TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yay, back to the old way. But this one might not be funny at all. Because it's a prelude for two things. After reading, you'll understand.

Disclaimer: I STILL do NOT own Naruto.
I honestly didn't want to know what they were doing down stairs. I really didn't. All I cared about was getting this SasuNaru story out of my head. But some times, they really know what buttons to press to get me curious...


Me: *at the desk, typing*
Kiba: *comes in* Uh Jess, where do you keep the paint?
Me: Box in the closet. *covers monitor with hands*
Kiba: Okay *grabbes the paint box and runs away*
Me: *goes back to writing when the coast is clear*

Three minutes later...

Gaara: *pokes head into room* Do you have any glitter?
Me: In one of the bags in the closet. Why?
Gaara: No reason. *grabs the glitter and runs*
Me: *glares and goes back to writing*

Two minutes later...

Hinata: *knocks on door*
Me: Some body better be dead...
Hinata: E-excuse me...
Me: Oh, Hinata. What's up? *moves the computer screen towards the wall*
Hinata: We-well... I was w-wondering if I-I could borr-ow your make-up?
Me: Hn? Uh, yeah I suppose so... Why?
Hinata: N-n-no reason.
Me: Hm. Okay, you see the three boxes on my dresser? That's the make-up, take what you need.
Hinata: *nods and takes all the boxes*
Me: I wonder... No, can't. Must finnish SasuNaru smutt. *goes back to writing*

Ten minutes later...

Me: *glaring at the computer*
Itachi: You know, no matter how hard you glare at something. It won't get set on fire. Unless you're an uber powerful ninja, like me.
Me: *glares at Itachi*
Itachi: Meep! *runs away*

Fifteen seconds later...

Sasuke: *walks in and goes into the closet* God, I could kill Itachi. We send him up here to get stuff and can he do it? Noooo...
Me: *watches Sasuke talk to himself and munches on some crackers*
Sasuke: I swear, he's just a big baby. Sasuke, do this. Sasuke, do that. Wah-wah-wah. *walks out of the closet with all of my shirts and leaves*
Me: What the hell...?

Exactly one minute later...

Sasuke: *comes back in and takes all the clothes from the dresser*
Me: Uh... Hello? *waves*
Sasuke: Hi. *walks out*
Me: Sasuke, get your emo-ass back in here now!
Sasuke: *sighs* Hn?
Me: What the hell are you guys doing down there?
Sasuke: It's a surprise.
Me: Uh, no?
Sasuke: If you want to know so badly, come down stairs and see for yourself.
Me: I can't! I have to finnish the SasuNaru smutt! *freezes* Should not have said that infront of you.
Sasuke: What.
Me: *nervous laugh* Umm... I can take a break, let's go down stairs. *jumps up and tries to run out the door*
Sasuke: *grabs arm* What have you been writing all day?
Me: Nothing?
Sasuke: Uh huh... *goes to the computer, dragging me behind him* Let's just see shall we?
Me: It's not that bad! I swear! It's not really smutt! It's fluffy smutt! There's a difference! Don't kill me! *cries*
Sasuke: *eyes pop out of head* I just did WHAT to Naruto's ear? And he... Oh my GOD! Make it go away! Make it go away! *closes the story window* Save changes? I think NOT!
Me: Nooooooo!!! *cries harder* You... Jerk...


After that Sasuke left me to cry in my room and went back to doing whatever it was they were doing down stairs. I didn't really care about what they were doing anymore. All I cared about was the fact I was going to have to re-spellcheck the story. What? You thought he actually erased the whole thing huh? Yeah, so did he. He's sure gonna be surprised when I finnish it and give it to him for his birthday. ^^


END.