TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Oooo... I'm getting more sugar. *bounces around*

Sai: Some one, please... Help?

*tackle glomps Sai*
Kendra: Where you at?
Tracie: Where you at?
Kendra: In a car.
Tracie: Same here.
Kaitlin: Whaaaat's up!?
Kendra: Whaaat's up!?
Tracie: Whaaat's up?!
Jess: Kankuro's pissing out a window, that's what's up.
Tracie: Interesting... Hey I am at the end of South Park, where are you all at?
Kaitlin: We are just now getting to the beginning of South Park, over.
Jess: Hey Kendra, put in Random Jessica Music Special Edition, song five.
Kendra: Why... Oh... *evil grin*
Jess: Tracie, you might wanna make sure you're parked on the side of the road and Kait, you're scanners working right?
Kaitlin: Yeah why?
Kendra: We're gonna race.
Sasuke: *In background* Oh please God no I want to live!
Tracie: You want a finnish line?
Kendra: That would be fantastic.
Jess: Sasuke, if you don't shut-up, I'll shove you in the trunk.

Two minutes later...

*Jess & Kendra's car are side-by side on the road*
Kendra: Okay, so as soon as song four ends, we go.
Jess: *puts her sunglasses on* Yup.
Kendra: *reves engine*
Sasuke: *sucking his thumb*
Rachael: *switched places with Kankuro and is clinging to Itachi*
Kendra and Jess: *Peel out as music starts. Kendra Gets ahead and drives down center lane so Jess cannot get ahead of her. Swerves evertyime Jess tries to get ahead. While driving down the center lane a truck came over the one hill they would hit in all of South Park, in the other lane. The truck slammed on his breaks and swerved to the right and Kendra Pulled over to the right of the center lines. This left just enough of an opening for Jess, who drifted around the left of Kendra and back in front of her nearly coliding with the truck and causing Kendra to fishtail terribly.*
Kendra: WHAT THE FUCK?! *Kankuro holding the walkie talkie*
Jess: *giggles*
Kaitlin: Oh my God. You are out of your God damned mind!
Jess: Yeah, so?
Kendra: *finaly straightens herself out* Where the fuck did you learn to do that? You're been watching the special features on the Fast and Furious again, haven't you?
Jess: So?
Kendra: I hate you.
Jess: So are you going to catch up or what? *laughing*
Kendra: Why don't you look next to you.
Jess: What? *looks out her window*
Kendra's car: *next to her, everyone flipping the other car off*
Jess: That was fast. *everyone flips Kendra's car off as well, except for Sasuke, he's crying*

30 seconds later...

Jess: *looks at Kendra with a big smile*
Kendra: What the fuck are you going to do?
Jess: Bye bye. *waves before pressing the NoS button*
Kendra: *slams on breaks sending everyone on her car flying forward*
Kankuro: Hello windshield. *groans*
Kakashi: *holding chest where the seatbelt stopped him.* That is going to leave a mark in the morning. Good breaks.
Itachi: What the hell was that for?
Kendra: *Yanks the walkie talkie from Kankuro* WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET NoS FROM!?!?!
Obito: *on walkit talkie* Shika... Maru... S-stop... Car... Going... Puke...
Kakashi: *grabs the walkie-talkie* PUSSY!
Kendra: *shaking with anger*
Rachael: Maybe she'll get a ticket.
Kankuro: Maybe she'll crash and fuckin' die!
Kendra: *death glare* Shut up. *bashes his head into the dashboard*
Kankuro: *holding his head* I may have deserved that.
Tracie: Umm... Jess won. Oh and she is still going, uh yeah, she just went through a stop sign and she is still going.
Jess: I have no breaks.
Gaara: *in background* Flip it! Flip it!
Oni: *in background* NO!!!
Kendra: *starts driving again now worrying about Jess.* Tell me you have your foot off the gas and you are hitting the break.
Jess: Oh wrong pedal. *giggles*

And thus ends our road trip. And just where did we end up? The camping grounds at Buena Vista.

END.