TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sooo tired. *yawn* -.-
Once we were all there the tents had to be set up. The tents that we had took a good part of the rest of the day to put together as two of them were army tents, which held up to ten people. Setting these tents up took close to two and a half hours, right about the time sunset came. There was also one two person tent and I think you all know who had to stay in there.

Obito: I'm cold. Can we start a fire?
Kendra: Dude, you're dead.
Obito: So?
Jess: Well, he was dead. But he's alive now. *hugs Obito*
Sai: *glares at Obito*
Tracie: He is right, we do need to start a fire.
Kendra: I love fire! *lights a lighter in each hand*
Rachael & Oni: Oh God...
Kakashi: Um... Maybe you should let the professionals start the fire. *makes Kendra sit down*
Kaitlin: That's right Jess and I can handle it. *grins evily*
Jess: *throws some logs and gas into a fire pit.*
Kaitlin: *Grabs Asuma's lit cigarette and takes a puff* What a waste. *throws cigarette into fire pit causing massive flames to rise*
Kendra: *rubs hands together* Oooh. Toasty varm. *smile*
Gaara: Holy shit! *grabs his forehead with both hands* You burnt my eyebrows off.
Oni: Gaara, you don't have eyebrows in the first place.
Gaara: *looks for eyebrows* Oh yeah...
Naruto: I'm hungry. Tell me we brought the ramen.
Tracie: Um... well.. we kind of.. well forgot the ramen.
Naruto: WHAT! You have got to be kidding me. I'm starving and all I want is ramen and you didn't bring any!
Rachael: *slaps Naruto in the back of the head* Shut up.
Jiraiya: You do know that we're not the only people up here. I am sure they wont appreciate you yelling like that.
Naruto: Oh shut up you damn perv.
Itachi: We have plenty of other food though. *Goes to grab food and gets hit with a rock*
Rachael: Do not touch the food until you wash your hands.
Itachi: *looks at his hands, dumbfounded*
Kendra: The piss Itachi, we are talking about the piss. *drops boulder she was going to throw at him behind her and slaps her head. Turns to Kakashi* And you... just uh.... go jump in a lake.
Orochimaru: And everybody thinks I am evil.
Jess: You are evil, duh.
Orochimaru: *shakes head*

Five minutes later...

Neji: I think it is a night for s' mores.
Naruto: What is a s'more?
Oni: Oh my God! You have to be joking. Dobe! Dobe! Dobe! *hits Naruto in the head*
Jess: *leaning on Obito's shoulder* I'm tired.
Sai: *glaring at Obito*
Kaitlin: So go to bed.
Jess: Nuh-uh.
Kendra: She can't go to bed until she knows what tent she is assigned to.
Jess & Kaitlin: What?
Kakashi: Yeah Kendra and myself have decided to assign who goes where in the tents.
Sai: Who gave you that authority?
Kakashi: My sensei. *points to the 4th*
Kankuro: That's crap. *stuffs his face with a s'more*
Kiba: No kidding I am not being assigned where to sleep!
Kakashi: All we are doing is making sure the "old" people are separated from you "younger" ones.
Jess: Good thing you peddie!
Kakashi: I AM NOT.....
Sasuke: *interupts* Just tell us the assignments already. I have had a bad day and all I want to do is go to bed.
Jess: Oh shut up. I am going to lock you in the trunk with your brother, and both of you can sleep there.
Itachi: *twitching death glare to his brother*
Sasuke: *stays quiet and drops head*

Five minutes later...

The assignments had been made and now everyone was sitting around the fire thinking about where and who they were rooming with. Except Sasuke and Naruto. They wouldn't stop bitching about their tent together so everyone else made them go to bed.

Itachi: Why am I stuck with all the children?
Orochimaru: It's better than being stuck with all the perverts.
Jiraiya: *throws a rock at Orochimaru* Oh you like perverts and you know it.
Orochimaru: Do not!
Jiraiya: Uh huh
Orochimaru: Nuh uh
Jiraiya: Uh huh
Orochimaru: Nuh uh
Jiraiya: Uh huh
Orochimaru: Nuh uh
Itachi: Nevermind, I am okay with my tent, it has to be better than those two.
Jiraiya: Uh huh
Orochimaru: Nuh uh
Everybody: SHUT UP!
Jiraiya & Orochimaru: *start mouthing what they were saying*
Kendra: Hey wait everyone. *looks around wide eyed* listen.
Everyone: *listening*
Kendra: *farts really loud* Did you hear that mongoose?
Kankuro: Holy cosmos Batman! That was the loudest fart I have ever heard. That even beat Gaara's. *laughing*
Orochimaru: Mongoose! I hate mongeese!
Jess: *barely conscious* Monkies?
Orochimaru: No, mongeese. I hate mongeese!
Jess: Oh, monkies. Yeah. Okay, so you hate Asuma. Good to know. *passes out on Obito's shoulder*
Orochimaru: That's not what I...

The rest of the night was spent with laughter and fights, both of which are fun. Sai tried to kill Obito over a jealousy issue. While Orochimaru and Asuma had a heated discussion about monkies vs mongeese. Everyone else ignored them and had a farting contest. I however missed everything, aside from the fight. I suppose that was a fun way to spend the first night camping.