TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't own Naruto, you should know that by now.

And yet another one based on me and my friends. Only this one happened years ago, when we were in 8th grade I think...
Sometimes when you're surrounded by good friends and have a lot of sugar... You do some really random things. This is one of those times.


Gaara: Okay, who took the last pixie stick?
Deidara: I think Jess did, yeah...
Me: *innocent face* I didn't take it.
Gaara: Then who took it? It was a blue one and...
Lee: I LOVE THE BLUE ONES! *bounces off the walls*
Me: I think we just found the culprit.

After ten minutes of watching Lee bounce around while trying to catch mini-marshmallows in his mouth...

Me: Bored now.
Deidara: Yeah...
Me: I know! Let's go on a walk.
Gaara: What? No, I want to throw more stuff at Lee for taking my flavored-stick-o-sugar.
Me: Fine... *pouts*
Deidara: How about we walk into town and buy more, yeah?
Gaara: Sounds good to me!

After five minutes of me grumbling and trying to put Lee in a straight jacket...

Gaara: God Jess, why do you have to live in the middle of no where?
Me: *shrugs*
Lee: *screams* CAR!
*everyone looks at Lee as he jumps into a ditch and then follow his example when they see the car*
Deidara: I think Lee just made up a new game for us, yeah.
Me: Oh look a grasshopper. Oh sick, it has no head. It's a frikken decapitated grasshopper!
Lee: Sweet. Let's call him Bob.
Gaara: *picks up a stick and pokes the bug* Oh sick, it's still alive. Look it's twitching. *continues to poke the bug*
Deidara: *checks the road* Coast's clear, lets go.
Lee: Red team go! GO! *jumps up and run down the road at full speed*


When we finaly caught up to Lee down at the mailboxes, Gaara decided that it was just too damn far to walk to the store to get the candy. Plus the fact that no one had any money on us. So we jumped into a few more ditches when cars came down the road and went back home. Oh and just between you and me, I took the last pixie stick.


END.