he didn’t want that bastard to be right.

Kakashi sighed, a disappointed look in his eye. “You’d have thought about it and known…before, Naruto. I don’t care how mad you’re going to get at me, but you’ve turned into a spoilt broody brat. Even Kyuubi would dislike you, if she saw you now.”

“What? You want me to trust a slave I’ve just met?”

“No, I do not want you to trust him. I want you to look at him…see that he’s human too. I want you to put a bit of effort into this elaborate charade that you’ve asked him to act in. Maybe you could even teach him how 'people in love act'…give him a few safe nicknames that don’t hurt. Put up some ground rules for touching.” Kakashi said, staring into the distance…an imminent sigh in his voice.

“But I don’t want to be touched.”

“Naruto, haven’t you even realised, that touching is what Sasuke had been programmed to do? It’s almost like his language…he’s been taught to touch since he was a child, so maybe he’s better at conveying his emotions with touch. You cut him off from every way he can think of to display affection and then yell at him for not being a good actor? Or snap at him for doing something wrong? Maa…you’re such an idiot!” Kakashi stood up. “I’m going, I have to drive your father back and pick up his friend on the way.”

Naruto sighed and chucked a few stones in the lake. Kakashi had succeeded in making him feel even more disgusted with himself…how nice. But then they were right, he knew he was turning into one of those people he hated. At the back of his mind a grudging respect for the Uchiha was forming…Naruto couldn’t completely hate the people he respected…a major flaw if ever there was one. Sighing once more he stood up and started walking back to the house…maybe he should you know, make more of an effort?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke was trying to get some sleep as he curled and uncurled on the floor. But his stomach hurt and the moment he’d gotten back to the room, he’d emptied all the food he’d eaten. Damn, that dobe….in fact Sasuke really wished Naruto would send him back….the beatings he could stand but no freedom was ever worth the headaches…

He heard the door open and then Naruto’s voice floated over to him. “Sasuke? You still awake?”

Sasuke grit his teeth. “No dobe, I sleep with my eyes open…”

He heard an exasperated sigh erupt from the blond and then footsteps coming his way. He felt hands on his shoulders pulling him up into a sitting position. And then soft fingers were running over the bruise on the side of his face. Sasuke tried not to wince as the throbbing increased for a moment. Then he heard the sloshing of a bottle and a bit of cotton suddenly covered the wound, making it sting so hard, his eyes watered.

Sasuke sat still as Naruto cleaned off most of his wounds and bruises, finally coming to the one of his stomach. It felt unnaturally awkward as Naruto lifted his pyjama top (he’d tried to sleep with it on when he was around Naruto.).

“Sasuke, I’m sorry. I know I’ve been acting like more of a bastard than you are…so really, I am sorry.”

Sasuke started and then looked at Naruto’s face which was indeed sincere. He turned away. “It’s fine…”

“No it isn’t. Really, I haven’t thought of your point of view at all. I behaved like any other millionaire would do…like a spoilt brat. So can we please start over?” Naruto asked him smiling a small genuine smile.

After staring at him for a minute or so, Sasuke nodded and was presented with a hand…he stared at the hand too, before taking it. Naruto grinned. “Hi I’m Uzumaki Naruto, and I’m going to teach you how to act like you’re in love.”

Sasuke smirked. “Uchiha Sasuke. I pick up very fast…so help from a dobe like you won’t be needed.”

“Sasuke-teme!” Naruto fought the urge to hit the older man on the head…there it was again, the sudden rise Sasuke could get out of him. “Anyway, I want you off the floor however much you seem to love it; I have a surprise for you.”

When Sasuke got off the floor, Naruto took him over to his side of the bed and knelt down in front of it, it had a drawer like thing on the side. With a bit of a struggle, he pulled it out and it turned out to be another much lower bed. He grunted as he pulled it out some more. “Ta da!”

Sasuke stared at the sailor bed. He wondered why Naruto hadn’t shown it to him before…if it had been there then why had he spent all his time sleeping on the floor? He voiced his question.

“It hasn’t been there all this time. I figured you would need a harder mattress, but unfortunately I get back aches on hard mattresses. So I called my favorite furniture store and asked if they could make a bed that looked exactly like mine and turn it into a sailor bed. They had a bed like mine all ready, so they just worked extra hard to get it here, then I snuck it up when everyone was getting ready for the dinner…you had gone downstairs by then…I got it set up and they snuck out.” Naruto finished a bit of a triumphant smile on his face, which faded a bit. “Yeah, but I forgot to tell them which side to fix it on…so they fixed it on my side…but it’s too low for me to mind.”

Sasuke sat on it and tested it…it was nice. It wasn’t as hard as his bed at the store, but it wasn’t too soft like Naruto’s beds. He gave a small smile. “I like it.”

Naruto cocked his head a bit and nodded. “Thought you would…I hope this means that you can forgive me.”

Sasuke nodded. “I forgive you.” he curled on his side and then added bluntly, because he couldn’t think of a more delicate way of putting it. “I respect you.”

Naruto had gotten into his bed. He turned to look down at the Uchiha, whose back was turned to him. “Gee, if I had only known that all I had to do to gain people’s respect was to bribe them with a bed, I would have done so long ago.”

Uchiha snickered. “That’s why you have me around, dobe. Without me, the cogs in that pea-brain of yours would get all rusty. Now I need to sleep, so goodnight.”

“Yeah, bastard.” And then there was a mumble. “I respect you too.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was high overhead as Kakashi stared out of the window. The light filtered through the clouds making the city below seem like paradise…but Kakashi knew better in a few minutes it was going to be a version of his own hell. Hell with the man he loved, but hell nonetheless.

He turned to see the button outside the door turn red and then walked in…talking a deep breath to fortify himself. The man behind the desk looked him up and down, an unpleasant gleam in his eyes. Kakashi felt the door slide shut behind him and before he could blink he’d been pinned against the door.

“Well, look who it is…the traitor…my little traitor’s come running back to me, has he?” Said the man in his smooth voice, letting his fingers trace the beginning of Kakashi’s mask. “Why did you betray me, Kakashi? You said you loved me, didn’t you?”

Kakashi averted his eyes, trying not to look at the man who had now hooked his fingers into his mask. “I did love you…but I had to protect Naruto…” his mask was pulled down roughly and a tongue applied to the scar the caressed his jaw line going all the way to his chin…tracing it, stopping at the middle where it brushed against the corner of his lip. Kakashi stifled a gasp and kept his eyes averted. The tongue made its way to his bottom lip and began licking at it lightly. Kakashi clenched his hands holding back the urge to kiss back.

“To protect Naruto…from whom? Me?” the man pulled back his eyes smoldering in anger. “But I love him Kakashi; he’s my son…why would you think he’s in danger from me?”

Kakashi looked into those blue eyes…eyes with a touch of insanity now. He wished he could hate this man…hate Arashi and leave, but he couldn’t. “That’s why I helped him leave…because you love him…because he’s your son and you can’t have him. I didn’t want you to hurting him anymore.”

Arashi pulled away from Kakashi entirely. His voice was cold when he spoke. “Naruto is mine. Naruto is the one who loved me and helped me all those years back. My love for him is pure…so what if he’s my son? That was a twist of fate…why should I not love him, just because society says I mustn’t?”

Kakashi frowned angrily, stalking forward to grab Arashi’s shoulders. “You’re a sick bastard you know that? Stay away from Naruto! This time…if you try anything this time…I’ll put you behind bars…I swear I will. I’ll convince Naruto to go to the police…Sasuke better be safe, you understand?” he hissed at the older man, his mismatched eyes boring into him.

Arashi only smirked, blue eyes condescending. He pressed himself against Kakashi grinding into him slightly, lifting a hand to cup the taller man’s cheek, stroking it lightly. “Kakashi…I should have known. You’re so righteous sometimes. However, I heard you’ve met someone new…he’s supposed to be very cute…”

Kakashi’s face went a death white, as the colour in his face drained. Arashi was always like this….Arashi always made him feel insignificant, small and powerless…always two steps ahead. He remembered when the blond’s unhealthy obsession with his son had begun. He truly pitied Arashi…from the bottom of his heart he wished he could have been there more…maybe if he hadn’t just been a slave he could have saved the older man, saved Naruto from all the trouble. But now Iruka would be in trouble if Arashi found out. He had to tell Arashi the truth…no matter how much it hurt, no matter how much of pride he’d lose.

“Don’t hurt him…it’s my fault, I used him, to get over you.”

Arashi searched the silver haired man’s eyes for a hint of a lie, but saw none. He smiled in a pleased, childish manner. “So Kakashi-kun…you still love me after all. That’s good. I don’t care if you do, really, but then I can’t have you rebel against me, can I? You’re only a slave…if I can’t keep you under control, then it will be my own downfall.” He turned them around, leaning Kakashi against his desk and kissing him softly.

(Lemon)

Kakashi felt a shiver run down his spine, the kiss was soft, but it was also a warning. He shivered again, as Arashi’s hands ran down his sides and then they stopped at his crotch. The blond’s dingers ran over the clothed member very lightly. Kakashi willed himself to stay still, as Arashi began to unbutton his pants, raising his hips to help his master. His pants were discarded and his shirt followed, along with his head band.

Blue eyes stared hungrily into mismatched ones, before their owner stepped away to divest himself of clothes too. Then he moved towards Kakashi with feral grace. “You know what to do…”

Kakashi got to his knees and let his fingers run along Arashi’s cock, moving to pet his balls a little. He let his tongue trail across the base of the cock, smelling Arashi’s musky scent…oh god…it had been so long. One hand continued to tease the soft sacs, while the other one came up to curl around the base earning a moan from the blond man. Then Kakashi’s tongue trailed up the member up to the head, where he licked the oozing precum off.

The blond panted lightly, bracing himself against his desk. The chauffer let his tongue play with the slit a little more, getting caught up in old memories, ones where Arashi wasn’t this cold or this sick….where he was just a normal heartbroken man. He flattened his tongue and swallowed Arashi’s cock whole, making the man cry out and twine his hands into Kakashi’s gray strands. Kakashi let his hand wander upwards, to play with one brown nipple, rolling in just the way Arashi liked it. The blond groaned in an uncharacteristically deep voice and began to buck as fast as he could.

Kakashi stopped and let the dick slip out of his mouth before standing up and kissing Arashi, who kissed him back ferociously, before shoving him onto the table on his back. Kakashi wrapped his legs around the blond, grinding into him, but Arashi simply pulled back and pulled him onto his feet. He turned the grey haired man around, making him brace his arms against the desk, with his ass sticking up at an easily accessible angle.

Placing his hands along the chauffeur’s, Arashi slip into him with one swift stroke, causing Kakashi to cry out in pain and pleasure as his prostate was hit on the first stroke. The grey haired man tried to move backwards to impale himself again, when Arashi moved tantalisingly out of reach. “Who do you belong to?”

Kakashi made a raw needy sound in his throat. “You.”

“Will you betray me again? Will you betray me like Ryou did? Like Taniko did?”

Kakashi grit his teeth. “No. Arashi-sama…please…”

Finally the blond acquiesced and entered him again. This time the pace didn’t slow. Kakashi could feel the pleasure build up inside him like a slow coil. Arashi never just took pleasure…he always gave it back ten fold. He gasped as a hand wrapped around his cock and began to stroke in time with the thrusts. Soon Kakashi was screaming for release, Arashi’s name on every one of them…he’d never felt so glad that the office was sound proof.

Then he came into Arashi’s hand, spurting all over the desk as well. Arashi didn’t stop thrusting, his release close. Kakashi could feel the balls slapping against him tighten and closed his eyes he knew what was coming.

(Lemon has almost ended. Last line must be read.)

And as he came, Arashi ripped Kakashi’s heart in two with his scream. “Naruto!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok I know….I know…Arashi seems insane…he is, but you’ll find out why next chapter ok? So don’t judge him too harshly. Like I said in the beginning I will only talk of Arashi’s incestuous thoughts and there will be NO AraNaru!

Coming to Kakashi, he likes Iruka…but he is still in love with Arashi. KakaIru fans, you’ll have some nice KakaIru later on.

Ok I hope I cleared things out for you. Please tell me what you thought of the chapter.

NaruSasu or SasuNaru? You chose...and choose logically please.

TO FLAMERS: NO FLAMING because I did WARN you right at the beginning of the chapter. If you want to tell me about my mind, then go examine yours ok?

Fine then, having said that, I love all you non-flamers so thank you and goodnight. Ja ne!

Taka