TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Whoooo!!! Don't ask what I was on when this was written. I think it was 4 am though. Hmmm... OMG. CAKE!
So... Tracie got ahold of us through the walkie-talkies. She's still aways from us now, pulled over on the side of the road. Trouble with Akamaru she said. Oh well, we'll catch up to her soon enough.

Kakashi: *turns to Kankuro in the middle* Will you sit still! What is your problem?
Kankuro: *dancing in his seat* I really have to pee, and I can't hold it anymore.
Rachel: We have stopped three, and you didn't go once. I think you should have to hold it.
Itachi: She has a point. you could have gone earlier.
Kankuro: I get stage fright, but I really have to go!
Kendra: *throws water bottle and a pop bottle in the back at Kankuro* Piss in that, and don't get anything in the car or I will kill you.
Rachel: Did you just tell him to piss in a cup.
Kankuro: *still dancing* I can't do that.
Kendra: Then piss yourself but I am not pulling this car over just because you are an idiot.
Kankuro: Ok fine I will go in the bottles. *unzips pants and looks at Itachi then Kakashi* No looking.
Kakashi: EW! Why would we? *looking out the window*
Kankuro: I don't know cause your a pervert.
Itachi: Who's a pervert? *looks at Kankuro* OH MY GOD!!! *hides eyes*
Kankuro: Now I can't go you pervert!
Kendra: Oh for the love of God! Start Pissing boy!
Kankuro: *quivers in fear* O- ok *starts peeing in the pop bottle*

Five seconds later...

Kankuro: *Shoves pop bottle in Itachi's face* Here empty this for me.
Itachi: *Almost ready to puke* I'm not touching your piss bottle.
Kankuro: Just take it! I'm having a hard time not missing the water bottle and balance the full one.
Kendra: Itachi just take the bottle.
Itachi: Fine *grabs bottle and throws it out the window*
Kankuro: Shit I needed you to empty that! Not throw it away! This one is almost full and I am still going!
Rachael: Don't you dare piss in the car! I'll kill you! *Turns around and glares*
Kendra: As will I! *moves review mirror to Kankuro and glares*
Kankuro: *freezes* Stop looking!
Kaitlin: *on walkie talkie* What the fuck did you just throw at me? Over.
Rachael: *talks back* Kankuro's piss bottle. Itachi threw it. Over
Orochimaru: *screams* WHAT?!
Kaitlin: Don't touch my walkie talkie bitch. I'm a mom and I can kill you!
Jess' whole car: *singing on the walkie talkie* Piss test, piss test. Gotta take a piss test. Piss test. Piss test. time to take a test!

*burst out laughing*
Kendra: Nice.
Kakashi: *takes the nearly full bottle of piss and throws that out the window*
Kankuro: *tyring to hide his junk* I wasn't done peeing yet!
Kakashi: But you stopped and you are putting it away.
Kankuro: I am hiding it form those two who wont stop looking!
Kendra: It's not like I haven't seen one before.
Kankuro: Ok I can't pinch it off anymore Get out of my way! *Jumps over Kakashi*
Rachael: ... *looks out of the front window and twitches*
Kankuro: *pees out the window*
Kakashi: *trying not to look* This is familiar somehow. Oh yeah, last time I had a dick in my face it was Asuma's.
Kendra: You had What?!
Kaitlin: *on walkie talkie* What the fuck is going on now! Do I see a penis hanging out of your window pissing? Over.
Kendra: I... Uh... Why the hell did you have a dick in your face Kakashi?
Jess: *on walkie talkie* Pedifile! Kakashi's a peddie! Over.
Kaitlin: Gross. Good thing I didn't bring Aiden. Over.
Kakashi: *grabs walkie talkie* I am not a pedifile!
4th: *grabs walkie talkie from Jess* Oh yeah, well I have some interesting stories about you when you were a wee one.
Kakashi: Sensei? You're dead! WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!? You're haunting me, aren't you? Damn it. I knew it.
Obito: *takes the walkie talkie* Dude, calm your ass down. Don't make me take my sharingan back.
Kakashi: Obito? *passes out*
Kendra: *stole walkie talkie from Kakashi* Where the fuck did they come from?
Jess: You see Kendra, when a man and a woman love each other...
Kaitlin: *speeds up and passes Kendra with Gaara taking pictures in the back*
Tracie: *on walkie talkie* Tu mamma es muy feo.
Kendra: My mom is not an ugly man... Tracie?

To Be Continued...