TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fun With Naruto Characters by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto.

Hey, guess what? I HAD SUGAR AGAIN! AND PIZZA! So there might be a few odd moments and a few more chapters added to this trip. YAY!!!
Previously...

I traded Naruto for Orochimaru, who then used his re-animation jutsu to bring back Yondiame and Obito, with Ino and Sakura as his sacrfces.
Oni's still mad at Gaara and Sasuke. And Kankuro still has to pee.


Kendra: *singing along with the radio* Who the fuck you talkin' to? Not me. Couldn't be me. Naaaw, not me.
Oni: *holding her head*
Kakashi: *reading his book*
Gaara: *glaring at Sasuke*
Sasuke: *glaring at Gaara*
Jess: *on walkie-talkie* Hey Hooker Bear. This is Baby Bear. You in? Over.
Kendra: *on walkie talkie* This is hooker bear, please hold and talk to Kakashi.
Jess: *on walkie talkie* Why are you swerving? Over. Oh and why did you not say over? Over.
Kendra: *muffled talking*
Kaitlin: *on walkie talkie* Uh... was that english, over.
Jess: *on walkie talkie* No I don't think that was english momma bear. Kendra what the fuck are you doing?
Oni: *on stolen walkie talkie* Get me the hell out of this car!
Jess: Oni, what's going on? I can't see Kendra's head anymore.
Kaitlin: Jess, think about her code name for a second.
Jess: Oh My God.

Five minutes later...

*Everyone on the side of the road*
Kendra & Kakashi: *laughing their asses off*
Jess, Oni & Sasuke: *glaring at them*
Gaara: That was great!
Kaitlin: That was the best thing I've ever seen!
Jess & Oni: THAT WAS HORRIBLE!
Kendra: That was a good one and you know it.
Jess: I could kill you right now.
Kendra: But you wont cause you love me.
Sai: *holding a very pissed off Jess*
Sasuke: I want a different car.
Kaitlin: Pussy
Kakashi: Oh come on Sasuke we were just joking.
Sasuke: I don't care!
Oni: I also want another car and so does Gaara.
Gaara: I do?
Oni: Yes you do! *death glare*
Gaara: Fair enough.
Kaitlin: Well then can we switch for the last time now?!

After debating for a few minutes, we ended up with a switch that everyone could agree on. I traded Kendra Orochimaru for Sasuke. I can put with with the emo for the last hour of the trip. But she ended up trading him for Kankuro. Gaara and Oni traded places with Rachael and Itachi. Everyone's happy for now. Except for one fact that I had forgot to mention, our friend Tracie left before us and is somewhere on the road we're on. Maybe one of us should call her? Meh. Maybe later.