TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Still don't own Naruto, yeah...

This chapter is actually based on a true event that took place about a month ago. Only, with my friends and there was pudding too.
For once, I was trying to be nice by making things for other people myself. Instead of what I normally do, force someone else to do it. But there's always someone who has to go and ruin it for everyone. Plus make a huge mess in the kitchen.


Itachi: *bounds into the kitchen* What cha doin?
Me: Who the hell invited you over?
Itachi: Kisame.
Me: We're having Shark Fillet for dinner!
Kisame: *quietly sneaks into the kitchen* I'm sorry, he wouldn't have shut up if I came over without him.
Me: Are you sure you're part shark? You could EAT Itachi if you wanted to. Then again, I'm not sure how weasel tastes.
Itachi: Oh weasel tastes terrible, you woudn't want it Kisame-kun.
Kisame: Okay then. *goes back into living room*
Itachi: Soo... What are you making?
Me: Brownies and I ran out of cookies. So I'm gonna make those too maybe.
Itachi: What happened to the ones I made?
Me: Gave 'em away.
Kiba: *pops in out of no where* You're making brownies? Sweet!
Me: Not those kind of brownies. Do I look like the Third to you? I don't mess around with herbs.
Itachi: I miss the Third.
Kiba: Yeah...

After a few minutes of the two talking about the Third Hokage...

Me: Could one of you hand me the pan spray?
Itachi: The what?
Me: The spray you put on the pans so stuff doesn't stick to it. It's in the cupboard by your fat head.
Itachi: *glares and get's the spray anyway*
Me: Thank you... You got the wrong one. *chucks the can at Itachi's head*
Itachi: *barely ducks the can* Hey! Like I know which one to get, there's more than one genius.
Me: Well, I thought you could read. Sorry for thinking so highly of you, it won't happen again.
Kiba: You want the blue one, right?
Me: Yeah... Hey, I thought dogs were color blind?
Kiba: I'm not a dog. *hands over the blue pan spray*
Itachi: Oh! I wanna spray it! Gimme!

Ten minutes later, when the fumes from the pan spray were gone...

Itachi: Maybe I shouldn't have used the whole can...
Me: No shit, really? *turns on the oven and starts to put the brownie batter in the overly-greased pan*
Kiba: *sneaks over and steals a glob of batter from the bowl with his hand* Mmmmmm...
Itachi: Oh that's attractive.
Kiba: *licks the batter off his hand* Yummie. *gets more batter from the bowl*
Itachi: Are you just going to let him do that?
Me: Eh? Oh... I don't care, I'm not gonna eat 'em. *put the pan in the oven*
Itachi: Oh so you wouldn't mind if I did this... *grabs a handful of batter and smears it on Jess' cheek*
Me: *tires not to kill Itachi*
Kiba: No worries, I'll get it off. *licks the batter off of Jess' cheek*
Me: *gasp* Oh no you did NOT just lick me! That is so gross!


So after that, I dumped the brownie bowl on Kiba's head. He responded by slapping more batter on my face and Itachi decided to join in by throwing flour on the both of us. And after an hour of everything in the kitchen being thrown, I remembered that I didn't set the timer on the first batch of brownies. Needless to say, they were burnt beyond belief. I blame Itachi.


END.