TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Still don't own anything... And I decided to change the format with this one. Just cause I could and I wanted to get a little more deatiled. Hope you all like it.
Just a side note, I had to change the rating due to cussing. That's all. ^^
It was snowing outside, yet again. Inside, snuggled up under the covers, I was sleeping. Sure it was three in the afternoon. Sure I should have been hanging out with the random people that show up at my house at every hour of the day. But I was sick and didn't want to get out of bed. Sue me. Anyway, I was off in my own little La-la Land with Sai when I was suddenly ripped away from it when someone took the covers off my bed. I sat up and glared at Kakashi who was standing there next to my bed with his happy face on. I grumbled something, took my covers back and tried to go back to sleep. But apparently Kakashi had other plans. Because the second I closed my eyes, he pounced.

"BAKA!" I screamed, slapping him on the shoulder as I tried to wiggle out from underneath him. "Baka! Baka! Baka! You perv, what do you think you're doing?"

He sat up on his knees and looked at me with a frown as I glared back at him.

"What's wrong with your voice? It's all scratchy." Kakashi asked, tilting his head to the side. "Are you sick or something?"

"No. I accedently swallowed some sand-paper..." I replied in my usual dry sarcatic tone. "Yes, I'm sick you moron. Now get out."

"Aww. Poor little Jessie-wessie." Kakashi cooed as he gave me a hug. I went into a twitching fit from the effection that lasted at least three minutes after he had let go. When he let go (and I was still twitching), he fixed the covers and patted my head. "I'll be right back, you stay in bed."

"Plan on it." I mumbled, not able to think of some smart-ass comment to say. As I stopped twitching and tried to find a comfortiable position, I moved my frog pillow so it was belly-up and snuggled with Squishy, my stuffed penguin. 'Yay, finaly comfy... Shit.' I thought as the door to my room opened again. Without looking I sat up and threw Squishy at the door. When I didn't hear him hit the wall, or anything for the matter I looked to see Gaara holding my penguin.

"Kakashi said you were sick." He said, tossing my penguin back. I love my penguin. "He also said that all of us had to leave so he could take care of you. I told him to take the stick out of his ass and give it back to Sasuke."

"..." I couldn't say anything. Because what he had just said was so funny that it sent me straight into a coughing fit. When I could finaly breathe again, Gaara was sitting on my bed, gently patting me on the back. I turned to him with a big smile and hugged him. "I love you Gaara!"

"... I... Love you... Too?" Gaara replied in an awkward tone before I let go of the tiny Kazekage. I gave him my trademark goofy smile, that someone once said reminded them of the 4th Hokage, and laid back down. "Feeling better now?"

"Nh..." I replied, shaking my head as Kakashi came back in the room with a box of tissues, a baby monitor, some medicine and a box of cough drops. He set everything down on the table by the bed and smirked. "No soup? What a jip."

"Itachi's making the soup." Kakashi replied as he started pouring out some medicine. I cocked my eye brow, sat up and looked at him.

"You've got to be kidding me." I sighed as Kakashi shoved the medicine in my face. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head, no way in hell I was taking that stuff. It was like drinking straight wiskey without a chaser and I'm not that stupid.

"No, I'm not kidding. Now take it." Kakashi replied, pressing the medicine cup onto my lips.

"I'll go get you some juice." Gaara smiled, patting my leg before getting up and leaving the room. I gave him a smirk as I tried to push Kakashi's hand away. But apparently a girl that's only taken two weeks of ninjutsu lessons is no match for a Jounin. So he forced me to take the icky medicine and I nearly coughed up a lung from the burn that was running down my throat.

"You are evil and you must be destroyed." I grumbled once I could breathe again and laid back down. Shit I hated liquid medicine, it always makes you feel worse than before you took it. With a grumble, I snuggled back up with Squishy and glared at the wall. Just wanting Kakashi to be set on fire at the moment. The jerk.

"No. I want to give it to her." I heard Kiba yell from out in the hallway. I turned over to look at the door, avoiding Kakashi at all costs. I still wanted him to die.

"No, I'm giving it to her. You go get something else." Gaara snapped. I could see him turn around and slap Kiba on the hands right before he came into my room, holding an arm full of juice boxes. I love Gaara. Quickly I sat up and clapped my hands together happily.

"I love Gaara, he brings me juice. I hate Kakashi, he makes me take medicine. I wish he would die..." I tried to sing, but since I have no talent in that department and a raspy voice... It sounded like some one trying to skin a live cat. Speaking of cat's, that's what Kiba brought in when I was happily sipping my juice that Gaara brought me.

"Look who I found." Kiba smiled as he awkwardly held up a giant ball of black fluff.

"Nemo!" I squeed happily, throwing my hands in the air, 'accedently' throwing my juice at Kakashi's head. I didn't mean to... Yes I did. Anyway, Kiba brought me my kitty that let me pet him once before running off when he heard Itachi come into the room. He was wearing the pink apron that I usualy make him wear when he makes cookies and was carrying a tray. For some reason I held up my pointer fingers and made them into a cross, like I was going to make a bunch of shadow clones, and hissed at him. "Back ye evil demon. Breaker of windows and lord of making cookies."

"I made your soup." Itachi smiled as he walked in and placed the tray on my lap. I looked at the soup that had a frozen chicken nugget floating in it.

"The hell is this?" I asked, unable to take my eyes off the sight. Itachi beamed proudly with a smile.

"Chicken soup." He replied. "I made it myself."

"No kidding." I giggled and motioned for the others to take a look at the soup. They all fell down laughing, shattering Itachi's ego better than I could ever do by myself. "You know, I do have instant ramen in the pantry."

"Er, you did." Kakashi coughed. I looked at him, rolled my eyes and shook my head. He didn't even need to say why my ramen was gone, we all knew why. Fucking Naruto. As much fun as that kid can be at times, he can really piss a girl off. No wonder Sakura's constantly smacking him.

"Meh. I don't want soup anyway." I said, handing the tray back to Itachi. "Give it to Sasuke, he'll eat anything as long as you remind him of the action figures."

"Heh. I'll do that." Itachi nodded with an evil glint in his eyes. Now if he wasn't wearing the apron, it might have been sexy. But he was so it wasn't. "Anything else you want?"

"Well... There is one thing I want..." I said, looking around innocently. Itachi looked at me to know what it was, but I wasn't gonna tell him straight to his face. So I whispered it into Gaara's ear.

"He's not going to do that." Gaara replied, looking from me to Itachi and back again. I poked him in the arm and gave him the sad-puppy face. With a sigh, he looked back at Itachi and cleared his throat. "She wants you and Kisame to put on a fluffy make-out sketch."

"What."

"She wants you and Kisame to do this..." Gaara sighed and held up his hands. Yay! He was going to use hand puppets to explain what I wanted. He balled up his hands into fists and brought them together. With a few slight motions and kissy sounds, part of my request was explained. As Gaara continued to show Itachi the example he added dialouge for them to say. "Oh Itachi, I love you... No, I love you Kisame... No, I love you. Kissy-kissy."

Oh I would have given anything to take a picture of Itachi's face after Gaara's little show was over. He looked like he had just seen Tsunade naked. His eyes were all bug-eyed and his mouth was wide open. I'm surprised he didn't trap the tray in his hands to be honest. Without another word Itachi left my room, still in shock. I giggled to myself as I laid back down and hugged my penguin.

"Nap-time." I yanwed, snuggling deeper into my pillows. I expected the three guys to leave and let me sleep, but they never do what I expect. Instead, Gaara and Kiba crawled into bed with me, they laid on top of the covers. Kakashi was the only one to leave, but a few minutes someone else came into bed with the three of us. I peeked an eye open and smirked. It was Sai.

Yeah, I definitaly need to get sick more often.


END.